+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2993Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

2 babies, raggedy genes, because it's there and she CAN as a way of "sticking it" to him! Oh why not???!!!!

He really "pooped on her head" in that marriage. Beats shooting him!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

REF. pain pills. I think one's reaction to them may be heredity. I have taken them 3-4 times over my lifetime for cosmetic surgery, oral surgery, etc. Each time, I felt like they raced me up, instead of calming me down. They made me nervous. I didn't like the feeling at all and only took them a day or so. I found out that my parents react the same way to those drugs, except to a greater extent. I'm referring to oxycondone, hydrocondone, etc. It also caused me to itch.

Some people DO have the exact opposite reactions than what the bottle may warn you to expect. What obtunds some people may hype up others. I used to date a guy like that. He had hyperactive tendencies, anyway. He'd just get manic on something like sudafed....and I don't know of sudafed making anyone drowsy! Actifed is another story, though; actifed makes me drowsy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I cant take Motrin, it gives me heat palpitations.Gravol, if I take a half , I am down for three days sleeping. I would make a terrible druggie
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Just read that Brandi wrote in her book about getting plastic surgery "down there" after her split with Eddie and charged it to him. TMI and all....but it really has me wondering WHY she needed it
    I'm guessing she didn't need it. just my opinion
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Each time, I felt like they raced me up, instead of calming me down.
    This is the reaction I have. It's a real 'pain' when I've injured myself or had surgery.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJuls View Post
    Just read that Brandi wrote in her book about getting plastic surgery "down there" after her split with Eddie and charged it to him. TMI and all....but it really has me wondering WHY she needed it
    I don't want to know WHY she needed it....up until a few years ago, thanks to Kandi on RHofA, I learned about women being "different" down there. Had no idea previously...and now I'm hearing far too much about it, why women get surgery there, what the Before and After is all about .....and it's far more than I have ever wanted to know!!! Thanks a lot, Bravo.
    And you could say, "if you don't like it, don't watch it." But how the heck did I know this would be discussed on Real Housewives show??
    I'm somewhat joking but it really is more than I care to know about other women.
    mayamaisha likes this.

If I've got a body part that is being talked about, I think it's only smart that I know as much as possible about it and what can happen/be done to it/for it.

Like I say: Learn, Learn, Learn.

I'm not squeamish or very shy. OK, so I take that back....some things really do make me squeamish, but I did, at least, explore it in order to find out!

I kind of hate that I don't have a daughter to share my acquired knowledge with!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Its just....well....a surgery I might not ever want to admit to.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

I'm with you on that one! These people are just a little too free with what they will bring up or lay out there for discussion. I MIGHT tell my very best, closest buddy....and then, again, I might not. Even SHE does not need to know everything about me!

On second thought, I might have to since I use her as my emergency contact for medical issues! RATS!

Luckily, she's very discreet.
    MsDiva2007 and Dragonlady like this.

+ Reply to Thread