+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3126Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Myabe I am mistaken, but I thought you could only see "oogling"....or am I thinking of another word?
    LOL, Shay. What I said was, "you could also hear their OOGLING EACH OTHER inside the bathroom." So, yes, one can only 'oogle' visually, however, unless Gretchen and Ryan were blind, they could oogle each other in the bathroom room.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That is a hilarious use!!!! I am just imagining sloshing eyeballs now!!! I can see myself using your term in a discussion circle and getting the "side-eyes" like I may need to be commited!

Good One!!!
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Did anyone catch Brandi's Oscar gown? I'm so sick of her. This link should take you to a picture.

Link
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Did anyone catch Brandi's Oscar gown? I'm so sick of her. This link should take you to a picture.

Link

I was just going to post about this....WOW! The girls are on full display. She has either got to have steel nuts or is the most insecure person in the world. That dress screamed for attention.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I'd heard that Brandi's dress was bad, but I never expected it to be this bad. It's low-level-call-girl bad! What does she have against clothing that fits properly? It's usually much more flattering than forcing yourself into something that doesn't.

I can see it now.....the hookers are lining up to buy her designs. Brandi just strikes me as back-woods trash who's trying to pass and is not doing a very good job.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I dont like that dress at all, she looks slutty in it- not a stretch for her
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Why the hell is SHE at the Oscars???????????????
    Dragonlady likes this.

There are probably plenty of hookers at the Oscars. They DO follow the money and can be good at weaseling their way into the most unexpected places!

Why are any reality T.V. people at the Oscar's? Not limited to but including the Kardashian's! On another note, I may be in a very small minority that thinks that Kim is not sober. Maybe alcohol, but pills ...... definitely.

She was covering the red carpet for a website apparently. The dress looks like its way too small LOL it could have been a pretty dress, if the top weren't so small.
    Moontat likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread