+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3126Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I have to comment on Adrienne leaving brown spots from her spray tan. Is that normal? I have never felt the need to use spray tan but I have friends that have and they have never left brown spots on my furniture. I also cannot believe she didn't at least pretend to be embarassed or apologetic about it. She might as well have said, "That's your problem beyotch, you invite people over, you take that risk." Even offer to pay for cleaning. Normal people don't act like that and I bet they have expensive furniture. She also completely overreacted about the fire. I also firmly believe there was a threat of a lawsuit.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 02-20-2013 at 10:32 AM.
    Imperfect1 and sparklete like this.

FORT Fogey

The spray tan thing seemed odd to me too. White furniture in places like LA or Miami where spray tanning happens more often is very common. My guess would be that if spray tanning rubbing off on furniture was normal, then there would not be so much white furniture! I would guess that Adrienne didn't realize this wasn't the first time it had happened since Lisa was polite and didn't say anything the first time. But some level of apology instead of being so dismissive would have been nice! Living where they do, Adrienne's reaction to the fire did not surprise me. There have been a lot of wild fires in southern California that will sweep through a neighborhood. While this fire was NOT one of those, I can understand how in the moment that irrational fear would take over and cause her to react like that. I can also understand why Paul would roll his eyes and say it's just Adrienne overreacting again. It kind of showed the divide that there clearly is between the two of them, which helps to explain why they ended up splitting.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Lol it's not just here. I swear I just don't get it either. The woman lost track of her child and just like with everything else people are finding a way to spin it to make it Kyles fault. Lol Taylor is doing damage control but the fact is we all heard her surprise at not knowing her child was with Kyle. I mean really you run off to lay up with a man without calling to find out if the child arrived at their destination? Your first drunken call is to Tell your friends you ran off with a man you have not seen in years. Smh.
    Also, if there was a plan for Kennedy to see her grandmother, she would have said, Oh I thought she was at my mom's. She didn't know and she didn't care and now she is realizes that she looks like a terrible person and wants to make it look otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Isn't it great that Kennedy at 7 years old has a Louis Vuitton purse?? .
    And an iPad!
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I DO know that iPads for children are common things these days.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    Also, if there was a plan for Kennedy to see her grandmother, she would have said, Oh I thought she was at my mom's. She didn't know and she didn't care and now she is realizes that she looks like a terrible person and wants to make it look otherwise.
    But wasn't Taylor supposed to go to Kim's party? I know I missed a whole bunch of episodes so perhaps I am misinformed. Hopefully my "guest" will be back home this weekend.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    But wasn't Taylor supposed to go to Kim's party? I know I missed a whole bunch of episodes so perhaps I am misinformed. Hopefully my "guest" will be back home this weekend.
    Taylor was supposed to be at her party, but she allegedly had plans for Kennedy to be at her grandparents for the weekend, and thus that was the reason she gave for not having a clue where her child was.

Lastnight was the first time I remember seeing Kennedy smile. The child looked more at peace with Kyle, Mauricio and Portia.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I call Taylor a Big Skinny Liar because:

Most mothers I know (myself, included) would have first called their mother who was supposed to be having my child for the weekend....to tell her I was going somewhere and tell her where, talk to my daughter and explain to her, and make sure all of that was ok first. That way I would have been informed that my mother didn't have my daughter and my friend did.
    Then I would call Kim to explain why I wasn't attending her Nose Party.

what a great nanny Taylor has...doesn't even inform the mother that the plans have changed.
    Taylor needs a lesson on priorities.
    Poor Kennedy.

Read somewhere that Adrienne did not attend the reunion. Also at that site that is constantly named in this battle b/w her and Brandi there was a story about how Brandi had sex with someone in the bathroom at the white party,but that it wasn't on the show because Lisa begged Andy/producers not to show it. Not sure how true that is, considering the site.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread