+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3012Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I thought last night's show was rather boring.
    OMG, prhoshay, I was coming here to post exactly that I mean they are in PARIS and we were BORED last night.

Lisa and Kyle continue with their on going disagreements. Geez.

Everyone is so concerned about Kim all the time. Geez.

The ladies acting like school girls with the chef.

Snooze fest last night. Ugh.
    KAREN

I am so bored hearing "where's Kim"? and Kim is such a frigging martyr.

I do like Ken and Mauricio.Good guys.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I watched last night without falling asleep, but it wasn't the most exciting show. It only made my burgeoning dislike of Lisa stronger, though. Since she and Brandi became besties, I almost can't stand her anymore. Shutup, Lisa! For God's sake, do ya think she made a big enough deal out of whatever is/isn't going on with Kim? She just kept on stirring. She's lost some dignity and maturity since hanging out with Brandi, and it doesn't look good on her. But then if you hang out with trash...

I saw her later on VR's reunion, and I just couldn't believe this "smart", "sophisticated", older woman was having these conversations about the dramas of a bunch of 20-something employees. What has happened to her?? Seems the camera has the effect of making one less intelligent. In some cases, at least.
    Lizard likes this.

FORT Fogey

I felt some sympathy for Kim last night. I've said before that I can somewhat understand just her general social anxieties, because she didn't get to have a normal adolescence to learn to be social like most of us did. That's compounded now in her recovery. I can understand how she felt like this trip was a chance for everyone to keep an eye on her, and observe her closely. She feels under a microscope, and is going to be a bit hypersensitive to anything that doesn't go as planned. So then she oversleeps, and all the sudden people are jumping to conclusions. I can understand why she'd feel very self-concious about it. And I can understand why she'd turn to Kyle as a private confidant in that moment. What disgusted me was the way that Lisa forced her way in to be involved with it. Brandi and Yolanda both told her to stay out of it, but she ignored them and had to jump right in. Then Kim and Kyle asked her to leave them alone, and she had to jump right in. I'm not nearly as tired of Kim and pepole worrying about her as I am Lisa stirring up trouble, placing herself right in the middle of it, and then shrugging her shoulders wondering what is happening. I'm tired of her doing it on BOTH shows she's on!
    Lizard likes this.

See I am just the opposite. First show I saw in 6 weeks. If Kim didn't want to be put under a microscope, don't go to Paris...better yet don't do this show anymore.
    I didn't see Lisa as being mean/cruel to Kim. The way Kim did sounded/act looked exactly like an Ambien fog. I have had several & there is not enough caffiene to wake you fully up. I don't believe Lisa was trying to undermine Kim's sobriety I believe it was more of a not even thinking about Kim's addictions & more trying to come up with a rational reason Kim was acting so strange.
    Imperfect1 and Fanny Mare like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I felt some sympathy for Kim last night. I've said before that I can somewhat understand just her general social anxieties, because she didn't get to have a normal adolescence to learn to be social like most of us did. That's compounded now in her recovery. I can understand how she felt like this trip was a chance for everyone to keep an eye on her, and observe her closely. She feels under a microscope, and is going to be a bit hypersensitive to anything that doesn't go as planned. So then she oversleeps, and all the sudden people are jumping to conclusions. I can understand why she'd feel very self-concious about it. And I can understand why she'd turn to Kyle as a private confidant in that moment. What disgusted me was the way that Lisa forced her way in to be involved with it. Brandi and Yolanda both told her to stay out of it, but she ignored them and had to jump right in. Then Kim and Kyle asked her to leave them alone, and she had to jump right in. I'm not nearly as tired of Kim and pepole worrying about her as I am Lisa stirring up trouble, placing herself right in the middle of it, and then shrugging her shoulders wondering what is happening. I'm tired of her doing it on BOTH shows she's on!
    I totally agree with you. Disgusting the way Lisa kept on at Kyle and Kim after they asked for some privacy. She almost refused to leave them alone, which I found horrifying. Who the hell does she think she is? I also feel some sympathy for Kim. She's trying hard to stay sober, and seems like she is doing it. It can't be easy going to Paris with these women given all the partying and fighting in the past. I sense that Kim is a fragile spirit, and doesn't ever quite feel she fits in. In many ways, she just isn't like all the other women.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    See I am just the opposite. First show I saw in 6 weeks. If Kim didn't want to be put under a microscope, don't go to Paris...better yet don't do this show anymore.
    I didn't see Lisa as being mean/cruel to Kim. The way Kim did sounded/act looked exactly like an Ambien fog. I have had several & there is not enough caffeine to wake you fully up. I don't believe Lisa was trying to undermine Kim's sobriety I believe it was more of a not even thinking about Kim's addictions & more trying to come up with a rational reason Kim was acting so strange.
    Yes!!! Lisa wasn't being mean, although like every show its edited to h*ll.I thought it was nice when Ken said we should all keep an eye on her, they were both concerned.Kim sounded loopy, not tired, loopy
    -Andy Rooney-

Lisa didn't bother me. I think that when you're a recovering addict like Kim, it's normal for those close to you to wonder where your mind is when you act loopy or don't remember things that happened a few hours earlier. There's an article on Radar about Lisa and the others being concerned for Kim. Perhaps Kim has an explanation for her appearance and behavior, but she didn't seem to offer it. It looked like something off to me AND in a season where the ladies seem desperate for dialogue and content, what else were they going to talk about? AND if a friend who is traveling with me is making me late and messing up my schedule, then I have a right to say my piece about it.

Oh, I read that Camille and Adrienne's reps are warning others to BEWARE of Bravo's tactics of setting up real citizens and those with assets so they have no recourse if somone reveals their secrets. Brandi is judgment proof. Apparently Adrienne and Camille's departure from Bravo was none too friendly.

I had a friend who was always late.It drove me crazy.
    Shoepie likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

If Kim didn't go on the trip to Paris, I think the women would have jumped to conclusions that something was wrong with her, she was using again, and that's why she didn't go. Looking out for a friend in recovery is one thing. I think these women are sitting at the edges of their seat, buying up squares on the betting board to predict when she'll fall off the wagon. If it ever happens, they'll be a bit excited over it, because of the drama it will add to their lives. I don't think it should be forgotten that with the exception of Kyle, these women really didn't know Kim before the show started, which means they never knew her sober. Lisa has no idea whether Kim being loopy is because that's her personality, or because that's how she acts under the influence. I don't see their actions as the actions of a friend. A friend offers help privately. A drama queen looking to stir things up brings concerns up over and over and over again in front of everyone she encounters who has ears.
    prhoshay and Shoepie like this.

+ Reply to Thread