+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3128Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

And the funny part is that not all the Housewives live in Beverly Hills. Camille and Yolanda live in Malibu. I'm not sure about Lisa's home but last episode they showed a shot of a big estate near the ocean and then immediately went to Lisa and Ken, which might mean they don't live in BH either. Although there may not be any relationship to the area they show us and where these people live. I'm pretty sure Brandi nor Kim live in BH either. Not all homes in BH are just for the wealthy tho.
    House Hunters!! I cannot believe or understand those people! Many looking for their first house and wanting everything high end. Who are these people??

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

All areas, hoity-toity ones, have their, comparitively seedier areas.....if not just seedy, then down-right poor! You can always find a "pocket", and the richy-riches know exactly were they are! I am soooo unimpressed by these people's "stuff"....like that fire showed, it can all be gone in a flash!

I need more in my life than just showy "stuff".
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Count me in as another who is annoyed by these young couples on House Hunters who want everything to be perfect. I'm also annoyed for some reason when one wants a move in ready house and the other wants "projects". I don't know why but it annoys me.

I HATE when a prospective buyer declares that something would have to go right away or before they could possibly live there. Damn, what's wrong with these people? They should be grateful they have the income/credit/ability to even think about owning a home of their own!

I don't really like the huge homes with cavernous entries and miles long staircases. I've lived a simpler existence. My ex fiance and I did build a home in the 90's, but we went pretty modest. It was a regular 3/2, just with a few features we specifically liked and had added. We sunk the living room a bit and had a "parlor" off it. I loved the whole designing process and picking out the color schemes, etc. On a huge house level, it would have driven me insane. I remember picking out a wall color which would show just a hint of a rosy shade, it was called Alabaster but we went with Half Alabaster. And I was so wrong! When we went to check out the painting and how things were coming along, I saw to my horror that it was pink! I mean really pink. My fiance and his buddy were laughing their heads off and I did not believe them...till I saw it. So we went with half alabaster, and it was beautiful especially when the sun shone in at sunset through the bay window. I loved that place. I miss it to this day. It was simple in comparison with some homes, but very comfortable and unique. It's hard to leave a house you helped build and decorate. Your hopes are so high when you are involved in the process.
    Dragonlady likes this.

I'd also like to say a whole bunch about the buyers on House Hunters but I think it'll get deleted for being in the wrong thread.
    I'll go to HGTV and rant a little....because the buyers drive me totally nuts!
    MsDiva2007 and Imperfect1 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Ken's DIL looks really OLD; Ken's son looks strange...kind of like an alien. I could not believe the nasty, unfunny snide remarks she kept making to Lisa and Ken; I was proud of Lisa for holding her tongue. Of course, DIL will say she was "just kidding", "just joking".....yeah.....right. Witch!
    Lisa was looking right at the DIL "friend" when a couple deprecating remarks about Ken/Lisa were made, and Lisa looked right through her. I'll bet the backstory on those two women is a scorcher! Lisa can be pretty cool, but watch out DIL, Lisa always bites back at some point.
    prhoshay likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

i love brandi too!

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    I love Brandi Sure she is inappropriate and could use some polishing up, but really almost every single housewive could too. Having suffered from extreme anxiety myself, I see Brandi reacting the same way. She isn't putting on a act. Love Lisa and I know if she really felt her marriage was threatened by Brandi she would have no problem putting her in her place. Lisa is a strong confident woman.

Can't stand Kyle, just a pot-stirrer from way back. Adrienne just wants to be popular and valid. Nothing wrong with that lol.

I know I'll get roasted here for lovin Brandi but it's all good.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I don't have a link to verify it, but from what I've seen, Adrienne had bowed out completely; she's rumored to have missed the reunion taping and tweeted that she won't be back. Cool by me.

As for tonight's show, I kinda loved Ken and Mauricio's "romantic" tour of Paris together. That was fun. And it was also sweet of Mauricio to get Kim the bag she wanted. Deep down, I know Bravo footed the bill, but whomever came up with the idea, it was still a nice gesture. Further, at this point...which can change down the line...I do not think Kim was drunk in Paris. I can buy the meds mix up and time difference. I'm way weirder than Kim just on Zyrtec.

Lisa let me down; she was stirring the pot. Kyle wasn't much better but maybe I was more annoyed with her duck phobia. Duck is awesome! Yolanda came out pretty well aside from all that "I love my husband" yammering. I kinda loved how she chased Kyle with the ducks. As for Brandi, I don't love her, I don't hate her at this point. Good for her for flirting with the single chef. She might be a bit bawdy, but for crissake, she's 40 and single. Being there, without THAT body, I know how tough stuff is. Go for it, gal!

I don't think I'm evil, but why did I crack up watching the ladies teeter around Paris on high heels? lol I'm not sure why I found it so ridiculous. You could see the misery in their faces. lol They finally put on some shoes they could walk in. I think they believe the heels make them look much thinner. They are kind of right. I hope it was worth it.
    candor and Prism like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought last night's show was rather boring.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I thought last night's show was rather boring.
    Yeah, now that Kim is sober, they can't make a big todo over her and with Taylor not around they are kind of scrambling. Remember that old song, You Ain't Much Fun Since I Quit Drinking?

+ Reply to Thread