+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I agree. Yolanda has help with those dinners! She has a staff, for sure.

And, yes, it is ridiculous to put food on the table before guests come. Davids chicken dinner outside before he walked through the door was even more lucicrous.
    It was really ridiculous. Not only bugs, but a case of salmonella waiting to happen. I wonder if she (or her cook) had the dinner going and David was already home, then she set it out, and they reshot the scene to make it look like David was just getting home and it was waiting on him. You know, to keep up the image of her being a perfect 50s housewife that has the dinner ready when the husband walks in. At least that is what I hope so....

I am curious regarding Kim and her nose job. I have never had a nose job, but I imagine you get vicodin or some sort of pain killer. That is quite a bad idea for a recovering addict. I wonder how they are handling her pain control.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I am curious regarding Kim and her nose job. I have never had a nose job, but I imagine you get vicodin or some sort of pain killer. That is quite a bad idea for a recovering addict. I wonder how they are handling her pain control.
    Darn fine question!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Regarding the rhinoplasty, there's got to be easier ways to drug shop doctors than actually undergo surgery, but it reminded me of when my mother had her nose done back in '87. She said that her nose was packed with cocaine after the surgery. I always thought she was just pulling my leg, but after this Kim episode, I googled it, and it's a REAL thing to prevent bleeding. Color me shocked! When I broke my nose a year and a half ago, all I did was take some Advil, use ice packs, and walk around looking like I'd been in a bad fight. No cocaine for me!

But back to the show, I'm really curious as to what Camille's beef is with Lisa. Lisa has had her SUR partner on the show, IIRC. That's absolutely no big "reveal". Nor is it a big reveal that the Maloofs only own 2% of The Palms, as it was in the news a while back. Camille has "recovered" from S1 so much, why lash out at Lisa now?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I remember seeing a spray bottle of cocaine in an ER, once, being used on somebody with a high blood pressure nosebleed. It was a gorgeous shade of teal, and the bottle was even pretty!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

[/B][/B]
    It was really ridiculous. Not only bugs, but a case of salmonella waiting to happen. I wonder if she (or her cook) had the dinner going and David was already home, then she set it out, and they reshot the scene to make it look like David was just getting home and it was waiting on him. You know, to keep up the image of her being a perfect 50s housewife that has the dinner ready when the husband walks in. At least that is what I hope so....

I am curious regarding Kim and her nose job. I have never had a nose job, but I imagine you get vicodin or some sort of pain killer. That is quite a bad idea for a recovering addict. I wonder how they are handling her pain control

This is the first thing that came to my mind when I saw that she was going to have surgery. Do wonder how that pain was handled and surely hope not with cocaine packed up her nose!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I have no idea what Kim has or has not used for pain relief. However, I will give my own perspective, as a recovering alcoholic. It is in all my medical charts and the doctor and I talk about it before any medication is prescribed for me. I have had 2 c-sections and had pain relievers with both. I also had nose surgery for a deviated septum - same thing. BUT, I am vigilant when I am taking pain medication to take it as prescribed. And I also work to tolerate the pain and get off the prescription stuff as soon as possible. If you need the pain meds, you take the pain meds - to do otherwise might actually hinder your recovery. But if you are still working your program and trying to stay sober - you are very vigilant in your use of them and you get off them as soon as you can.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I am no fan of prescribed pain meds. I don't have an attraction; I just prefer my good ol' ibuprofen. I don't like being bothered with the stronger stuff.

I'm always wary of people who refer to pain meds as "the good stuff". I know people like that. I just don't understand why.
    KatesMom likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I am no fan of prescribed pain meds. I don't have an attraction; I just prefer my good ol' ibuprofen. I don't like being bothered with the stronger stuff.

I'm always wary of people who refer to pain meds as "the good stuff". I know people like that. I just don't understand why.
    I hear ya! Vicodin in particular. I got that after both of my c-sections. All it did was make me really sleepy and groggy. I hate that feeling now, so definitely easy to get off that one as soon as I could tolerate the pain with regular Motrin.

FORT Fogey

Samonela is a risk with raw chicken only. Once cooked it can stay out at room temperature for hours, any meat can.

I agree that David coming home was staged, had to be. The camera has to be in place and fit into David's busy schedule. It was light out, too. Who eats dinner in the afternoon, especially this crowd who make dinner reservations for 10pm.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Just read that Brandi wrote in her book about getting plastic surgery "down there" after her split with Eddie and charged it to him. TMI and all....but it really has me wondering WHY she needed it
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

+ Reply to Thread