+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3121Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    Agreed! I remember thinking, when she was announced for DWTS, how she almost walks fragile-like, and never with great posture. She kind of teeters, if that makes sense.
    I noticed this for the first time in last night's episode. When she was walking around Paris with the girls you could see her ankles wobble while the other girls were steady in their gait.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Oh I am a totally FLAT lady when touring! I would have been miserable like Kyle was saying walking around Paris in heels!
    I go to Disneyland allot and I see ladies of all ages wearing the highest heels and wedges. I could never all day long at a theme Park.
    Momrek06, like you, I also go to Disneyland often...annual passholders. My DH and I have a running joke of always finding some woman dressed all fancy, wearing high heels and wonder what the heck she was thinking!!

Glad to hear that others were surprised as me about Lisa doing DWTS....What I have noticed is that Lisa looks wonderful in all ways, except when she walks. To me, she walks like a little old lady. I notice this mostly when she's around the house, in the yard, etc....The episode before the PAris trip, I watched her walk up those steps outside, after she spoke to Ken. She almost waddled and there's no reason why she would. Maybe she can't walk very well if she's NOT wearing heels.
    That is the only way that I've ever seen Lisa show any signs of old age whatsoever.
    momrek06 and Debb70 like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

High-Heeled Shoes - Why High Heels Are Bad for the Body

I finally looked up information about high heels and back pain. There is a reason why one's back may hurt when/after making a habit of wearing high heels. If the little ugly shoes they show in the article can cause problems, I can only imagine what the monster shoes are doing to women and why they walk so "funny".

I have a friend who used to wear a moderate heel to work everyday, and she got to the point where she would be in pain if she tried to wear flats. It had to do with the shortening of the calf muscles that occurred from wearing heels everyday. Makes sense, when you think about it. She finally got out of the habit of wearing her heels everyday. These monster shoes throw your body all out of alignment. Pain is your body's way of "talking" to you. The question is, "Do you all speak the same language?" Pain is your body's way of saying, "Don't Do That!"

Lisa reminds me of Barbara Walters, when she walks, and Babs doesn't wear a high heel....but she's also in her 80s.

As women, we've always endured pain if we thought we looked good while doing it. I remember my older sister telling me that when I was a little girl. "Beauty means pain." "You've got to suffer to be beautiful, Shay."
    Last edited by prhoshay; 03-07-2013 at 10:14 AM.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am 60 plus and wear them well
    I am sure Lisa's are way way too high, even younger women cant walk in 6inch heels

Oh well - looking forward to seeing Lisa on DWTS
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think that Lisa's movements are similar to Ken's. I wonder if she just didn't pick it up by being around him so much. She's too young to move like that. I have read that she is 52 years old.

FORT Fogey

All of them have an odd way of walking in heels. Brande does the best job.

I have a hunch David Foster will keep Yolanda around for a long time. I don't get the feeling they are all that close, though. Why leave a set up where your wife worships you and takes care of all the household details with the staff. He is busy and travels a lot. Coming home means sex, good food (from cook) and anything he desires. She probably does not process anything with him about their relationship. She knows what a good situation she has.

I found it odd that she said she wanted to be married to him longer than any previous wives. Nothing about love, connection, fun or being a perfect fit for eachother.

Lisa's addiction is not interesting. Yes she was on something in Paris.

I like Yolanda, but then I am huge David Foster fan.

Lisa's addiction is not interesting. Yes she was on something in Paris
    Lisa or Kim was on something?
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think Yolanda and her husband are strange creatures but perfect for each other. Their priorities seem different from the average married couples. When I watch her do so much for her ex, old Muhammad, I get the feeling that she NEEDS to be NEEDED. She provides perfection to those who are looking for something as close as possible to perfection. But if it works for these people, fine by me.
    Shoepie likes this.

So was Adrienne fired or did she quit? I read on a blog she quit. But on Alex McCord's web-cast Alex said she was fired because she made no attempt to show up at the reunion.

RHBH could easily cut 3 cast members. Adrienne, Marissa, and Taylor. (hey I can dream!)
    PA Snow Bunny and Dragonlady like this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should say possible spoiler, as Bravo has not confirmed this, but

Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that the only two ladies confirmed for next season are Lisa and Brandi!!!!!!!!!!! Shock. Adrienne and Camille are definintely out. Not sure by whose hand. AND Bravo is begging to get Rod Stewart's wife on board!!!!!!!! She is the step mom to Adrienne's boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!! That might make things interesting, with Adrienne being on the outs so to speak.

When is the finale and reunion to air?

+ Reply to Thread