+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3000Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Watching tonight's episode, I kept thinking . . ."Why in the world is Yolanda Foster's blouse soooo wrinkled?" I appreciate maybe she's not as superficial as the others, but it really didn't look good.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Omg If why is everything that twit Kim does always Kyles fault. I am so sick of Kyle getting the blame for her sister's ignorant behavior. Kyle can't win I swear she gets blamed if she stays out of things and gets blame when she attempts to assist.
    Kim is a drama freak, god she looks old.
    MsDiva2007 and Duckyface like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Kim is a drama freak, god she looks old.
    Kim bugs me she has put her family through hell and frankly Kyle is correct to give her the side eye when she starts acting bizarre. Drug addicts need to earn respect back before they get the benefit of the doubt!
    prhoshay and Imperfect1 like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Oscars Worst Dressed 2013: From overexposed breasts to unbrushed hair Brandi Glanville, Kelly Rowland and Helena Bonham Carter top worst-dressed list | Mail Online

Just as suspected on the worst dressed list. I am sure the fashion police will have a field day making jokes about it.lol
    AmyKay likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Thank you for the link Ms Diva. It was fun looking at the dresses. Brandi probably will sell some dresses (other styles) from her Amazon store because of wearing that. It would have been a bad choice for an actresses who use that as a marketing tool for future work.

Penetration rules--Brandi invites misery into her life. It seems the only thing a normal person could do is stay clear of a trainwreck.

Kim bashing Taylor for alcohol--I was wondering what was up with that pot and kettle stuff. The drunken goof ball behavior-- Is France such a romantic city that she got so upset that she had to turn to drinking? I could only feel bad for Kim's kids who have to watch that. The self control is so so low that that is the first thing you do. I say tie Kim to a chair and let her watch a loop of her self bashing Taylor for her drinking.

Lisa's friend marrying her stepson--looks like that worked. Good for them.

New girl always saying that her husband is love with her and that she could do it with these men. I agree with the truth in jest citation of prshoshay. John Tesh was mentioning the same thing on his show the other day. People do not need to report that their spouses love them. That girl is not right. What she is saying is that he probably should not love her.

Noting the decor--More green walls (marble) and chandeliers at Yolanda's house.
    You can do it!

Yaaaay.........Lisa is a contestant on Dancing With The Stars!!!!!!!!!! I am in shock! This is going to be very interesting. I predict she has a lot of fans to vote for her.

I heard that Brandi tweeted of how excited she was to be on the Worst Dressed Oscar list. She was thrilled to be on any kind of Oscar list. Go figure.

I'm so sorry that Marissa's father-in-law died, but that girl is not right as others have posted above. She should be ashamed of herself to speak that way about her husband. He loves me, but I'm not that into him attitude is sickening. PLEASE, that's the kind the thing that might be interesting to see addressed on this show. Instead of fighting over silly stuff, why don't they attack someone who really needs it?

Yes, I have my issues with Yolanda, but it does appear that she's a hard worker. She doesn't seem to mind to handle furniture and get work done. I like that about her. She's practical when it comes to travel attire too.

Ref. the talk that Kim and Kyle had with Taylor. Do you recall when Taylor went on Dr. Phil soon after her husband died? He gave her bascially the same talk about her substance abuse. Obviously, she ignored him, just like she will Kim and Kyle, IMO.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I watched Fashion Police yesterday and they did not mention Brandi on that show. Also heard Anderson Cooper say that Brandi made her own clothes (she had just, recently, been on his show)....doesn't look like a good idea.

About the drinking, you cannot tell grown folks what to do. They will do it (stop drinking/drugging) when THEY are ready. Jesus, himself, can come down from heaven and they will not stop if they are not ready.

On the show last night I just knew that Marisa's husband, while they were on the way to the airport, had decided he was through taking her crap....then they said that the dad/FIL had died. Rats! And Marisa was not joking when she debased her husband in front of everybody. Dude!......Grow a pair!

Ken's DIL looks really OLD; Ken's son looks strange...kind of like an alien. I could not believe the nasty, unfunny snide remarks she kept making to Lisa and Ken; I was proud of Lisa for holding her tongue. Of course, DIL will say she was "just kidding", "just joking".....yeah.....right. Witch!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Oscars Worst Dressed 2013: From overexposed breasts to unbrushed hair Brandi Glanville, Kelly Rowland and Helena Bonham Carter top worst-dressed list | Mail Online

Just as suspected on the worst dressed list. I am sure the fashion police will have a field day making jokes about it.lol
    It was a really ugly dress for an ugly girl
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yaaaay.........Lisa is a contestant on Dancing With The Stars!!!!!!!!!! I am in shock! This is going to be very interesting. I predict she has a lot of fans to vote for her.
    What a surprise! I never figured she would even consider this show. I look forward to seeing how she does.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    What a surprise! I never figured she would even consider this show. I look forward to seeing how she does.
    I am as well
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread