+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3153Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I can see telling a best friend or husband...guess you would have to w/a husband.
    but geeze, nothing is safe, esp w/Real Housewives apparently.
    I watched part of a show called Plastic Wives...or something like that....it was difficult to watch with so many women so fiercely into plastic surgery...most are married to plastic surgeons.
    One husband/doctor seemed to focus his work mostly on female genitals....so I guess there's a lot more problems down there than I ever knew!

one thing that did bother me on this show and on other shows....they seem to call anything and everything "down there" the vajajay (dont know if I can use the real word here)
    Not everything down there is that...it's not like its the Vajajay Park and anything in the vicinity is called the same name...there's lots of parts and they have names.
    Personally, I wouldn't be talking about all that but if you do, match the parts to the name....esp if you're a doctor! Makes one wonder......
    Coco46 and Debb70 like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I can see telling a best friend or husband...guess you would have to w/a husband.
    but geeze, nothing is safe, esp w/Real Housewives apparently.
    I watched part of a show called Plastic Wives...or something like that....it was difficult to watch with so many women so fiercely into plastic surgery...most are married to plastic surgeons.
    One husband/doctor seemed to focus his work mostly on female genitals....so I guess there's a lot more problems down there than I ever knew!

one thing that did bother me on this show and on other shows....they seem to call anything and everything "down there" the vajajay (dont know if I can use the real word here)
    Not everything down there is that...it's not like its the Vajajay Park and anything in the vicinity is called the same name...there's lots of parts and they have names.
    Personally, I wouldn't be talking about all that but if you do, match the parts to the name....esp if you're a doctor! Makes one wonder......
    ITA! The vagina is only one part of a womans genitals. It irritates me when I hear our crotch described as only one part. Very silly. And vajaja is even worse!

Gotta love Brandy! Next week she tells everyone that Adrianne only owns 2% of the Palms.

I think Camile may be onto something about Lisa not owning Sur. The partnership could have been established to create buzz for the restaurant and not necessarily co owner in the money department.
    Dragonlady likes this.

FORT Fogey

Brandy is not claiming "poor" nor is anyone else saying that. Her worth is waaaaaay below the others. She does not own a house nor is she able to afford the rent of a better place. Her house is not great.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Gretchen (OC) also has a small, dinky house compared to the people that she hangs out with, but she seems to have more self esteem than Brandi. Brandi is insecure.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Brandi is not only insecure; she's inappropriate most of the time. I cannot imagine what would possess her to write about that surgery in a book! It really does seem to be about anything for money with some of these reality "stars".

If she's 40 years old, then she is old enough to know better than to say some of the things she says.

You would think so but, then again, we are talking about a woman who did not think there was really anything wrong with her son "whipping it out" and urinating on somebody's lawn in front of whomever was there. I put a big part of that lack of training on his scuzzy dad, too, though.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

To be fair, none of these shows would exist at all if people acted their ages and not their shoe sizes. (Credit to Prince. )

Actually, that saying predates Prince's song. I've heard it all my life!
    Shoepie likes this.

Yes, Brandi's scuzzball ex deserves some of the credit. I was really shocked that it did not bother her that her son did that. Lol. I had a friend some years ago who told me her nephew did something like that at preschool, only he actually peed on a little girl! She was laughing about it! I thought it was horrible, and I knew her brother and his wife and thought they were better parents than that, but apparently with this kid anything went.

And yeah, I've been hearing the old age/shoe size thing all my life too. And it's true, we are entertained by this stuff. I can't really explain that one. Maybe we look at people like Brandi and think "there, but for the grace of God, go I" or something? There is always an element of disbelief with me, I just cannot imagine myself or most people I know behaving the way these people do.

It sure doesn't keep me from watching, although I have to confess I've had enough of Brandi and some of the others too. I don't mind missing the show sometimes, and I used to really watch quite regularly.

Does anyone think it just a tad odd that Brandi always knows these "secrets?" and none of the others do?? Where does she get her info? My guess is TPTB.
    I don't buy Brandi's excuse that she just tells the truth and says it like she sees it......
    in other words, she has no manners, or respect for other..... nor does she care about the person she's talking about. It's all about the attention on her.
    And that's her gig for this season.
    She's not that different from Tamra on RHOC.....similar behavior...trashy. If she didn't look the way she does...and I admit the girl has a LOT going for her....she would never run around in those circles......of critical witches.

+ Reply to Thread