+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2999Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Here is my issue with both Brandi and Kim. Kim has an addiction to alcohol and whatever else she was doing. Brandi is addicted to drama. Kim is an addict and she seems to think her family and the people she hurt with her drugs should not say anything to her and react to her stupid behavior. Kim's addiction became her families when it started affecting them. So yeah she needs to take a seat. Bye girl.

Brandi she came to a dinner and deliberately opened a discussion about some drama she caused. Then her trifling behind gets bent out of shape because someone calls her on her BS. Brandi needs to put on her big girl panties and realize if she is going to dish it out she better prepare herself for someone feeding it back to her silly behind.

Brandi needs to take some etiquette classes and learn how to function as an adult. I did laugh when Lisa said "she has nothing" lol so true all she has is her bony body and need for drama.

So apparently Brandi doesn't like people talking about her kids,yet she has no problem doing the same thing,bye girl!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

So many good posts here!
    Seems like some of these Real Housewives shows always have the one token Trailer Trash girl who rose from nothing, etc etc. On RHOC, we've got Tamra and I thought on RHBH, we had Taylor. But along comes Brandi! Exact same model: very attractive woman who came from far less than desirable background to "make it" in this world....usually has street smarts and realizes that she can use her good looks to go far.
    If Faye gets to be one of the RH, we'd have 3 on one show. Of course, in my opinion, Faye comes from lower than Trailer Trash.
    I think Lisa is reacting to Brandi because she somehow sees her like her daughter, who just got married and probably doesn't need mom so much anymore. Lisa has delusions that she can help her in a maternal way. Brandi, of course, is accepting of this, seeing another way "in" to help her climb the social ladder. She needs to meet a rich and powerful man.

As for whether the "husbands" should be a big part of the show, I think no, until they change the name of the show to The Real Housewives and Their Husbands of Such and Such City because I"m interested in the women.
    I think a little fame has gone to Mauricio's head....probably Paul's also. Don't see that in Ken....I think Ken was born secure and comfortable with who he is. Lisa seems that way also.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 01-16-2013 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scootad View Post
    I liked watching Mauricio give his 2 cents. Sorry but men have opinions too. Just cause he's not a chick he must sit in the background and listen to the girls dish and go on and on ad nauseum?? Sick of tired old gender stereotypes.
    Sorry but there is no need to keep beating this dead horse. I saw from the previews that this is still the hot topic for gossip.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Newbie

Mauricio would never be on Paul and A's side if they did not have money. Kyle is essentially a mean girl. Kim certainly is not looking hard at that one "step" about facing what your addiction has done/ It's still all about her her and how she was wounded(and she clearly might have been) When Brandi called her a meth head she seems to completely forget how nasty she and her sister were to Brandi for no reason. And Brandi got the addiction part right...just not the drug. If you read the book on the Hiltons..the chapters about their mother( she was crazy, alcholic, violent and unloving..and used her children.) and their upbringing explains a lot. I think the strife between them dates back to their childhood. They both need therapy!!
    Jamie5632 and Imperfect1 like this.

Bunny, LOL, ya it is a dead horse. Gawd. Shut up already about the secret ESP if they cannot tell any of us here at FORT! LOL! WE WHAT TO KNOW ALREADY!

ANYWAY, (my 2cents) this is telling me that KYLE will not let it go. Because as we have seen now for what 2 or more episodes it is HER FRIEND, Faye and HER HUSBAND, Mo that seem to be very VOCAL about it all.

AND that Faye, my gawd, she was NOT even at that luncheon at SUR when Brandi told everyone YET she seems to think that she needs to weigh in. Faye - STFU.

Well I am guessing that Eddie, Brandi's wannnabe actor EX has NO money. I mean why is Brandi struggling so. Ya, I bet Eddie is loving all of Lee Ann's millions. Sheesh.

A pink swing for Lisa …

Yolanda, everything in her LIFE and her HOME has to be PERFECT. Whatever.

Kim, ugh, I am still not sure what to think of her. So did Yolanda invite her THREE times for a cleanse and she blew her off all THREE times??? Ugh. BUT yet that is Kim's mojo. She is either LATE to an event or just BLOWS IT OFF. She has done that since RHoBH started AND then when confronted she gives this 'deer in the headlights' glare and states to the camera "I was never invited" … ugh.

EDIT, OMG, I just realized re reading my post here that that is IT……OMG, KIM is JEALOUS of Brandi and Lisa's relationship and KIM wants to make Brandi look bad every time they are in a CROWD so that Lisa will kick Brandi to the curb and GO BACK TO HER. OMG!!! I think it back fired on KIM because now KEN is totally DEFENDING Brandi. THAT IS IT!!!!!! KIM IS JEALOUS OF BRANDI. Hmmm.
    Last edited by momrek06; 01-16-2013 at 02:04 PM.
    KAREN

Exactly! Faye & Mauricio keep on & on & on over it. Enough already! It is like poking a sleeping dog; just let it sleep & stop poking it with a stick and get it to bark. They just kept at it until Brandi snapped which was probably what they intended or required by Bravo. Next week Kyle and Mauricio have to discuss it with Paul & Adrienne. If Kim (again Kyle) would have kept her mouth shut this storyline would have died but then where is the drama in that! Bravo could have also edited that out as well.
    2 years ago it was Camille (Kyle), last year it was Taylor & Brandi (Camille & Kyle?) this year it is Brandi (Kyle). It seems Kyle likes to be the center of attention but claims to not want to get involved.
    sparklete likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kyle wore her first ugly dress to the Moroccan(?) restaurant. She looked worse than everybody else!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Kyle needs to hang it up and never host a dinner party again. She should be glad to get through dinner with her kids without the cute little one cursing out the one with the Benz for parking on her favorite dolly, punctuated with a quick swig from her sippy cup.
    PG, I missed this? Was this in Monday night's show?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Kyle wore her first ugly dress to the Moroccan(?) restaurant. She looked worse than everybody else!
    Shay, I did not mind Kyle's dress but Kim's dress, the cut showing her 'girls' naaa, not a good look for Kim at all.
    KAREN

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

momrek, I was being facetious based on Kyle's track record with dinner parties.

InTouch reports Adrienne is dating Rod Stewart's son. So weird. Exclusive: 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Adrienne Maloof's Hot Date With Rod Stewart's Son | In Touch Weekly
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    EDIT….I just realized re reading my post here that that is IT……OMG, KIM is JEALOUS of Brandi and Lisa's relationship and KIM wants to make Brandi look bad every time they are in a CROWD so that Lisa will kick Brandi to the curb and GO BACK TO HER. OMG!!! I think it back fired on KIM because now KEN is totally DEFENDING Brandi. THAT IS IT!!!!!! KIM IS JEALOUS OF BRANDI. Hmmm.

OMG, I just realized I typed KIM and I should have typed KYLE. Ugh. So the ABOVE edit should be KYLE every place I typed KIM.

KYLE is the one JEALOUS of the BRANDI and LISA relationship.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread