+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2987Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I don't know what site you mean, or whether it's even true, but it sure sounds like something Brandi would do. Let's just say it wouldn't surprise me, lol.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

it was the man she said wanted to lick up and down. Kim says she Brandi had sex with him in the bathroom.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Good Lord, she needs to grow up.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

They just disgust me I didn't watch it this week- didnt miss it either. Eww
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Well, now I know that I have gone certifiably crazy...was reading the Housewives blogs on the Bravo site. After reading Taylor's blog, I checked out the comments for it....out of 50, only one disliked Taylor. I couldn't believe how much admiration and love she got there.
    yep, I must be nuts because I don't feel that way at all!!
    I always thought the comments after blog entries are either fake or cherry-picked; with a mildly negative comment thrown in once in awhile just for looks. Taylor is a despicable faker, fakir, and all-around lowlife wannabee drunk.

I suppose the praiseful comments- if they're real at all - are from 19-year-olds who'd love them some pumped-up lips, sparkly bling, hollow cheeks, and the illusion of wealth. Taylor couldn't possibly appeal to the average confident well-to-do woman who already has more in life than Taylor will ever achieve.
    Coco46 likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

The Bravo comments must be manipulated because anytime her name comes up on other sites the comments are 99 percent negative.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I imagine Taylor and Brandi have similar income status....but Taylor plays the Rich Lady and Brandi always cries Poor.
    To each his own, I guess.
    As for Brandi and sexual bathroom escapes: it wouldn't surprise me but darn it, I can't remember any man there that she made that comment about.
    If Kyle knows about it, she probably has had the entire bathroom re-painted and scrubbed with bleach.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I imagine Taylor and Brandi have similar income status....but Taylor plays the Rich Lady and Brandi always cries Poor.
    To each his own, I guess.
    As for Brandi and sexual bathroom escapes: it wouldn't surprise me but darn it, I can't remember any man there that she made that comment about.
    If Kyle knows about it, she probably has had the entire bathroom re-painted and scrubbed with bleach.
    she was drooling over him from across the room. IIRC she said he was her type of man.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Brandi's lack of respect for people really is a lack of respect for herself.

Brandi's kind of man--interested in sex not monogamy; fine if she wants to service everyone, they will tolerate her for that
    Last edited by Lizard; 02-22-2013 at 07:36 AM.
    You can do it!

I can't imagine any amount of begging would deter Andy from airing the juicy story of Brandi having sex with a stranger at a party. I don't think Andy would turn that down, no matter what Lisa said. Oh, could they have confused it with the sex that Lisa's employees had in the restaurant Sur? That did happen and Lisa discussed it later on Vanderpump Rules.

+ Reply to Thread