+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2979Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

cheating is cheating someone always gets hurt, married or not. feelings don't care about marriage licenses.
    Lizard likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    From personal experience; the "thing" my husband cheated on me with, I saw a her a few years back at Wal-Mart. She had the nerve with wave at me...big wave...and shouted at me to meet up one of these days for coffee. It took every bit of will power in my body to not lunge over the other side of the register to smack her. She doesn't have thr right to even breathe the same air I do. A true fact: she had been one of my closest girlfriends for YEARS. We always hung out as couples with our kids so it wasn't like she knew he wasn't married to me. Even when I suspected he was cheating(didn't know with who) she was still my friend & trying to console me the entire time she was screwing my husband. It wasn't until I had my AH-HA momnet that I figured it out. Thank you *69.
    I am sorry for your pain. You are right. She does not deserve to be around you.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Well now I believe I have now seen everything. Tonight while surfing through to The Middle. I saw a celebrity reality show on Fox. It was celebrity diving and the Richard sisters were "competing" in it. Kim just jumped into the pool....seriously just jumped...and they were judging the "dives". I am losing brain matter.
    Everything is fake!! On a recent epi Kyle was "doing yoga" and blabbing through the entire session. I don't know anyone who talks while doing yoga, it completely negates the entire exercise. Fake. Fake. Fake.
    Lizard likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I understand what you all mean about how cheating with a wife and kids is different than cheating with a girlfriend but still............it's like someone saying, "Hey, I only killed one guy...the rest of these people killed 2 or more!"
    She married a guy who was a cheater and he wasn't going to stop, even if married with kids. I think Leanne Rhimes knows that and is just waiting. Ol' Eddy will cheat again.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think Eddie has married a NUT....I fully expect him to get his. That will be a wonderful day!!
    Lizard likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think Eddie has married a NUT....I fully expect him to get his. That will be a wonderful day!!
    I think they all deserve each other.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I had my diamond wedding band cut down into a gorgeous pinky ring! Now....I love it! Ladies....rework that jewelry!
    In my case it worked out in an unusual kind of way. The diamonds from my engagement ring and wedding ring went to my son and his fiance, for her engagement ring. And the rings (without the diamonds) went to my daughter who had gorgeous navy sapphires set into them. It really makes me feel good to see my daughter and daughter-in-law wearing my rings. I love that I was able to keep them in the family in this way - especially because i didn't feel comfortable wearing them myself --- but wanted to keep them close.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    What's Yolonda thinking? She's discouraging her 15 year-old daughter from sports, because she must put her modeling first? WHAT? What about being a kid? She's not required to support her self until she's 18 right? I think Yolonda is trying to live through her daughter's career, since she has aged out.
    Yolanda certainly is a control freak and a bit narcissistic. She wants to be the woman who knows how to do everything & has it all under control. She probably knows she has a Sell By date with her husband, and is trying to extend her shelf life. She is smart, pretty, and accomplished; sadly, it won't be enough to keep the egocentric husband interested.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I see this situation a little differently....like that's a big surprise. I see it as a woman who wants to see her daughter succeed and wants to tell her the "ins and outs" that Yolanda wishes she'd had somebody to tell her early on in her career. Only another model could tell you that stuff. I don't think that she's, at all, jealous of her daughter and feeling that she is past her prime...which is not to say that she does not miss those days. She only wants the best for her daughter, like any of us would.

The more we harp on something, the more our children will go in that direction. Annoying, but true!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I see Yolanda as living vicariously through her daughter at this point. And, I don't think she's being at all altruistic about it, or necessarily having her daughter's best interests at heart.
    I see a control freak mother who needs to control everything in everyone's lives.
    Sorry, but that's what I see.
    I just don't care for the woman at all.
    buttahfly likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread