+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Brandi annoys me greatly but I'd rather see her than Faye. That's probably when I'll stop watching these women, just like I did the Atlanta ones.
    I can tolerate only just so much trash, then it needs to be taken out.
    Lizard likes this.

Taylor is outside of her mind not knowing where her child is.
    Last edited by MsDiva2007; 02-19-2013 at 02:54 AM.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

You know it's a sad situation when Kim is worried and looking at you like you're a whackadoodle. lol
    candor, Jamie5632 and Starbucks880 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    You know it's a sad situation when Kim is worried and looking at you like you're a whackadoodle. lol

lol she was doing the things she gets on Kyle for doing asking so many questions about Taylor etc.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Pardon me while I rant, lol. Now where do I begin?

Let's just start with the fact that I was fairly happily watching last night and suddenly realized why I was not annoyed...Brandi had yet to make an appearance. I swear to God, this season that skank has ruined every single party they've had! She rolls up in there with her trashy friend Jen, and the two of them immediately stand out, sort of like bird poop on a rose petal. Or maybe clowns at a church service. Whatever, they just don't belong there.

I'm no devoted Adrienne fan, but at least she was willing to ignore or be civil to Brandi and not have any altercations at this party. No, once again it comes from Brandi. And what's with her sending a third party over to summon Adrienne? Why she could not just mingle and keep her mouth shut I will never know. Oh wait, I guess it's just because she can't keep her mouth shut. Ever.

So we find out the letter she was complaining about didn't really exist. No surprise there. What does surprise (and disgust) me is the way Ken and Lisa back this witch up every single chance they get. It's beginning to get weird. Saying that Paul should pay the money for Brandi's lawyer was just ridiculous. I could barely believe he said that! Why doesn't Ken pay it? He and Lisa supported Cedric for a year or so, why not play heroes with Brandi since they're so fond of her? As the whole thing played out I was thinking maybe Brandi would actually learn not to shoot her mouth off so much if she is hit in her pocketbook, so to speak. But no. She insists she isn't going to watch herself or her out of control mouth.

If Bravo's intention is to make villains out of Paul and Adrienne because they're leaving, and make people root for Branid, it's not a good plan. I know I have no control over who they choose to cast, but honestly if Brandi is going to have such a large part in every storyline, I might have to stop watching. She is a cheap, tacky buzzkill.
    JustJuls likes this.

If Bravo's intention is to make villains out of Paul and Adrienne because they're leaving, and make people root for Branid, it's not a good plan. I know I have no control over who they choose to cast, but honestly if Brandi is going to have such a large part in every storyline, I might have to stop watching. She is a cheap, tacky buzzkill.
    Absolutely, its an awful plan. I want Brandi OFF my screen
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I did get a chance to see a bit of this episode last night. Forgive me if I am behind but I haven't seen this show in 4 weeks. I would take Brandi over Adrienne any day of the week. Just her catty remark about Paul not getting in her car with her & the kids during the fire across the street & calling Paul's not going as unforgivable. They were in more danger trying to get around fire trucks, EMT's & police than staying put.
    Paul & Adrienne did admit they called their lawyer & yes a letter was written. Did Adrienne clearly not say at Mauricio's party she was going to sue Brandi?
    If that threat was not made Brandi would nit have incurred any legal fees so yea I do think Mr & Mrs MoneyBags should pay Brandi's legal fees. Excuse me but isn't Paul insisting Brandi being Ken's girlfriend slanderous too? Different standards for those 2. What I find so funny is we all know those 2 are divorcing & Adrienne dated Rod Steward's son.
    Why is Faye Resnick there? Can not tolerate that woman!
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I just don't feel the enmity that others do for either Brandi or Adrianne. Their antics keep me entertained. Only Camille, Taylor and Faye raise my hackles.
    Shoepie and norealityhere like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

maybe this is why Brandi acts so thirsty for attention and keeps the drama going:

Brandi Glanville made $18,000 for 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' - The Clicker
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Taylor is outside of her mind not knowing where her child is.
    Taylor explains it all here. Its all good.

Taylor Armstrong - The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - Kyle's "Dark" Party - Blog - Bravo TV Official Site

I am completely DONE with this show, ANDY, if you allow that RESNICK woman to join the show.

To be honest, Kim's nose looks the SAME as before the surgery.

Adrienne must have brought up Paul's name and his surgical talents like FIVE times. Shut up, Adrienne, you NEVER say that to Paul's face.

Adrienne running like a MAD woman during that fire. Calm down, crazy.

I loved Taylor's dress at the 'white' party.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread