Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fan

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Kim needs the money
    Trust Me!

FORT Fogey

I would love to see Paul and Brandi become a couple! Dead serious.

Anything to create some viewing interest that is beyond the Kim/Kyle drama works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I would love to see Paul and Brandi become a couple! Dead serious.

Anything to create some viewing interest that is beyond the Kim/Kyle drama works for me.
    I was standing in the grocery line, and it said on one of the magazines- Paul and Brandi hook up! so who knows!!!
    Shoepie and Prism like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ewwwwwww.........
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Ewwwwwww.........

double ewww! how could he possibly stand her? oh wait, it was probably one of THOSE hookups...you know, just for the s@!. brandi doesn't have much else to offer after all. but it would be a great way to get back at Adrienne, right?

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    double ewww! how could he possibly stand her? oh wait, it was probably one of THOSE hookups...you know, just for the s@!. brandi doesn't have much else to offer after all. but it would be a great way to get back at Adrienne, right?
    He could always bore him to death
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    If Kyle would take the time to learn something about addiction, she might see things a little differently. Kim's addiction has hurt her. This is true, but Kyle's interpretation that this is personal attack on her, may be bringing her unnecessary pain.
    It appears none of these women take time or effort to learn anything about... well, anything; except fashion, makeup, flashy, shiny, blingy, status symbols. They wouldn't know what a book is if it was thrown at them. They have superficial down pat, but they are academically and intellectually bankrupt. I know plenty of beautiful, strikingly attractive women, all of whom are intelligent, educated, and working at careers and/or philanthropy that is meaningful, contributory, and satisfying on a level that precludes being obsessively transfixed by Superficial.

Most of the RH are very attractive, some are beautiful, many have great bodies; but, whew, brainlessness must be the #1 attribute Bravo demands when interviewing applicants for "castmate". And, well.... I guess that's why I watch... to see how Bravo manipulates them. It's strangely fascinating!
    Punkin likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Aww, man, let's all pass the collection plate for Yolanda. She can only afford one measly horse for her 15 year old daughter. Maybe she should open a lemonade stand. Hahaha!! But she actually had some good points to make to Brandi about Adrienne.

Lisa's house is impressive, but a bit hotel like. I cracked up at Lisa calling Kim on the BATHROOM landline. And if Kim weren't Kim, I'd buy the dog/nose excuse. My dog inadvertently caused me to break my nose and when I told my ENT what happened, a similar thing happened to her mom and dog. But neither of us are Kim. In hindsight, after seeing how the tea party went down, Kim may have made the right choice by staying home.

Watching the tea party at first made me hungry; why in the world would that many pastries be brought out for THESE women? They hardly would eat a carb if even a *gasp* lawsuit were threatened.

And on that note, I'm so over the Brandi/Adrienne "lawsuit" talk. Brandi has insisted that her lawyer got a letter from Adrienne's lawyer. Someone needs to get a PDF of that letter and share it. I was leaning toward believing it existed, but the response letter from Brandi's lawyer has gone from costing $5K, to $10K, to $20K gives me some doubt. On the other hand, Adrienne's responses about her chef Bernie not being in the mix with regard to Radar stories and tweets is so opposed to what he's previously said about Lisa and what he said about Paul in the divorce. And really, all this Twitter BS is just so 8th grade.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fogey

oh...where to begin.

I've said it since the beginning, and I'm sayin' it again....Kim and Lisa are the sanest of the bunch. Too tired to explain, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Adrienne has been the biggest disappointment of the show. She's shown herself to be dim, shallow, and insecure. Too bad. I was hoping for more from her story line given what we saw in season 1. I do hope she comes back next season though. I'm hoping she has / does redeem herself.

Kyle has always been a bit of a disappointment for me and this season just seals the deal. Her inability to truely listen to - and understand - the perspectives of others is mind boggling. She is toxic to Kim and has now become the same to Lisa, because it's all about Kyle. She is in as much need of therapy as anyone on the show - including her sister. The fact that neither Kathy nor Kim make it to her family gigs is revealling.

If we could all live in the same socio-economic sphere that Yolanda lives in, I'd give her total props for living such a great and healthy lifestyle. She is a good wife and mother from what we've seen. The problem is, 99% of the world doesn't have the money to even come close to being able to live such a life. It's easy to stay in shape, cook for their families, look younger, dress nice, etc. for those who don't work full time jobs - and who have onsite gyms, personal trainers, regular access to healthy foods, etc. Put her on 5-digit annual salary and let's see how well she does. That she turns her nose at others for not being as strong in these areas makes me dislike her - alot.

Camille - has become filler.

Brandi - funny how everyone who makes friends with her doesn't stay friends with her. Even though she and Lisa are still friends, it seems as if Lisa has put some distance between the two. Camille has distanced herself. I'll be curious to see how long she and Yolanda fare.

In a million years, I never thought I'd say it, but, give me Taylor over Brandi any day of the week. Her story is for more compelling and interesting than Brandi's. And, with Taylor, there is authenticity in her lunacy. With Brandi, it's all for tv drama. She is a total snooze fest. I can see Brandi hooking up with Paul. What a 4-some that would be - Adrienne and Rod Stewart's son...Paul and Brandi. They can all have each other as far as I'm concerned.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Aww, man, let's all pass the collection plate for Yolanda. She can only afford one measly horse for her 15 year old daughter. Maybe she should open a lemonade stand. Hahaha!!
    Good one! And how is it that someone of her means can only afford one horse????
    Imperfect1 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread