+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3125Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    On another note, I may be in a very small minority that thinks that Kim is not sober. Maybe alcohol, but pills ...... definitely.
    I agree. Something just doesn't seem right with her.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Why the hell is SHE at the Oscars???????????????
    my thoughts to I also can not WAIT to see the fashion police just rip her a new one for that garbage. I mean she is not as hot as she so obviously thinks she is.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Since Brandi was not one of the celebs, do you think she'll be reviewed or ignored? I think that, mostly, people just saw her and averted their eyes with a horrified look!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I agree. Brandi is such a non celebrity I don't think she will be mentioned in fashion reviews. Does anyone remember if Taylor was drinking when she was on WWHL? I think she was. It really bugged me to see Kyle and Kim talking to her about having a problem with drinking knowing Bravo would have followed that up saying "come to New York and drink up for our viewers entertainment!" I know a lot of people think Andy will exploit anyone for ratings, but I remember them being sensitive about that with Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Did anyone catch Brandi's Oscar gown? I'm so sick of her. This link should take you to a picture.

Link
    Wow. She might as well have gone topless. She almost succeeded in that. The dress could have been really pretty, but the top is ridiculous.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 02-25-2013 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Why are any reality T.V. people at the Oscar's? Not limited to but including the Kardashian's! On another note, I may be in a very small minority that thinks that Kim is not sober. Maybe alcohol, but pills ...... definitely.
    Kim sure acts like she is on something at times. I will never believe she was just an alcoholic. I saw a clip from her at Paris (haven't watched the episode yet) and she definitely acts like she has taken something, though with Taylor she acted suprisingly better.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'd heard that Brandi's dress was bad, but I never expected it to be this bad. It's low-level-call-girl bad! What does she have against clothing that fits properly? It's usually much more flattering than forcing yourself into something that doesn't.

I can see it now.....the hookers are lining up to buy her designs. Brandi just strikes me as back-woods trash who's trying to pass and is not doing a very good job.
    Since she supposedly designed it and doesn't have money, maybe it was a project runway moment where they run out of money and can't get enough fabric, so she decided to leave it off the top?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think they (or Kim) show her to still be ditzy even after being sober....maybe she likes playing that role....I just know that I was totally impressed and astonished at how she sounded when talking to Taylor...like a whole other person.
    Kim may technically be sober, but she still seems out of it, not quite comprehending what's going on around her, like she's lost her ability to interface with the world... as if there's a thick veil of fog around her. She seems so "not there". Maybe she's sober, but brain cells have died or something. I hate scenes that include her b/c she's irritating and annoying.
    Moontat likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

So, is there some weird swan competition in BH? Or weird "decorative" turtle shell motif trend I've been not privy to?

I'm not so much on the Brandi hate train; she at least knows where her kids are. I think she's mostly just too dumb to be harmful. Her Oscar dress was 50% good...from about where her hands are on her hips down in the pic, it's not so bad. The top is about three sizes too small though...total PR "I just ran out of fabric!" moment. OTOH, I'm her age nearly exactly and OMG, I need to find out her chest plastic surgeon. I could tots save money by not having to buy all these damn bras.

With Kim, I've just turned a corner and want to smack Andy. She should NOT have been on this season. I just feel they're exploiting her more and more. And frankly, if Kyle really thought Kim was off the wagon, she should have protected her sister from filming. I can't be convinced Kyle has any less power to stop filming that JillZ.
    sparklete likes this.

Omg If why is everything that twit Kim does always Kyles fault. I am so sick of Kyle getting the blame for her sister's ignorant behavior. Kyle can't win I swear she gets blamed if she stays out of things and gets blame when she attempts to assist.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread