+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Who is the father of her 15 year-old daughter? I know she had David have only recently wed. I'm not sure about Mohammed.

Isn't there a difference between sending a cease and desist letter and actually filing a lawsuit? I think that's what Brandi and Adrienne were arguing about, but rather than explain it they just accused the other of lying.
    Shoepie and Uncle David like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." — Will Rogers

I think that Adrienne denied that her lawyer sent a letter to Adrienne threatening to sue her. And when Brandi said she received it, Adrienne continued to deny it.

will not believe anything Brandi says until I see it. The amount of money she says she paid and attorney changes everytime she opens her foul mouth.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    will not believe anything Brandi says until I see it. The amount of money she says she paid and attorney changes everytime she opens her foul mouth.
    Bingo! I agree. I wish she wasn't in this show
    Punkin likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Isn't there a difference between sending a cease and desist letter and actually filing a lawsuit? I think that's what Brandi and Adrienne were arguing about, but rather than explain it they just accused the other of lying.
    My guess is it was a 'Cease and Desist' letter with a threat to sue if Brandi doesn't comply.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I actually liked Taylor this episode. (And I am one that verbally has not liked her). Perhaps getting off the show made her realize that she wanted to friendlier to Brandi and Lisa.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Who is the father of her 15 year-old daughter? I know she had David have only recently wed. I'm not sure about Mohammed.
    Gigi, 17, Bella, 16 and Anwar, 14 are all by her ex - Mohammid Hadid.

As far as Yolanda's worth…...
    "Dutch model and reality television personality, Yolanda Hadid, has an estimated net worth of $15 million as of 2012, with a salary of $100,000 per season of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She joined the season of The Real Housewives of Orange County, a reality television series on the Bravo cable network, which premiered October 14, 2010. According to revealed court documents, Yolanda received a settlement in her divorced with Mohamed Hadid in 2003. The settlement included a $6 million house in Malibu, a mansion in Santa Barbara, several cars including her Escalade and Range Rover, $30,000 in monthly child support and a whopping $3.6 million cash payout. She is now married to Canadian record producer, David Foster, who has produced for some of the most popular and highest selling recording artists in the world, including people like Michael Jackson, Whitney Huston, Mariah Carey, and more."

Interesting with all that ^^^^ above she cannot buy another horse for Bella. Hmm.

I totally agree with the posters here that stated about ALL THE FOOD at Lisa's…..as they were bringing it all out I said to myself NONE OF THEM WILL HIT THAT…..now had it been ALL FRUIT. That would be different. Such a waste of food.

Ok I have to ask … Adrienne kept mentioning "HER CAMP" … when she was talking about sending a letter or a lawsuit to Brandi … what does THAT mean "HER CAMP"? And I bet Brandi will produce a letter and Adrienne will then say something like "well I never asked my attorney to do that" … ugh. Brandi has been a wreck about this lawsuit WHY ON EARTH would she make it up??? Mentioning HER CAMP as she did several times screams at me, that Adrienne knows MORE than she is admitting to.

Adrienne comes off sooooooo pompous … and now SHE is selling stories to RADAR after accusing Lisa that she did it. Dear Gawd, Adrienne.

LISTEN BRAVO PLEASE LISTEN TO ALL OF US VIEWERS……DO NOT DO NOT PUT FAYE R ON RHoBH OR WE WILL ALL STOP WATCHING. Even as an occaisonal guest … BLAH BLAH BLAH. Anyway, how is that Kyle does not give Lisa a call to ask if she can bring her and how is it that Faye goes to these events when the HOST has NO clue she is coming?????????

Kim, hmmm, she has basically been a no show all season. I bet she did not want to do this season but needed the money and decided to plan her nose surgery around this season so that her appearances would be very limited.

I did laugh at the silliness of Kyle's clothes rack just totally crumbling!!

I felt badly for the Lisa and Kyle meeting about Lisa hoping Kyle would back her up. I am guessing that Kyle is feeling that their relationship is not want it used to be (her and Lisa) and sitting there in Vegas not defending Lisa was something Kyle CHOSE not to do. Kyle and Lisa used to be very close. WHY DID IT APPEAR THAT THIS WAS KYLE's FIRST TIME AT LISA's??? Hmmm. AND Lisa needs to move on from all that crap about her selling stories to RADAR story and about Camille saying she does not own SUR story. WHATEVER. Drop it. Move on. Bringing it up weeks and months later is so lame.

I thought Taylor's dress was pretty at the tea party.

SOOOoooo next week is the WHITE PARTY……..
    Imperfect1 and sparklete like this.
    KAREN

I think that last night was the first time Kyle had been to Lisa's new house, since Lisa did the remodeling. This is the first season since Lisa moved from her huge place across the street from Adrienne.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think that last night was the first time Kyle had been to Lisa's new house, since Lisa did the remodeling. This is the first season since Lisa moved from her huge place across the street from Adrienne.
    But thinking about this season, I can honestly say since the season started I have not notice one time that Kyle has been over to Lisa's yet Brandi has been there. I just thought knowing how close they have been in the past season's, Kyle might have already been to Lisa's new digs.

Ugh and my post above.......while I cannot EDIT it now.......no clue why I wrote HIT instead of EAT referencing the food at Lisa's.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread