+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Maybe Marissa and Dean live in a normal house part of the time but also own other homes. Maybe one out in Malibu or something? Who knows?

I won't ever roast anybody for liking Brandi, lol. But i have to say, I also suffer severe anxiety/panic disorder, and I have absolutely no sympathy for her. I cannot stand her and I never could. But hey, to each his/her own!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Even if I won the Lottery I would still live in a normal size house. Who wants to keep a mansion clean?
    Completely agree, especially as we grow older. I think a beautifully decorated small house can look a lot better than a (often) cold impersonal giant mansion.
    Lisa though seems to be able to make a mansion look warm and inviting.
    Marissa and Dean may have a large net worth but very little cash flow. Maybe they invest a lot and haven't yet reaped the rewards from those.
    But I think if they had a house in Malibu, we would have known about it. These people are not shy about showing off their possessions. And there's a lot of competition in Beverly Hills.

Quote Originally Posted by livin4reality View Post
    I love Brandi Sure she is inappropriate and could use some polishing up, but really almost every single housewive could too. Having suffered from extreme anxiety myself, I see Brandi reacting the same way. She isn't putting on a act. Love Lisa and I know if she really felt her marriage was threatened by Brandi she would have no problem putting her in her place. Lisa is a strong confident woman.

Can't stand Kyle, just a pot-stirrer from way back. Adrienne just wants to be popular and valid. Nothing wrong with that lol.

I know I'll get roasted here for lovin Brandi but it's all good.
    Yay, somebody else who loves Brandi!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Completely agree, especially as we grow older. I think a beautifully decorated small house can look a lot better than a (often) cold impersonal giant mansion.
    Lisa though seems to be able to make a mansion look warm and inviting.
    Marissa and Dean may have a large net worth but very little cash flow. Maybe they invest a lot and haven't yet reaped the rewards from those.
    But I think if they had a house in Malibu, we would have known about it. These people are not shy about showing off their possessions. And there's a lot of competition in Beverly Hills.
    I want to live in Lisa's closet
    gadmus126 and Dragonlady like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by sparklete View Post
    Yay, somebody else who loves Brandi!
    Count me in on Team Brandi. I was pretty meh where she was concerned until Queen Adrienne decided to "sue" but "not really sue/sue" her.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I want to live in Lisa's closet
    Too much pink for me & I do love pink. That is just pink overload.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Too much pink for me & I do love pink. That is just pink overload.
    If I lived in it, I could change the colours. I am not a pink person, but it somehow works for her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

A large house in Beverly Hills is not mandatory, however, based on all the Beverly Hills wives that I have ever seen on tv, it is a big deal with them. EVEN NON-celebrities who are house hunting in that area want large bedroom suites and large walkin closests. Ever watch House Hunters? lol Seriously, and they aren't even tv stars.

There must be some reason Marissa and her husband's house is downscale. I suppose it could be low cash flow, but I don't know. I'm not so sure. Maybe, the truth will turn up.

This year I'm afraid I didn't get very agitated with any one housewife. There were things that most of them did that was annoying, but I can't say I'm on one team vs. another. With Brandi and Adrienne, it's almos tit for tat. I may prefer Brandi a tad more. Let's see what happens on the Reunion. That may help me make up my mind.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Not everybody can pull off pink! I know I can't! I can't stand it on me. I love me in RED....and jewel-tones! Those colors just make me feel good and sassy , but I can't/won't decorate a room around them. Some people are just "pastel people"....I guess they feel about their colors just like I do about mine!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Kyle has the perfect house. It's beautiful and warm. I'd hate to live in a house with windows that go up two floors, a cold marble entry or a huge spiral staircase. I'd feel as if I were in an opera house.

Debb, you're right about the house hunters wanting to live in mansions. We talked about that in the HGTV thread. Who are these young couples -- mostly the women, unfortunately -- who HAVE to have walk-in closets, soaking tubs, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and high ceilings? Even worse, they'll pass on a house because of its appliances!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread