+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3128Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I imagine Taylor and Brandi have similar income status....but Taylor plays the Rich Lady and Brandi always cries Poor.
    To each his own, I guess.
    As for Brandi and sexual bathroom escapes: it wouldn't surprise me but darn it, I can't remember any man there that she made that comment about.
    If Kyle knows about it, she probably has had the entire bathroom re-painted and scrubbed with bleach.
    I'll take Brandi over Taylor any day. But I wish Brandi would clean up her foul mouth and learn some sexual discretion.

Meanwhile... I'll always be packing my super-size can of spray Lysol for hotel rooms. The smarm out there is astonishing. p.s. I do regret that I've damaged a couple hotel room TV remotes; front desk says they always dry out ok.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I imagine Taylor and Brandi have similar income status....but Taylor plays the Rich Lady and Brandi always cries Poor.
    To each his own, I guess.
    As for Brandi and sexual bathroom escapes: it wouldn't surprise me but darn it, I can't remember any man there that she made that comment about.
    If Kyle knows about it, she probably has had the entire bathroom re-painted and scrubbed with bleach.
    The only reason I doubt the story of the bathroom sex is that I can't see Andy or Bravo not airing that film. I think they would salivate over that type of behavior and wouldn't hesitate to air it.

FORT Fogey

Brandi is a Taylor in disguise. The only difference is that she is smarter and cloaks her desperation better.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    The only reason I doubt the story of the bathroom sex is that I can't see Andy or Bravo not airing that film. I think they would salivate over that type of behavior and wouldn't hesitate to air it.
    I totally agree! If anything Andy/Bravo would have had the cameras outside the bathroom door with a mic inside the bathroom so we could have the full (ewwwwww) effect. OR at least for any possible dialogue.
    KAREN

Andy/Bravo would kill for such a scene...the more disgusting and shocking, the better!
    I do sometimes wonder why I watch such stuff.
    Last night,I was looking at a site that deals with RHBH STOOPID HOUSEWIVES | Bravo's Real Housewives are an endless source of sheer stoo-pidity… and watched a clip of Kim (and Kyle) talking to Taylor about her drinking.
    I think maybe it's part of the next episode...so be warned if you don't want to see it prior to the show airing. Scroll down the page to a shot of Kim's face.
    I don't think I've ever heard Kim sounding so mature and intelligent. I could hardly believe it was her. Bravo seems to prefer Kim to be the ditzy one.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Maybe the bathroom sex incident just hasn't come up yet? I don't really expect them to, graphically, hit us over the head with it, nor would I want them to; people would then accuse them of faking it all.

You have to admit that Kim WAS the ditzy one prior to getting sober. There seems to be a nice change that has set in since she sobered up. I hope she can stay on the straight-and-narrow. Has she done rehab more than once?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    Oh, the cameras would definitely show it! Do you guys remember on one of the early seasons of RHOC when a very drunk Gretchen went in the bathroom to have sex with Tamra's DISGUSTING son Ryan????? The cameras were ALL OVER that! The video guys didn't go into the bathroom, of course, but they showed Gretchen and Ryan all over each other, going into the bathroom -- and they had the audio turned way up so you could hear Gretchen and Ryan's very provcative sexy talk, and you could also hear their oogling each other inside the bathroom.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Myabe I am mistaken, but I thought you could only see "oogling"....or am I thinking of another word?
    PhoneGrrrl likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think they (or Kim) show her to still be ditzy even after being sober....maybe she likes playing that role....I just know that I was totally impressed and astonished at how she sounded when talking to Taylor...like a whole other person.
    Shoepie likes this.

whats the saying? "it takes a fool to know a fool?" lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread