+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I noticed at Kyle's daughter's graduation party that Mauricio's mother wore the Star of David pendant....but otherwise I had no clue they were Jewish.
    Yolanda is so annoying being perfect!! She does every single thing perfectly....so annoying.
    altho we only get to see her take the food out of the oven...I think there's an small army of people who work at that house....I'm doubting Yolanda does everything we are being told she does.
    And sorry, but why would you put food outside before your guests arrive?? Here in California, we have lots of bugs...just like everywhere else and citrus groves attract all kinds especially.
    Suzanne Sommers really had educated herself on health and longevity. I've read some of her books and she was one of those that encouraged me years ago to try bio-identical hormones, which was a blessing. But she looks awful! She has cheeks like Meg Ryan and Heather Lockler who looked like chipmunks....why is that supposed to look good? And the lips look pumped up...and who knows what else she's done....
    Shoepie and Coco46 like this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

It's amazing how Mauricio is an absolute blend of his mother AND father; Mauricio's daughter looks like she could be his twin. Good looking people.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I noticed at Kyle's daughter's graduation party that Mauricio's mother wore the Star of David pendant....but otherwise I had no clue they were Jewish.
    Yolanda is so annoying being perfect!! She does every single thing perfectly....so annoying.
    altho we only get to see her take the food out of the oven...I think there's an small army of people who work at that house....I'm doubting Yolanda does everything we are being told she does.
    And sorry, but why would you put food outside before your guests arrive?? Here in California, we have lots of bugs...just like everywhere else and citrus groves attract all kinds especially.
    Suzanne Sommers really had educated herself on health and longevity. I've read some of her books and she was one of those that encouraged me years ago to try bio-identical hormones, which was a blessing. But she looks awful! She has cheeks like Meg Ryan and Heather Lockler who looked like chipmunks....why is that supposed to look good? And the lips look pumped up...and who knows what else she's done....
    I agree. Yolanda has help with those dinners! She has a staff, for sure.

And, yes, it is ridiculous to put food on the table before guests come. Davids chicken dinner outside before he walked through the door was even more lucicrous.

I guess the producers must think we viewers are stupid and don't notice such things. LOL!!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I read on radaronline that Yolanda has lyme disease. I didn't read the details. She said that is one reason she has to eat so healthy.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Yolanda has been pretty detailed in her Bravo blogs about her treatment for Lyme disease. She's said that during the filiming of the show she was feeling poorly and thought it might be perimenopause, which was one of the reasons for bringing Suzanne over. She also said it made her say crazy things. At any rate, she's on some 4 times a day antibiotic treatment for several months and said she's feeling better on WWHL. I'm glad she's getting treatment; as much as of an odd duck as I find her, she's fairly harmless.

That still doesn't explain sitting a cooked chicken on a uncovered platter in a lemon grove for an untold amount of time. That's just weird.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I HATE to eat outdoors!
    justCoz likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    It's amazing how Mauricio is an absolute blend of his mother AND father; Mauricio's daughter looks like she could be his twin. Good looking people.
    I was trying to figure that out too. He looks like a blend of them both. I think the daughter takes a lot after him. She might have a blended look too.
    You can do it!

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I HATE to eat outdoors!
    Same here. I hate when I'm with a group and they want to eat outside. Ugh! Chaps my hide.

FORT Fogey

I HATE to eat outdoors!
    Word.

On another matter - I have grown to like Kyle over the years...for lots of reasons. But I find it interesting that Kathy never goes to her family events - and Kim rarely goes. In fact, the only clip of Kathy is one where she is helping Kim's daughter pick out a prom dress.

There is something going on here. I'm curious to know what it is.

+ Reply to Thread