+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I like Lisa, I love her accent, and her hubby. I think people asked her about Kim, and we never got to see that- just her telling them .We have the housewives of Vancouver, and the cast is about the same. I don't have a fave in that show, because they are so like this lot.Meow!!!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kyle needs to reconsider her choice of dress style that she was wearing at the cooking class. Her dress looked sparkly and, probably, very pretty but her back fat was rolling over the top of the back of the dress! That dress style would be off my list.
    Punkin likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Kyle needs to reconsider her choice of dress style that she was wearing at the cooking class. Her dress looked sparkly and, probably, very pretty but her back fat was rolling over the top of the back of the dress! That dress style would be off my list.
    I think she needs to go back to having a stylist like she had first season. She looked much better with a sylist. Now she doesn't wear flattering clothes or clothes that are the right size for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm not against Lisa. I still like her, but I have noticed that she went a little into whacky town with that Sur venture. That whole group was gross. I can't understand her having any association with those people, UNLESS, they were hired actors who went to work at Sur as part of their contract for the show. I'm not sure how successful Lisa's tv venture has been with them, but it was a total waste for me.

Now, we get to see Lisa do DWTS! From what we know about Lisa, this is going to be a huge undertaking for her. We all know she can take lots of pain in her feet though, so that should help her. lol
    Cannot imagine how it could possibly be worth the pain! Lisa's a little old for the dancing gig, she's in what, her mid-fifties?.. but she has perseverance, so I hope she does well.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post

I am tired of the topic of Kim's addiction. Focus on something else, Bravo.
    Yolanda is a mixed bag for me. I like the way she dresses for the occasion, councils others not to get in another's business and her sound advice. Her constant talk about her husband, not David, but my husband grates on me. It doesn't feel genuine. I know she adores him but her, 'I do everything for my man' trip is off the charts. At the cooking class, "ohhh I want to learn something that I can make for my husband," just settle down, we know you have a cook.
    Hysterical Dragon!
    Kim is self-destructive, cannot help herself. Bravo is all over that, shame on Bravo for exploiting damaged goods.
    Yolanda- she's over the top infatuated with her husband, but he doesn't seem fond of her at all. Bravo's standing by for the fallout when Yolanda falls apart after DH leaves her for a younger model.

High heels - WSJ style section had an article on 2" and "kitten" heels making a comeback. Bet these women will be relieved, after stalking around for years on 6" heels. Getting a pedicure a few days ago, it's amazing how ugly high-heel-wearing womens' feet are; yuck, calluses, bunions, big hard-edged ridges; all from wearing stiletto heels. A bunch of women were complaining about how they "have to wear high heels" to work, otherwise all the attention goes to the women who are glamorous. Ugh.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Cannot imagine how it could possibly be worth the pain! Lisa's a little old for the dancing gig, she's in what, her mid-fifties?.. but she has perseverance, so I hope she does well.
    Cloris Leachman was much older, and she managed. I think Lisa will do fine.I just dont know if she has the fans the others do
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Lisa sometimes appears to move stiffly. Remember that horribly tight dress at Pandora's wedding; she could barely move in that thing!
    Don't know what kind of a dancer she will be, but it might be worth seeing a time or two. I don't hate her but I don't like her as much as I used to because of the way she seems to have changed.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    Lisa sometimes appears to move stiffly. Remember that horribly tight dress at Pandora's wedding; she could barely move in that thing!
    Agreed! I remember thinking, when she was announced for DWTS, how she almost walks fragile-like, and never with great posture. She kind of teeters, if that makes sense.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    Agreed! I remember thinking, when she was announced for DWTS, how she almost walks fragile-like, and never with great posture. She kind of teeters, if that makes sense.
    Thank goodness you mentioned this. I thought I was the only one who noticed. Teeters exactly describes her walk.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Thank goodness you mentioned this. I thought I was the only one who noticed. Teeters exactly describes her walk.
    Exactly!

+ Reply to Thread