+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2997Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I would like to revisit a point someone made upthread about Marissa. Her father-in-law was supposedly VERY upscale, famous, wealthy, etc. Usually the children of these famous producers/writers, etc., don't fall far from the tree, but I can't get out of my mind the tiny bedroom that Marissa was in once when they showed her trying to pick out an outfit. Marissa's mom was there and told her the outfit she selected was ugly. Remember? That bedroom was small, expecially when compared to Hollywood's standards. What's the deal? Was it a decoy house? lol

Too late to edit. (above) I found this link that says Marissa's huband has a networth of 20 million. As it turns out, Dean's dad and granddad were huge in the movie industry. He's a third generation movie person.

Dean Zanuck Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

Marissa's boss at her real estate agency is Rick Hilton, Cathy Hilton's husband. (Cathy is Kim and Kyle's sister.) Hmmmmm......
    Her networth is 5 million.

Marisa Zanuck Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth
    Last edited by Debb70; 02-27-2013 at 01:33 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    but I can't get out of my mind the tiny bedroom that Marissa was in once when they showed her trying to pick out an outfit. Marissa's mom was there and told her the outfit she selected was ugly. Remember? That bedroom was small, expecially when compared to Hollywood's standards. What's the deal? Was it a decoy house? lol
    It may be a dressing room or a smaller bedroom in the house that she has turned into a closet. She is in real estate, I am sure she could pick up a house for a good deal.
    prhoshay likes this.

FORT Fan

They showed the exterior on an episode when she was being picked up for an event. The house they showed was a very small, typical Valley ranch. Someone here commented on it at the time.
    Trust Me!

Yes, I think it's odd that Marissa and her husband seem to have a very scaled down home, despite having the financial ability to do otherwise. Hmmmm.......I wonder why.

I love Brandi Sure she is inappropriate and could use some polishing up, but really almost every single housewive could too. Having suffered from extreme anxiety myself, I see Brandi reacting the same way. She isn't putting on a act. Love Lisa and I know if she really felt her marriage was threatened by Brandi she would have no problem putting her in her place. Lisa is a strong confident woman.

Can't stand Kyle, just a pot-stirrer from way back. Adrienne just wants to be popular and valid. Nothing wrong with that lol.

I know I'll get roasted here for lovin Brandi but it's all good.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

Kyle and Kim do not have the money that Yolanda and Lisa have for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yes, I think it's odd that Marissa and her husband seem to have a very scaled down home, despite having the financial ability to do otherwise. Hmmmm.......I wonder why.
    Some people just want normal sized houses. Growing up, I used to ride my bike past Clint Eastwood's house in Pebble Beach. It was just a little 50s ranch house.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Some people just want normal sized houses. Growing up, I used to ride my bike past Clint Eastwood's house in Pebble Beach. It was just a little 50s ranch house.
    Even if I won the Lottery I would still live in a normal size house. Who wants to keep a mansion clean?
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

some people don't need to prove their wealth by living in castle size homes. As far as calling Kyle a pot stirrer. The pot can't be stirred without the spoons help!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread