+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3075Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Newsboi, when you say that Ken and Lisa think the flirting is good fun, aren't you assuming to know whatthey want, how they feel and how they operate too? I always thought that was one of the key premises of watching reality tv and discussing it. We all watch, make assumptions, and share them with each other. That's what I enjoy at least.
    prhoshay, Shoepie and MsDiva2007 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Brandi reeks of desperation. Brandi wants to be Lisa sooo bad. I would not put it past Brandi to try something with Ken. Ken is in love with Lisa but he is human just like most men he can be distracted by fools gold.
    Ken fears Lisa too much, he also loves her. No way would he risk all that, no way.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

just saw a story on TMZ that Dayna Devon, former entertainment news reporter (cant remember which show...ET? Access Hollywood?) is in talks to join the show because Taylor and one other cast member is leaving (no mention of who).When I saw the headline I thought it was the other Dana, the $100,000 sunglasses one lol It said the other person in talks to join is Rod Stewarts current wife. How weird would that be with Adrienne now dating Rods son!?
    Shoepie likes this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

wow...bizarre! i will be hopefully waiting and praying however that brandi leaves as well.
    i have to respectfully disagree with her "joi de vivre". i find she sucks the life right out of everything.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Maybe it's Adrienne that is leaving.

The thing that stood out the last episode was Lisa's awesome house. A couple of the rooms had leaf green walls and crystal chandeliers. I am filing that in my memory bank of like. And that pool. I do not quite understand it. It goes on endlessly? What does such a thing like that cost to have and to maintain?

In the selection of the new housewives, I think they are considering their "pads". Because I would not think I would want to see Alana Stewart. But she might have a pad or friends I might want to see.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Like with most people, we hear the refrain "I never THOUGHT that person would have done that!" "I never THOUGHT this couple was anything other than a perfect couple!" should something nefarious happen. The list of names of people is endless who have "shocked" us!

About Brandi, all I can say is that she needs to be watched and monitored. I always think of that song about the snake; a woman came upon a beautiful snake that was looking pretty sick and in need of help and care; she took the snake home and nursed it back to health; basically, the song says "You knew I was a snake when you took me in, so why were you surprised when I bit you?"

By the way, I think that kind of pool is called an infinity pool....cool optical illusion.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I hope Brandi leaves the show. That would make me happy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I hope she stays FOREVER.
    Trust Me!

Reality tv is entertainment. We are comparing whatever we see to what our personal experiences are, and then labeling that good yes and bad no.

I am semi-old maid with many years more of tv watching than anything else. My take: Brandi is in an area where money is the seduction. I do not know whether she lacks ethics or not. Joking about cheating is not respectful and surely is not a good sign. So I will agree with everybody on that matter. I guess I saw her as a wounded individual since her husband cheated on her. And she did get "truth" points for episodes in the prior season.
    So plusses and minuses in the analysis of Brandi.
    In a battle of Brandi versus Lee Anne Rhymes, I would surely pick Brandi.

Lisa has had a long life with Ken, many houses and businesses. She is invested. It does look like happily ever after for them.
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Many a truth is said in jest......Shakespeare quote.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread