+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

i'm with you and i feel like when they showed that shot of the trash in the limo (with kim and her skeevy boyfriend, i think on the way to kyle's thing) there was a drug baggie in it. i think brandi was dead on in her assesment of kim as a meth head.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Nothing will ever convince me that Kim wasn't addicted to/abusing just alcohol. I believe her when she says she's an alcoholic, and I'm happy she's on the road to recovery, but I'm sure her booze had a buddy or two in camp party.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm not real up on this stuff, but don't you smoke meth? Couldn't you smell it? Somebody educate me!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

you cn smoke, snort, and i think even shoot it . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I'm not real up on this stuff, but don't you smoke meth? Couldn't you smell it? Somebody educate me!

FORT Fan

Yolanda constantly picks at Taylor because Taylor and Linda Thompson are close friends. Thompson was married to David Foster before Yolanda. Taylor and Camiile were briefly discussing this very same issue in the epi.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i'm with you and i feel like when they showed that shot of the trash in the limo (with kim and her skeevy boyfriend, i think on the way to kyle's thing) there was a drug baggie in it. i think brandi was dead on in her assesment of kim as a meth head.
    I agree. I will always believe that that was Kim's drug trash. I also believe that she went to the bathroom so often to snort something--meth is one of many things she could be snorting. Someone who is just an alcholic doesn't go to the bathroom so many times and stay for a period of time. I also think Kyle probably suspected something similar which is why she started running after Kim to see what she was up to and I think Kim found excuses to try to cover it up--such as the time when she was acting like she was going to fix her makeup. I think the only reason they are so mad at Brandi for calling Kim a meth head is that she hit the nail on the head.
    Shoepie, mayamaisha and buttahfly like this.

Mohammed seems like a nice enough man, but I glad that their kids resemble Yo and not him. He's not real attractive. The adughter who models is absolutely beautiful. She kind of reminds me of Danielle Staub's model daughter from RHONJ.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Who fixes their makeup in the bathroom when you're at an all girl party?????? Nobody. She had other business in there.
    Yolanda is a total bore.
    And I think you can regret getting married too soon or too late. You either have your fun before you get married or you marry young, have your kids and then have some freedom and fun later in life.
    I think Kyle's taste in clothing is different than what looks good on her body. I noticed the same thing about her clothes.
    As for Taylor not having anything if she's not the #1 Victim, she'll still have her enormously fat lips and a head that looks too small for her skinny little body.
    Good lord, but she's a huge bore with her Victim-hood. Why would anyone find happiness in the pity of others?? I don't get it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

OK, so I just might be one to check my makeup at ANY party. Depends on how good I think I'm looking that night! Went to an all-girl high school, and did find it important to make sure all of my ducks were in a row throughout the day....of course, I wasn't really into makeup and still, really, am not, except for the bare minimum.

And about Taylor finding satisfaction in the "pity" of others, she is getting attention and, I'm guessing that is her payoff/currency.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Being an aspiring oil painter...but probably just an armature, dabbling, I was interested in the artist who had the showing on the last episode...and lo and behold, he happened to be one of Patti Stanger's millionaires on the second season....his name is Daniel Maltzman. Apparently Patti didn't like him because he was too much of a name dropper and a celebrity seeker....no wonder he was on RHBH.
    I don't remember him from that show.
    Shoepie likes this.

[QUOTE=Debb70;4601783]I think Kyle is a very attractive lady, however, most of the time when she shows up, I wonder what is wrong with the fit of her clothes. It always appears that they are not laying right on her or that they are not flattering to her body. I'm not sure what it is.QUOTE]

I think Kyle has a body type that requires tailored, structured clothing - much like Lisa and Yolanda wear. The floppy, ruffled, draped and drooping frou-frou trend in today's fashions are not for her, but she doesn't realize how frumpy she looks. Her body is not quite lithe enough to carry off the draping fabrics, and her large facial features do not contrast well with girly clothing. Sometimes she looks like she's in drag. Lisa and Yolanda should work with her. Just MHO.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

+ Reply to Thread