+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

That article on Sean speaks of his previous charges for assault. That is quite concerning for me. And it's bizarre that Adrienne has claimed that Paul beat the crap out of her, but she is now hooking up with a guy who has a violent background PLUS drugs. If this is truly her choice and not a media setup, then she really has lost her mind.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Has anyone seen Kyle and Kim in that new show where celebrities compete by diving? It's really impressive. They did simple dives, but still. It's a big deal to jump off those high dives. I had to in college and it was SCARY. They both looked great in their suits too.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Has anyone seen Kyle and Kim in that new show where celebrities compete by diving? It's really impressive. They did simple dives, but still. It's a big deal to jump off those high dives. I had to in college and it was SCARY. They both looked great in their suits too.
    I saw a clip of it. Kim looked really radiant--almost what she looked like when I saw her in shows in her younger days. Sobriety has done wonders for her (and perhaps good makeup). I am impressed. I have been off a high dive like that and it took me the longest time to get the courage to even jump and the high combined with the view to the bottom of the pool is quite scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I kinda think if you wave enough money in front of Kyle and Kim, they'll do just about anything. Green takes away a lot of fear, bless their hearts.
    norealityhere likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I kinda think if you wave enough money in front of Kyle and Kim, they'll do just about anything. Green takes away a lot of fear, bless their hearts.
    Especially Kyle....money and more exposure....I think she harbors a wish to be as famous as her sister was..or more famous.
    norealityhere likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Especially Kyle....money and more exposure....I think she harbors a wish to be as famous as her sister was..or more famous.
    I think you've got that right, DL.

Kim was always cuter than Kyle when they were kids and, of course, had a much bigger career.
    Kyle had a nose job years ago. Kim appears to havce just had one. Anybody know what after all these years, she had a nose job?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I like that Taylor was holding the girls's hands. She needs to get away from being so self centered or people will never like her.. Even her charity project is really about her than other women.

I was going to get mad at Mauricio's. But since he backed off attacking Brandy I will not. I agree with the underdog dialogue...and I think people should be wary of attacking anybody undersigned or not. He did use some validating language to make her feel better. So that is the only thing I will give Mauricio. I like Ken standing up fir Brandish.

Brandi gets upset and loses control over her words. Mauricio's was going to get attacked for launching an attack on her. "I just want to tell you you are not nice." Well myob
    You can do it!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

This woman named Marisa, whom Brandi says looks nothing like her brother, bears a STRONG resemblance to her brother to me!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Just saw a two-shot of the harpies! (Taylor and Camille) Actually made my skin crawl for a second. :shudder
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

So two questions about that art gallery scene. Was Yo's bra top supposed to be showing, as a fashion thing, or was it a mistake? And Kyle's headband...Not hippy, not roller girl, just plain weird.

As much as Mohamed is weird, I was oddly glad the very many lemons found a home. I love lemons and would like to be on the Yo supplier line for lemons.

+ Reply to Thread