+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    She definitely is poor compared to everyone else, but not poor by any stretch of the imagination. Did anyone see the 400 dollar toaster on her counter? Now it could be a leftover wedding present that she got in the divorce, but still--who spends that much on a toaster? During my days as a single mom, I lived with my kids in a postage stamp size apartment, a few times had utilities shut off due to not having enough money to stretch month to month and worked 2 jobs and went to school. I would have loved to have been "poor" as her.

I do still like her though, and think the lawsuit is absolutely ridiculous. She is good looking and I think has had some "refreshing" done but in a good way. She could probably even still get some modeling jobs. But really, get some sort of job if you don't have money.
    I really hope she does, get some modeling jobs that is. She just needs to stop swearing, she comes across as tacky
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    She definitely is poor compared to everyone else, but not poor by any stretch of the imagination. Did anyone see the 400 dollar toaster on her counter? Now it could be a leftover wedding present that she got in the divorce, but still--who spends that much on a toaster? During my days as a single mom, I lived with my kids in a postage stamp size apartment, a few times had utilities shut off due to not having enough money to stretch month to month and worked 2 jobs and went to school. I would have loved to have been "poor" as her.

I do still like her though, and think the lawsuit is absolutely ridiculous. She is good looking and I think has had some "refreshing" done but in a good way. She could probably even still get some modeling jobs. But really, get some sort of job if you don't have money.
    I don't think she has much money. Did you see her bedroom wtih vertical blinds and small closet? The exterior shots show a medicore house on a busy street. Eddy is not a huge star. She is probably living off of her child support/alimony and the paycheck from Bravo. She models occasionally, as well.

I doubt she eats carbs so it is a good guess that the toaster was not recently purchased!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't think she has much money. Did you see her bedroom wtih vertical blinds and small closet? The exterior shots show a medicore house on a busy street. Eddy is not a huge star. She is probably living off of her child support/alimony and the paycheck from Bravo. She models occasionally, as well.

I doubt she eats carbs so it is a good guess that the toaster was not recently purchased!
    LOL good one Shopie. No carbs
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Are we sure Brandi is 40? I thought she was much younger. I don't think she looks overdone either.

I thought Yolonda was much older than she claims. IMO, she appears to be around 59 with lots of work done. And as she sat with Suzanne Summers, Lisa and Kyle, I tried to determine if Yolonda, looks any better than the other ladies on the show, who don't eat her mystical green soup and shakes. LOL I don't think so.

I CRACKED UP, when Yolonda was talking about her devotion to her husband and marriage and she said she thought that she and David had a 95% chance of making it! LOL
    Brandi being 40 works out in my mind. I googled it and it is hard to lie about your age these days.

Where was Taylor last night? I must have missed it.

Speaking of poormouthing, do you recall when Taylor was crying and having a meltdown over how poor she was after her husband died? She was balling as she described her daughter asking why they no longer had a private plane! Cracked me up.
    Shoepie likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Brandi looks good until she "spackles" on the make-up and her face ages. She is one of those women who seems to get that, for her, less is more. She seems to have decent skin. I think she looked older in her photo shoot.

Bodywise, she is skeletal, IMO. Waaaay too thin. I always call her "Skeletor" when I am, mentally, groping for her name.

When people have been/are in marital situations like she's found herself in, I tend to think that they need to forgive themselves....not the other person....in order to move on. The hell with the other person who, evidentally, didn't give a pooh about you and yours.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought it was interesting Kyle said people weren't nice to Brandi because she didn't show her softer side. From the very beginning, Kyle has given her reasons to have her guard up. The first time they saw her they were cackling like a bunch of mean girls in high school because she was wearing heals with her crutches. Then of course her son peeing at the pool party and Kyle goes on at what a bad parent she is. Then acting as though she is horrible for saying cock in public. And of course the infamous game night. Why on earth wouldn't Brandi need to feel on her guard like she always needs to defend herself?

I thought Lisa has always mentioned having a business partner in Sur. I don't remember her ever saying she was the only owner. So I am interested in what Camille's allegation is all about. I wonder if it will be as silly as Adrienne's surrogacy scandal.

Why does Kim need a houseman in such a tiny house? I don't think she needs a nose job. I hope it isn't because her nasty sister said she needed it. I think she has alwyas been naturally prettier than Kyle.

I have always wondered what made Suzanne Summer qualified to dole out medical advice. Has the woman even graduated high school? I think it is funny she claims she hasn't had work done. Yeah, all her facial features have changed due to the 40 pills she takes a day lol.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Regular

Suzanne has done extensive research on how your diet affects your health, and since having breast cancer, researched supplments as well. She has written a book on the diet and I think has been on one of the shopping networks.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Regular

maybe I'm way behind the times, but why would Brandi's and Kyle's small children see a string hanging from their "bagina" and comment about a 'sale' or a 'tail'? Gross
    Dragonlady likes this.

In 1988, at age 19, Richards married Guraish Aldjufrie while she was pregnant. Richards gave birth to their daughter, Farrah, but they were divorced in 1990.[5]

Richards met second husband Mauricio Umansky in 1994. Umansky is a mix of Greek and Russian descent.[6] He was born and raised in the Jewish religion in Mexico. Richards married Mauricio Umansky when she was pregnant with Alexia (born 1996). The couple went on to have two more daughters: Sophia (born 2000) and Portia (born 2008).

Richards, who is of Irish and Welsh descent, converted to Judaism when she married Umansky.[7][8]

Richards announced that she will partner with upscale fashion retailer Alene Too to launch an innovative boutique concept, “Kyle by Alene Too.” The concept, opening its first location at Brighton Way and Bedford Drive in Beverly Hills in June 2012, will feature exciting new fashions, trends and accessories by the world’s top exclusive designers.[9]
    Shoepie and Imperfect1 like this.

+ Reply to Thread