+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3014Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I want to like her, she just seems- .

I like Lisa, the rest are boring
    I wish I knew what it was about Yolanda that bugged me. I just don't know something is off and I can't put my finger on it yet.
    norealityhere likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Part of me wishes they would throw nene into this clan to liven it up. I am so sick of the storlyline of Adrienne, Paul & Brandi. Is it just me or is Mauricio a bigger gossip than the women? If someone was suing me would I call them to talk...NOPE! That is what you play a lawyer for.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

My issues with Yolanda involve her (and her husband's) antiquated gender roles and her apparent obsession with weird heath treatments. It's fine if Yo and David want to live like it's 1950 in their own house, but when she says things like "why are men getting involved in women's issues" it just rubs me the wrong way. I might have given her a pass for the idea that the master cleanse is a good thing for health, but for the previous statement that she was going to have lamb stem cells (or whatever) injected in some foreign clinic. That being said, I think she writes the best blog on the Bravo site and she is in a cast with far, far more annoying people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Remember the season starting with Adrienne indicating some contention with Paul at the dinner table. Brandy is almost a non issue between them.

Kyle is such a wanabee.
    I do like Kim...She is authentic.
    Your right Kyle is a wannabee and her house is way smaller than the rest.

the real Wannabe is Brandi. Brandi as she is always complaining has nothing so she thinks the world owes her something.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    the real Wannabe is Brandi. Brandi as she is always complaining has nothing so she thinks the world owes her something.
    I think they're ALL wannabes Except maybe Lisa and Adrienne, both of whom are genuinely wealthy and successful. Between Brandi and Kyle, I'd pick Brandi any day over Kyle to have lunch or drinks with or party around on a boat or something similar. Kyle strikes me as someone always looking for an angle, something to criticize. Brandi seems more "real" but I'd not want to piss her off
    sparklete likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

When Brandi gets really called out she runs, and she cries. She isn't as tough as she pretends to be and that's fine...but she acts like she alone among the women is really willing to tell the truth, and she can't handle it being said to her. She doesn't fit in and tries to by virtue of her friendship with Lisa (which is still inexplicable to me). I don't like the way Adrienne has acted this season but I still can't stand Brandi and never will be able to. It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if Adrienne and Paul sued her and got every cent she makes off her stupid book. If she had more money than she does now she would be absolutely insufferable. Or more so than she is now.

What is Lisa thinking? I can't stand how she babies Brandi.

As far as any prospective "new ladies" being brought in, I don't know yet on Marissa, but Yolanda bugs me a little bit too, don't know why. Kind of seems to be looking for the proverbial Fountain of Youth. Nothing wrong with taking good care of yourself, but she takes it to a level that seems almost crazy. Faye I would not want to see become a part of the show. Not any more than she is already. But she would definitely bring drama in, and the producers would love that. I wouldn't mind her telling Brandi off, but if she were to start being so "tell it like it is" with all of them, she would get old really fast. I mean, I detest Brandi, but Faye was way off base getting involved to the degree she did.

I kind of enjoy Mauricio not liking what Brandi has done, lol.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Part of me wishes they would throw nene into this clan to liven it up. I am so sick of the storlyline of Adrienne, Paul & Brandi. Is it just me or is Mauricio a bigger gossip than the women? If someone was suing me would I call them to talk...NOPE! That is what you play a lawyer for.
    It is as though once he put those high heels on, he was never the same again. I used to like him. He was the male Faye Resnick, attacking without all the facts, jumping in when it isn't his business, and assuming he needs to try to be a peacekeeper. I am not saying Brandi is totally in the right on this, but I also don't like seeing everyone gang up on her. And yes, we need to move on. I do wonder why he didn't suggest to Camille that a phone call could make lawsuits magically disappear when Russel and Shana were threatening her with a lawsuit. If he said anything, it could have been "Maybe calling her would put this to bed, but I don't know the whole situation, so I am going to stay out of it." And he evidently thinks a bottle of booze he picked up at Walmart (or got for free for product placement) is enough to smooth everything over with Ken. They need to get rid of the husbands--they are starting to get cattier than the women.

FORT Regular

I liked watching Mauricio give his 2 cents. Sorry but men have opinions too. Just cause he's not a chick he must sit in the background and listen to the girls dish and go on and on ad nauseum?? Sick of tired old gender stereotypes.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Men yack and gab and swap dirt just like women, especially when they're in a group!
    MsDiva2007 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread