+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3000Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I rarely laugh out loud at a tv show. I did last night shen Kim was talking about the ghosts in her house. Cracked me up! The woman is too crazy. The way she was looking when the spirit person was describing the portal the ghosts were coming in through. LOL

Kim is wacky. I noticed Yolanda hands last night, she has old lady hands. Must be all that toiling in her garden
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

i used to like mauricio. can't stand him now. at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Part of me wishes they would throw nene into this clan to liven it up. I am so sick of the storlyline of Adrienne, Paul & Brandi. Is it just me or is Mauricio a bigger gossip than the women? If someone was suing me would I call them to talk...NOPE! That is what you play a lawyer for.
    Dragonlady likes this.

i'm still nmot unconvinced that kim is/was a meth head . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by sdwales View Post
    Mauricio would never be on Paul and A's side if they did not have money. Kyle is essentially a mean girl. Kim certainly is not looking hard at that one "step" about facing what your addiction has done/ It's still all about her her and how she was wounded(and she clearly might have been) When Brandi called her a meth head she seems to completely forget how nasty she and her sister were to Brandi for no reason. And Brandi got the addiction part right...just not the drug. If you read the book on the Hiltons..the chapters about their mother( she was crazy, alcholic, violent and unloving..and used her children.) and their upbringing explains a lot. I think the strife between them dates back to their childhood. They both need therapy!!

All that "HONEY" banter with Kyle and Mauricio is so fake. My hubby and I have been married 32years and we love each other very much but we do not spend our time saying, "Honey, would you open the door", "Ok, sweetie, yes, I will open the door". "Great Honey, because I could not find the door handle." "Oh sweetie, the handle is right where it always is" Gag me and CRAP CRAP CRAP. Its all for the CAMERAS. And that is my opinion of Kyle. All for the cameras. And guess what Kyle, it screams FAKE to me. I also noticed that Kyle was the loudest at the art showing when Paris came in and telling us all about TMZ. WHO CARES? Why was PH there other than to drop some hint at some concert she is doing what, she SINGS now. Whatever.

On YO's dress at the art show. I really liked that dress. I am guessing that bra was part of the dress. Loved the color, the style and it looked awesome on YO who always seems to wear slacks.

Kim IS wacky. I have NO clue what she is mumbling about half the time.

Taylor always turning everything that happens to everyone into something she has been through. How about this, Taylor - STFU. TY.

Brandi, I feel badly for her as she tried calling Adrienne 2x to talk and apologize BUT no, Adrienne does not take Brandi's call and instead A SLAPS B with some frivilous law suit by the RICH MALOOFS. Gawd.

Did anyone recognize that girl, Jennifer that came in with Brandi to the art show she is on Dr. Drew as one of his FORMER patients and now a COUNSELOR at his Rehab.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The Maloofs have sold their Sacramento Kings to Seattle, so look for the Supersonics to make a return, probably next season. It's not football, so what do I care???
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    The Maloofs have sold their Sacramento Kings to Seattle, so look for the Supersonics to make a return, probably next season. It's not football, so what do I care???
    LOL. Shay, its ICE right?
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    All that "HONEY" banter with Kyle and Mauricio is so fake. My hubby and I have been married 32years and we love each other very much but we do not spend our time saying, "Honey, would you open the door", "Ok, sweetie, yes, I will open the door". "Great Honey, because I could not find the door handle." "Oh sweetie, the handle is right where it always is" Gag me and CRAP CRAP CRAP. Its all for the CAMERAS. And that is my opinion of Kyle. All for the cameras. And guess what Kyle, it screams FAKE to me. I also noticed that Kyle was the loudest at the art showing when Paris came in and telling us all about TMZ. WHO CARES? Why was PH there other than to drop some hint at some concert she is doing what, she SINGS now. Whatever.

On YO's dress at the art show. I really liked that dress. I am guessing that bra was part of the dress. Loved the color, the style and it looked awesome on YO who always seems to wear slacks.

Kim IS wacky. I have NO clue what she is mumbling about half the time.

Taylor always turning everything that happens to everyone into something she has been through. How about this, Taylor - STFU. TY.

Brandi, I feel badly for her as she tried calling Adrienne 2x to talk and apologize BUT no, Adrienne does not take Brandi's call and instead A SLAPS B with some frivilous law suit by the RICH MALOOFS. Gawd.

Did anyone recognize that girl, Jennifer that came in with Brandi to the art show she is on Dr. Drew as one of his FORMER patients and now a COUNSELOR at his Rehab.

Wasn't that Jen, who ran Sober House? She has a very weird fluctuation in weight, was much heavier last appearance. Perfect company for Brandi, never did like her either.

Ugh. I'm suffering from too many new faces this season.

It has finally dawned on me who Yolanda reminds me of (it's been a thorn in my paw!) -- Abi Maria from this past season's Survivor. Yolanda could be her mother (with Abi as her spoiled bratty child)
    prhoshay and Uncle David like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Jennifer from sober house was at something on RHOBH last season too. Is there still Celebrity Rehab? I thought that was done

Is Marissa about to be a new housewife? She is getting as many interview sessions as most housewives. if so, I hope they are ditching Taylor for her

LOVE Yolanda calling Taylor out for making every single conversation come back to a place where she can talk about all she has been through

+ Reply to Thread