+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3174Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    Pardon me while I rant, lol. Now where do I begin?

Let's just start with the fact that I was fairly happily watching last night and suddenly realized why I was not annoyed...Brandi had yet to make an appearance. I swear to God, this season that skank has ruined every single party they've had! She rolls up in there with her trashy friend Jen, and the two of them immediately stand out, sort of like bird poop on a rose petal. Or maybe clowns at a church service. Whatever, they just don't belong there.

I'm no devoted Adrienne fan, but at least she was willing to ignore or be civil to Brandi and not have any altercations at this party. No, once again it comes from Brandi. And what's with her sending a third party over to summon Adrienne? Why she could not just mingle and keep her mouth shut I will never know. Oh wait, I guess it's just because she can't keep her mouth shut. Ever.

So we find out the letter she was complaining about didn't really exist. No surprise there. What does surprise (and disgust) me is the way Ken and Lisa back this witch up every single chance they get. It's beginning to get weird. Saying that Paul should pay the money for Brandi's lawyer was just ridiculous. I could barely believe he said that! Why doesn't Ken pay it? He and Lisa supported Cedric for a year or so, why not play heroes with Brandi since they're so fond of her? As the whole thing played out I was thinking maybe Brandi would actually learn not to shoot her mouth off so much if she is hit in her pocketbook, so to speak. But no. She insists she isn't going to watch herself or her out of control mouth.

If Bravo's intention is to make villains out of Paul and Adrienne because they're leaving, and make people root for Branid, it's not a good plan. I know I have no control over who they choose to cast, but honestly if Brandi is going to have such a large part in every storyline, I might have to stop watching. She is a cheap, tacky buzzkill.

I am starting to believe Ken may well have some sort of feelings for Poor little put upon Brandi.smh
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Taylor explains it all here. Its all good.

Taylor Armstrong - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Kyle's "Dark" Party - Blog - Bravo TV Official Site

I am completely DONE with this show, ANDY, if you allow that RESNICK woman to join the show.

To be honest, Kim's nose looks the SAME as before the surgery.

Adrienne must have brought up Paul's name and his surgical talents like FIVE times. Shut up, Adrienne, you NEVER say that to Paul's face.

Adrienne running like a MAD woman during that fire. Calm down, crazy.

I loved Taylor's dress at the 'white' party.

Taylor contradicted herself in her own blog. She didn't know Kennedy was with Kyle at Kim's party but IIRC wasn't Taylor supposed to attend Kim's party so why wouldn't Kyle just bring Kennedy along with her and Portia???? Why put the blame on the nanny or her mother? Face some facts Taylor; you got wasted & hook-up with some random guy you may have known years ago & forgot you had a daughter for the weekend.
    Uncle David and Imperfect1 like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

What's "IIRC"?
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    What's "IIRC"?
    If I recall correctly
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Ahh, thanks.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    maybe this is why Brandi acts so thirsty for attention and keeps the drama going:

Brandi Glanville made $18,000 for 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' - The Clicker
    Thanks for the link. I had a good laugh at this quote from Brandi:
    "I want what they're getting, because I feel like I work hard," she told Stern.
    I didn't know they had to "work" at being on a reality show...I thought they just went about their day w/cameras following them.
    I've noticed how Brandi always talks about how little $ she has but she's never mentioned what she got from her ex, and I'm sure she got a settlement because I think Leann would have happily paid it to get rid of her.
    Nor does she mention what she's received for her book because we know she got something up front...most writers do.

As much as I love Lisa and Ken, I have to wonder about a loose connection in their emotional wiring when I think about their love for Brandi. Just like I did when ol' Cedric was free loading off them.

The guy that Taylor is in love with: is that the lawyer dude she's been reported to be having a fling with?? Altho she did say it was someone from her past. Maybe she meant the Past year?

I'm so tired of Paul and Adrienne's super-sticky ooey-gooey phony-baloney love words to each other this season...especially since we all know that it was fake.

Isn't it great that Kennedy at 7 years old has a Louis Vuitton purse?? Sure, maybe it's a fake, like Taylor's Hermes, but is that necessary at 7?
    But, silly me, I forgot who I was talking about...Taylor, a woman who doesn't know where her daughter is, accepts a weekend trip without making prior arrangements for her child??

If I didn't live in So Cal, I would say these women come from another planet...unfortunately, they are representative of many of the people here...and it's not just women.

sorry....it just irritated me a lot when I watched it...
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Well, now I know that I have gone certifiably crazy...was reading the Housewives blogs on the Bravo site. After reading Taylor's blog, I checked out the comments for it....out of 50, only one disliked Taylor. I couldn't believe how much admiration and love she got there.
    yep, I must be nuts because I don't feel that way at all!!

Taylor might have deleting power.

I do not think that was right paying Brandi comparatively nothing.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Well, now I know that I have gone certifiably crazy...was reading the Housewives blogs on the Bravo site. After reading Taylor's blog, I checked out the comments for it....out of 50, only one disliked Taylor. I couldn't believe how much admiration and love she got there.
    Lol it's not just here. I swear I just don't get it either. The woman lost track of her child and just like with everything else people are finding a way to spin it to make it Kyles fault. Lol Taylor is doing damage control but the fact is we all heard her surprise at not knowing her child was with Kyle. I mean really you run off to lay up with a man without calling to find out if the child arrived at their destination? Your first drunken call is to Tell your friends you ran off with a man you have not seen in years. Smh.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Probably 49 out of the 50 was Taylor posting under different names. Kind of the same as when Jill Zarin was heaping praise on her book under fake names. Regarding the blog, I don't believe a single word that woman says. She got drunk, ran off with a random guy (probably that married lawyer she was dating), and forgot about her daughter. Even if it was true about the nanny, she didn't call to check on how her child was doing or even to talk to her and say goodbye before she ran off. I feel sorry for that poor child. She always looks so sad and lost. First her dad kills himself, and then she is left with a mother who could care less about her and disappears all the time. It will be a miracle if she turns out to be a healthy and normal adult.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 02-20-2013 at 10:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread