+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3073Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Well now I believe I have now seen everything. Tonight while surfing through to The Middle. I saw a celebrity reality show on Fox. It was celebrity diving and the Richard sisters were "competing" in it. Kim just jumped into the pool....seriously just jumped...and they were judging the "dives". I am losing brain matter.
    norealityhere likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

lol I was just coming to post the same thing. I saw Kyle on the promo I missed Kim lol
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

A couple things:
    The lawyer that was telling Taylor about what to do for settlement (ring/purses)...was that the married guy Taylor is seeing? I read once she's dating her lawyer...and was that him at the dinner later that evening?

Love it when we see thru the lies they tell on these shows, like Taylor's daughter being allergic to the first dog....it was more about Taylor not wanting Russell to give the daughter the dog.

Yep, Yolanda is quite the perfectionist......which is fine if it's just about her...but to act like that about her daughter's choice of playing volleyball!!! Holy cow! How lucky she is that her teen age daughter is interested in SPORTS....lot of teenagers are giving their parents grey hair with their choices.

Yes, why is it cool to go out to dinner with Taylor and her married boyfriend? I also would think Camille and Brandi would have a problem with that.

Brandi can be the Cheating Victim now......that gives her plenty of air time. It doesn't matter that she cheated with her ex when he was with someone. She gets to be high and mighty and very judgmental about women who steal someone's man.

Kyle and Kim in diving contest: some of these people just can't get enough of fame and face-time.
    But lucky for us, they do all these wacko things!!

Big difference, to me, between cheating with someone who has a girlfriend and cheating with someone who has a wife and kids. When you are dating, you haven't vowed to 'forsake all others'
    Uncle David and SugarMama like this.

FORT Fogey

Seeing the confrontation between Brandi and the mistress, I could understand Brandi's anger. I don't think it was as much about the fact that she slept with Brandi's husband as it was the way she tried to use it to get some fame. I had not realized that when Eddie hooked up with LeeAnn Rimes, the waitress did press crying about how Eddie had left HER for LeeAnn. Clearly that was an attempt to get her 15 minutes of fame. I think in that whole mess, Brandi and her sons were much more wronged than the waitress was. So I totally understand Brandi getting mad at her for having hte nerve to present herself as the bigger victim in that mess.
    Uncle David and norealityhere like this.

From personal experience; the "thing" my husband cheated on me with, I saw a her a few years back at Wal-Mart. She had the nerve with wave at me...big wave...and shouted at me to meet up one of these days for coffee. It took every bit of will power in my body to not lunge over the other side of the register to smack her. She doesn't have thr right to even breathe the same air I do. A true fact: she had been one of my closest girlfriends for YEARS. We always hung out as couples with our kids so it wasn't like she knew he wasn't married to me. Even when I suspected he was cheating(didn't know with who) she was still my friend & trying to console me the entire time she was screwing my husband. It wasn't until I had my AH-HA momnet that I figured it out. Thank you *69.

A few months ago she saw my son & wanted my phone number & didn't know why she and I were no longer friends. Okay I do understand she might have had a stoke (karma) and may not remember what she did but I do. I've forgiven but forgotten & friends again...not happening in my lifetime. She actually did me a favor I suppose.

I do believe that is the same lawyer Taylor is dating & is her lawyer for this lawsuit. BJ for legal service...not in my book but...nah I just can not tolerate this woman any longer. Why want to hold on to a ring from a man who supposedly hurt you so much physically and emotionally??? It is bad karma to pas it on to her daughter. While I loves my wedding set I did have the time to dispose of it when I was ready which was only recently. It will be buying me new bedroom furniture which will be the last item left in my house from my marraige.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Brandi was all up in the girls face about cheating. Well Eddie cheated with her on his soap star girlfriend. she needs to have a seat imo
    I never knew that about Brandi. That does make it hypocritical of her, though I do think it is worse to cheat on someone who is married with kids than someone who is just dating that person. Not that either are ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    A couple things:
    The lawyer that was telling Taylor about what to do for settlement (ring/purses)...was that the married guy Taylor is seeing? I read once she's dating her lawyer...and was that him at the dinner later that evening?

Love it when we see thru the lies they tell on these shows, like Taylor's daughter being allergic to the first dog....it was more about Taylor not wanting Russell to give the daughter the dog.

Yep, Yolanda is quite the perfectionist......which is fine if it's just about her...but to act like that about her daughter's choice of playing volleyball!!! Holy cow! How lucky she is that her teen age daughter is interested in SPORTS....lot of teenagers are giving their parents grey hair with their choices.

Yes, why is it cool to go out to dinner with Taylor and her married boyfriend? I also would think Camille and Brandi would have a problem with that.

Brandi can be the Cheating Victim now......that gives her plenty of air time. It doesn't matter that she cheated with her ex when he was with someone. She gets to be high and mighty and very judgmental about women who steal someone's man.

Kyle and Kim in diving contest: some of these people just can't get enough of fame and face-time.
    But lucky for us, they do all these wacko things!!
    I took Yolanda's comment about being a lesbian as a joke, but I could be wrong. She is a stage mom while trying to pretend like she isn't one of those. I also think the girl probably wore boyish clothes to get under her mother's skin--teenagers are good at that. My son is going through a period where he is letting his facial hair grow out and it looks scraggly and gross. I told him he looked like he joined the Taliban and he needed to take a razor to it. I joke with my kids that way. But if it wasn't a joke, then she needs to lighten up. One of my son's friends got a girl pregnant and they are both still in high school. I would take a daughter into sports over that any day. I think Yolanda is getting a bit boring. I never thought I would say this, but she is almost tooo normal. She needs something more exciting than cooking spaghetti too spicy.

exactly! i wasn't too fond of yolanda before, but after that comment, i really dislike her.
    Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    This just kills me "what sports does to her body." You mean strengthen her bones, her cardio-vascular system, her muscles, increase her metabolism, and make her less prone to disease and illness all while potentially raising her self-esteem and lowering her risk for depression? Yeah, what a risk.

i was just abt to post something similar . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Big difference, to me, between cheating with someone who has a girlfriend and cheating with someone who has a wife and kids. When you are dating, you haven't vowed to 'forsake all others'

+ Reply to Thread