+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    It has finally dawned on me who Yolanda reminds me of (it's been a thorn in my paw!) -- Abi Maria from this past season's Survivor. Yolanda could be her mother (with Abi as her spoiled bratty child)
    She reminds me of someone else too... a movie star from way back, around the time Ali McGraw was popular. Um.... sure wish I could think of the name... anyone sound familiar.... it's bugging me now!

I think Yolanda is beautiful and graceful, and yes, so full of herself... but she seems accomplished, not trivial like Kyle, Kim, and Taylor.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Random thoughts:

Yolanda reminds me of someone, too. I am inclined to think it is her "look" that is familiar. Bridget Bardot, Ursula Andress and others were washed out blondes with French twists at one point in their careers. Not saying she is that beautiful, just saying her style is reminiscent of an era.
    Her hair is terrible. A little more color on her lips and cheeks would go a long way. I have not warmed up to her and may never.

I love Brandy. I cannot defend that but I do. Part of it has to do with Eddy treating her so poorly and I have never liked Leanne. I think Brandy is correct in her observation that Leanne's money was a huge part of him being drawn to her. He always wanted to live in a big house and was just not that successful as an actor to support the lifestyle he wanted. Leanne referring to Eddie and Brandy's sons as "my boys" was out of line and disrespectful. I do think she is mentally unstable. Hoda Kotb said he will leave you the way he got you. I believe that. He may be box office poison for awhile, as well.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 01-27-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I also noticed that Kyle was the loudest at the art showing when Paris came in and telling us all about TMZ. WHO CARES? Why was PH there other than to drop some hint at some concert she is doing what, she SINGS now. Whatever.
    By the way, in regard to Miss Paris Hilton --- my opinion is that Paris was finally allowing herself to filmed on RHBH because she apparently needs some new publicity. When she was waaaaay too too hot and too too famous to make an appearance on her aunts' reality show she couldn't be bothered. But now that she's no longer miss hotsy-totsy superstar in the media spotlight as much, she probably could benefit from some new exposure -- so what better time than now, to make a teensy cameo appearance on RHBH.
    momrek06 likes this.

Shopie, I'm not sure if I'm wild over Brandi, but I don't hate her either. For now, I'm seeing her behavior as more of her trying to do a good job for RHOBH, rather than being a mean girl. Did you see the outside of her house? She's not as upscale in the housing dept as most of the other characters. That must feel awkward to her.

Right now, I'm thinking that Adrienne may have lost it more so than Brandi.
    momrek06 likes this.

Frankly I am sick of Brandi always crying poor. Stop whining and do something to change your circumstances other than whine all day long. This chick just really bugs me with her poor me act as she pulls out her ginsu knives to stab people in the back. I hope Adrienne does sue her and leaves her with nothing but her bony elbows.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

I can't figure out what Adrienne would sue Brandi for. Telling the truth about someone is not actionable, unless they had a contract that forbade them from doing it.
    Shoepie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    By the way, in regard to Miss Paris Hilton --- my opinion is that Paris was finally allowing herself to filmed on RHBH because she apparently needs some new publicity. When she was waaaaay too too hot and too too famous to make an appearance on her aunts' reality show she couldn't be bothered. But now that she's no longer miss hotsy-totsy superstar in the media spotlight as much, she probably could benefit from some new exposure -- so what better time than now, to make a teensy cameo appearance on RHBH.
    I was getting my hair done so that's when I catch up on all the celeb news in the rags....apparently, Paris couldn't get into a lot of things at the Sundance Awards which were held recently....I don't follow awards so I don't know when.....So she probably needs a lot of publicity.
    Years ago, I heard her sing a song...and am wondering how she could do a concert.

sorry...FORT wasn't responding.

Hate to say it, but I'd actually prefer to see Paris Hilton on my screen over the Kardashians.
    I just cannot stand the latter.
    Prism and Moontat like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I thought at some point recently Paris became a 'DJ' (ala Pauly D from Jersey Shore) which would make more sense "closing" for JLO, more like an after party. She got into DJing when she dated some DJ...they have since broken up so I guess she could have gone back to singing.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread