+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Frankly I am sick of Brandi always crying poor. Stop whining and do something to change your circumstances other than whine all day long. This chick just really bugs me with her poor me act as she pulls out her ginsu knives to stab people in the back. .
    You and me both. She is a good looking looking girl,all legs and hair. Nice skin, lots going for her, then she opens her mouth
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I thought at some point recently Paris became a 'DJ' (ala Pauly D from Jersey Shore) which would make more sense "closing" for JLO, more like an after party. She got into DJing when she dated some DJ...they have since broken up so I guess she could have gone back to singing.
    That's closer to what it was. Paris DJ'd after JLo performed at the San Paulo Pop Music Festival, at least according to RumorFix.
    AmyKay likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

That sounds so uninteresting. Did people actually stick around for that?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I think Yolanda is aiming for a Grace Kelly or Kim Novak look.

The law suit is ridiculous. Brandy lives in a rented house and has very little money. Adrianne is a very haughty, angry woman. Her making such a big issue of this has escalated the attention to it. I have a hunch it might be that the egg used was not her own. Using a suragate is not a big deal in CA. Putting your husbands sperm in someone else is very different. I suspect her kids know she used a suragate but did not divulge the woman is biologically their mother.

FORT Fogey

^^^^ or they purchased a doner egg, used a petri dish with Pauls sperm and implanted the embryo in a surogate. It is much more than just using a surogate. Sure seems the truth is bound to come out.

I get tired of everything about Brandi and I don't find her that attractive either. She looks too much like the surgery-faced women you see all the time. Her face isn't all that great. Nothing too individual or arresting about it.

Is Adrienne (or Lisa, or anybody else) supposed to apologize for being wealthy, when they work for the money and have for some time? Nobody owes Brandi anything. She really needs to put a sock in it.

Some of the others bug me too, but not like she does. However I can't pretend to like the show as much as I did a few seasons ago when it was the original cast. I'm just not finding any of these new women very interesting.

I thought Marisa had possibilities, but then I saw where she sort of bad-mouths her husband and supposedly doesn't love him as much as he loves her. That makes me feel sad for him. It must be embarrassing for him to have it out there like that. Does everybody need to know, really? Marisa should look out. He might fall out of love with her one day. Then she can go and party all she likes, but in the end she might miss that love she once had.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I think Yolanda is aiming for a Grace Kelly or Kim Novak look.
    She's doing a successful job at it. I'm really liking her. I like her overall style. I wish there can be more focused on her. Heck, I'd like to see at least one episode focused on her HOME!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

My deceased ex-MIL always said "A man should love you more than you love him." I always found that interesting.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    My deceased ex-MIL always said "A man should love you more than you love him." I always found that interesting.
    It IS interesting and I'm sure there could be truth in it. But I don't think it should be something that everybody and their dog knows about via a reality show.

I'm just about them learning something at all, no matter from where they learn it. I didn't really care, too much, for my ex-MIL, but I did learn some things at her kitchen table. Like has been said....take what you need; leave the rest.

Learn, learn, learn.

+ Reply to Thread