+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I agree, but this is a show. They don't do quietly.
    AcookerTV likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I thought last night's show was rather boring.
    Good, then I wont bother watching it. I usually watch at 10 because I have another show at 8 and no DVR. I didnt know there was a new show starting instead. Thanks!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

Oh, I read that Camille and Adrienne's reps are warning others to BEWARE of Bravo's tactics of setting up real citizens and those with assets so they have no recourse if somone reveals their secrets. Brandi is judgment proof. Apparently Adrienne and Camille's departure from Bravo was none too friendly.
    I find that hard to believe about Camille, considering that she is on almost every episode even after 'leaving' the show

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't think I'm evil, but why did I crack up watching the ladies teeter around Paris on high heels? lol I'm not sure why I found it so ridiculous. You could see the misery in their faces. lol They finally put on some shoes they could walk in. I think they believe the heels make them look much thinner. They are kind of right. I hope it was worth it.
    No kidding. It's one thing if you're walking a couple of blocks to a restaurant, but to walk around like a tourist in high heels is crazy. When I was younger and stupid I wore high-heeled boots on New Year's Eve in San Francisco. By 11:30 p.m. my feet hurt so bad from going up and down those hills that we had to go back to the hotel room and watch the celebration on TV. Never again.

Yolanda wore tennis shoes. She's starting to grow on me.
    Punkin and momrek06 like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I am a high heel person and I can tell you my back hurts when I wear flats. I can walk around some place like Vegas in heels no issues they are comfy to me.
    AcookerTV likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Oh I am a totally FLAT lady when touring! I would have been miserable like Kyle was saying walking around Paris in heels!

I go to Disneyland allot and I see ladies of all ages wearing the highest heels and wedges. I could never all day long at a theme Park.

Once you go FLAT you never go BACK!!!!! LOLOL
    Punkin and Dragonlady like this.
    KAREN

Everyone on this show seems to make Kim's sobriety the most popular discussion and Kyle is at the head of the table on that one. She definitely puts Kim under the microscope.

I've sat down twice now to watch this last episode and so far, I never finished it....just not drawing me in.
    I'm glad the ladies' shoes hurt their feet....shows me the laws of nature are still applicable. Who goes walking around a new fabulous city they are visiting with high heels on??? Mostly Southern California women, that's who....I think the Orange county women would also do it. Maybe all the fillers, Botox, surgical instruments, cosmetics, etc has turned their brain into mush.

I only saw the part of Kim out shopping with Ken and Lisa.....something was off with her.....but I don't know what. Don't think it's alcohol.

Lisa first appeared on this show as someone who was far above the others in class and style. She actually didn't belong on such a tacky show but what has happened to her? Is the Celebrity Star machine produced a new goddess?? or were these traits there along and we missed them.
    I know I was bothered by her strange relationship with Cedric. It seemed out of character for her, and now we're seeing it with Brandi. (personally, I think Brandi will use that arrangement for her benefit as much as possible)

I know this show (and many others) are pretty much scripted....and I accept that and still watch....but I think we can get a good look at who these people are.
    Given enough time, you can see thru everyone.

Yes. We are seeing through Lisa. She is not especially negative. But she is a pot stirrer. And that was being mean of her to draw attention to Kim. When Adrienne drew attention to Kim, Brandi told her to shut the f up.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

Kim was acting like her old self. I cannot figure out what she is on though. Not alcohol, not oxycotin or any other pain killer that I know. Demerol? That has to be injected but does make you act like Lisa. I suspect the pain killers she took for her nose drove her to get what she used to take, whatever that is.

I am tired of the topic of Kim's addiction. Focus on something else, Bravo.

Yolanda is a mixed bag for me. I like the way she dresses for the occasion, councils others not to get in another's business and her sound advice. Her constant talk about her husband, not David, but my husband grates on me. It doesn't feel genuine. I know she adores him but her, 'I do everything for my man' trip is off the charts. At the cooking class, "ohhh I want to learn something that I can make for my husband," just settle down, we know you have a cook.

I'm glad the ladies' shoes hurt their feet....shows me the laws of nature are still applicable.
    Hysterical Dragon!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

I'm not against Lisa. I still like her, but I have noticed that she went a little into whacky town with that Sur venture. That whole group was gross. I can't understand her having any association with those people, UNLESS, they were hired actors who went to work at Sur as part of their contract for the show. I'm not sure how successful Lisa's tv venture has been with them, but it was a total waste for me.

Now, we get to see Lisa do DWTS! From what we know about Lisa, this is going to be a huge undertaking for her. We all know she can take lots of pain in her feet though, so that should help her. lol

+ Reply to Thread