+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I would be shocked if Brandi was remotely interested in a sexual liaison with Ken. She may like his money, but not his type. We've seen her type. It's good looking, famous and born after the dinosaurs roamed the Earth.
    candor and Shoepie like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I would be shocked if Brandi was remotely interested in a sexual liaison with Ken. She may like his money, but not his type. We've seen her type. It's good looking, famous and born after the dinosaurs roamed the Earth.
    LOL Bingo!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

They've been married for 30 years. Lisa is 52 and Ken is 67. Definitely not Brandi's type at 40 years old.
    Shoepie likes this.
    Trust Me!

I think the Brandi flirting with Ken joke is a joke that has gone on way too long now. But I don't think there is any siniter man stealing motive behind it. Ken looks uncomfortable around Brandi now whenever this flirting stuff happens. No way is he even remotely interested in starting up a fling.

I am soooooo happy to hear that Taylor is leaving the show!! Now the other housewives can have their own storylines without Taylor making it all about her.

The other housewife has to be Adrienne. She has spent the whole season alienating everyone and if she didn't want her surrogacy discussed on TV, she sure as heck isn't going to want that nasty divorce to play out on TV
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    wow...bizarre! i will be hopefully waiting and praying however that brandi leaves as well.
    i have to respectfully disagree with her "joi de vivre". i find she sucks the life right out of everything.
    Her name should be Hoover because she sucks the fun out like an outdated vacuum cleaner,lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Her name should be Hoover because she sucks the fun out like an outdated vacuum cleaner,lol
    Lol. You're right. I think she should legally apply for a name change.

I don't think for a minute that Ken would have a fling w/Brandi. He knows what he has.
    Someone here mentioned that it doesn't bother Lisa when Brandi acts that way w/Ken...but I remember her getting upset...always in a proper understated manner....last season when she kept putting Brandi in her place for her actions with Ken. In my opinion, it's not a joke anymore when it continues on and on. It's disrespectful to Lisa.
    Someone else mentioned (sorry..just too lazy to go back and find the post) that maybe Brandi acts the way she does because of the problems she's had and her discontent. It could also be that's just who Brandi is....I know her husband cheated on her and I don't excuse that at all but I've learned that in cases like that it's usually a problem in a marriage and both the husband and the wife have created problems w/in the marriage.
    Eddie cheated but I'm not so sure that Brandi was the perfect wife or easy to live with.
    But who knows what really goes on in others' lives???
    we just like to speculate here.
    Shoepie likes this.

Hmmm...I was just on a website called wetpaint I think it was, and saw a link so I followed it. The video I watched said that Brandi would no longer be a regular housewife on BH but would be a "friend" with fewer appearances. It's supposedly because her ex does not want the kids on television and Bravo wanted them included to expand the plot.

I don't know if it's true, but hey it's a start.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Saw this article in The Daily Mail tonight:
    Plastic Wives star Dayna Devon 'set to replace Taylor Armstrong' on Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills | Mail Online
    I saw Dayna Devon on Plastic Wives recently and she's perfect for the part. She's very annoying and very insecure about her looks. She needs/wants every possible treatment/surgery to keep her looks.
    Lizard and MsDiva2007 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    I love how everyone knows what Brandi wants and how Brandi feels and how Brandi operates -- all from about ten minutes of scripted air time each week. Sheeesh, lighten up. She's providing just what Bravo wants -- breathing some fresh air and a bit of drama into an otherwise stale product. I'd have stopped watching long ago if it weren't for Brandi and her joie de vivre.
    True, but for my tastes, Brandi is one reason that is making me not want to watch the show. Well, her and the forced drama that seems to come out of the BH show more than any other city. I don't think Brandi is "fresh". Brandi is the most scripted, least real of the bunch. My belief is that she devises her own plots and scripts. She needs a job and doing what she thinks she has to to keep the one she's got.

Season 1 of NYC and season 1 of BH are tied for the best shows of all the cities and all the seasons in my book. I hung in there with each for about 3 seasons. It's been downhill for each since then (although the new cast of NYC was pretty great).
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread