+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2997Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

OK, so now your post makes more sense! I just wasn't getting it.

I hate it when I do things like that! You are not alone!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    momrek, I was being facetious based on Kyle's track record with dinner parties.

InTouch reports Adrienne is dating Rod Stewart's son. So weird. Exclusive: 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Adrienne Maloof's Hot Date With Rod Stewart's Son | In Touch Weekly

Ohhhhhh, ok, PG!!!! I read your post BEFORE I saw this week's epi and I was hoping to see all of what you posted, cursing kids and dolly run over by the Benz!!! LOLOL
    KAREN

InTouch reports Adrienne is dating Rod Stewart's son. So weird. Exclusive: 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Adrienne Maloof's Hot Date With Rod Stewart's Son | In Touch Weekly
    didn't Rod Stewart's son do a celebrity rehab season? or something similar?

Yikes! If that is the case, don't you think that would send up a red flag for her??? Or is she about saving the world?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Yep, Celebrity Rehab. Sean Stewart (reality TV star) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia As a nearly 40 year old woman, I don't fault her for going younger, but there have got to be better younger guys. Like ones who weren't on reality tv shows with substance abuse problems who have also been on shows. LA is a big city. Perhaps try Lisa's establishments. Lots of dudes there!

Yep, Celebrity Rehab. Sean Stewart (reality TV star) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia As a nearly 40 year old woman, I don't fault her for going younger, but there have got to be better younger guys. Like ones who weren't on reality tv shows with substance abuse problems who have also been on shows. LA is a big city. Perhaps try Lisa's establishments. Lots of dudes there!
    So she is going from a respected Beverly Hills plastic surgeon to someone whose only claim to fame is being on 2 reality shows one of which one is Dr. Drew's REHAB! Oh dear gawd, Adrienne what is your problem? Sounds like an amazing role model for your 3 sons.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

There's nothing wrong with going younger, but I would hope whomever would, at least, pick a healthy person. Rehab history just does not bode well. I think you'd be, voluntarily, walking into a slapping machine.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    So she is going from a respected Beverly Hills plastic surgeon to someone whose only claim to fame is being on 2 reality shows one of which one is Dr. Drew's REHAB! Oh dear gawd, Adrienne what is your problem? Sounds like an amazing role model for your 3 sons.
    Hmmmm....pretty shocking to me. The guy's looks have changed a lot since he was Celebrity Rehab. For some reason, I get the feeling that this match was made by some people behind desk trying to drum up some story for a new reality show. You know, Sean's agent called and said, he wants to get a gig on a celebrity show and Adrienne's people, said, hey, we can pair them up as a couple and create some magic for tv. Perhaps Adrienne can start a cougar club from Hollywood reality show. Who knows with that group. It is difficult for me to buy this story though. HOWEVER, it is rather juicy. It might get me to tune in to check it out. I love Rod, so, I will follow this story.

I finally watched the last episode...which was totally boring. Just a couple thoughts:

Why did we have to watch The Agony of Brandi again?
    I'm sorry but sometimes Kim just doesn't sound like other mortals when she speaks....it's like she's on a different plane than the rest of them.
    I was surprised to see the restaurant Dar Maghreb was still around...went to it in the 70s in Hollywood. It was a fun experience but wouldn't go again.
    Did you notice that Kyle was wearing her friend's dress in her PIs? Guess she really did love it.

I didn't know who Sean Stewart was so I Googled him. This is an article I found which I was extremely entertaining, even though it was a couple years old. Guess Adrienne is looking for excitement that a distinguished Beverly Hills doctor can not give her. Apparently, Sean likes older women.
    Sean Stewart to marry older woman - NYPOST.com
    Imperfect1 likes this.

I am taking that with a grain of salt. I'd be more inclined to believe she was dating Bernie The Insult Chef. If it is true, what a wonderful role model for her young kids....

+ Reply to Thread