+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3075Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I think they are more likely to dump Yolanda for Marissa. Yolanda has not had one storyline all season. She's more boring than the woman from last year with the diamond lollipop holder and $10,000 sunglasses
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I think they are more likely to dump Yolanda for Marissa. Yolanda has not had one storyline all season. She's more boring than the woman from last year with the diamond lollipop holder and $10,000 sunglasses
    Ahem. That would be $25 thousand ~~ Dana
    Imperfect1 and Dragonlady like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

This was a nice juicy episode in many little ways.
    I checked out Yolanda's dress at the art show...that wasn't her bra but part of the dress, done in a different shiny material...but it did at first look like a bra.
    I also thought it was funny that we saw the pile of lemons on the table the day Yolanda was decorating M's house, then the next day they show up with the lemons and we get the same shot of the bowl on the table. Yolanda a is a strange bird.

yes, Kyle is the biggest phony ever....made herself seem like a babbling teenager talking to Paris Hilton, who appeared far more mature than her aunt.
    I hate Faye.
    Marissa is not so thrilled with her husband.....apparently, she's not into his looks anymore, she's bored (still wishing she had gone out and partied before married) and she thought he'd have made more money by now....but, no, he wants to do those independent films, unlike mom and day.
    People are funny, they totally tell you everything...you just have to listen.
    And apparently, Brandi makes a remark to her about that in public next week. Guess Brandi is so insecure that she can outdo Taylor by taking all the attention on herself when there are lots of people.....and she doesn't care what she says. Just like she did w/Adrienne/Paul. Same for saying outloud that Kim was doing drugs in the bathroom all night.
    She will say the most shocking thing she can...whenever she can. And then we get to hear that she's just "honest" and "speaks her mind".....like that's an excuse. We could all do that but we dont. geeze
    Speaking of which, "something" went on that night....no one goes to the bathroom that often and stays that long.
    We'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    ...Speaking of which, "something" went on that night....no one goes to the bathroom that often and stays that long.
    We'll never know.

Nothing will ever convince me that Kim wasn't addicted to/abusing just alcohol. I believe her when she says she's an alcoholic, and I'm happy she's on the road to recovery, but I'm sure her booze had a buddy or two in camp party.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I hate to hear women (Marisa) say that they got married too young, and should have waited. Why don't we tend to "get out run out" before we tie ourselves down so that we will have no regrets? Not doing so tends to lead to us feeling the need to do what we already should have done, at a much earlier age.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 01-23-2013 at 11:46 AM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay, I got married way too early. I was 21 & had a child by 22. Looking back now I think I wanted to get out of my parent's house more than I wanted to marry my EX. I didn't know who I was at 21 & honestly wish I had waited, defied my parents & finished college. That was 30 years ago 7 I can't undo it and do have 2 amazing sons to show for it so in the long run I did come out of it a winner but at moments, I do regret it.
    Imperfect1 and sparklete like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I think Kyle is a very attractive lady, however, most of the time when she shows up, I wonder what is wrong with the fit of her clothes. It always appears that they are not laying right on her or that they are not flattering to her body. I'm not sure what it is.

Marissa looks like a different person ever time I see her. She looked so different doing yoga with her hair in a ponytail. Then that night at dinner with Brandi, she looked very different again. Very interesting.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    prhoshay, I got married way too early. I was 21 & had a child by 22. Looking back now I think I wanted to get out of my parent's house more than I wanted to marry my EX. I didn't know who I was at 21 & honestly wish I had waited, defied my parents & finished college. That was 30 years ago 7 I can't undo it and do have 2 amazing sons to show for it so in the long run I did come out of it a winner but at moments, I do regret it.
    My mother told me that she got married way early just to get out of her father's house....apparently, he liked to hit, so I guess it's not that uncommon. It made me sad, though. She didn't finish college, either. She never really talked a lot about it, but I got the impression that it made her sad, too. Maybe that's why I, intentionally, took my own sweet time; the marriage didn't work out, so waiting is NO guarantee that the marriage is going to be a good idea. I DID get my run out, though; the husband never matured that far!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Taylor is starting to sound like a drunk at a bar at these parties. "You think you got problems? Let me tell you about my problems ..." I think she was jealous that Brandi might take her victim crown away from her. Then what would she have?
    sparklete likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

So much for my theory that Adrienne and Sean Stewart's love affair is staged. Paul has given them his blessings and Sean is reported to just have moved in with Adrienne by radar.

+ Reply to Thread