+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I got the impression that the daughter wanted to play sports AND model which seems fair and normal, to me. Yolanda doesn't like what she sees the sports doing to her daughter's body but, evidently the people who hire her to model don't seem to mind.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I got the impression that the daughter wanted to play sports AND model which seems fair and normal, to me. Yolanda doesn't like what she sees the sports doing to her daughter's body but, evidently the people who hire her to model don't seem to mind.
    No kidding. I saw no problems with her body, lol. She is a gorgeous girl. But yeah, her mom needs to let her live a little, and be glad it's something as healthy as sports she is interested in.

From day one I saw Yolanda as very controlling in all aspects of her life. She is going to "kill" herself trying to be perfect. I believe her husband's personality may make it worse for Yolanda, especially since she is what? wife #3 or 4? I feel sorry for people like this and, yes, leave the poor daughter alone!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I could be wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that Taylor's lawyer/boyfriend is still married. I wonder why no one on the show has gone after her for that--especially Brandi and Camille. Nene needs to make an appearance and tell her to "close your legs to married men".

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    This just kills me "what sports does to her body." You mean strengthen her bones, her cardio-vascular system, her muscles, increase her metabolism, and make her less prone to disease and illness all while potentially raising her self-esteem and lowering her risk for depression? Yeah, what a risk.
    buttahfly likes this.

Brandi was all up in the girls face about cheating. Well Eddie cheated with her on his soap star girlfriend. she needs to have a seat imo
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Really, Yolanda? You want to push your daughter far, far away? That's what you're doing with your front-and-center controlling of her career efforts and her desire to engage in healthy activities. Really?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Brandi was all up in the girls face about cheating. Well Eddie cheated with her on his soap star girlfriend. she needs to have a seat imo
    Wow, really? That's interesting, especially considering she acts like cheating is about the worst thing a woman can do. I guess I can add "hypocrite" to the many names I've called Brandi.

I was thinking maybe they could put her over with the new cast at Sur, since it would be a much better fit for her. Then maybe they could get rid of her and Stassi at the same time! You know that cliff or something you mentioned a while back? Yeah! So long girls! See ya later!

*Sighhh* I'm dreaming again.

Vanderpump Rules. Good God, vapor has more substance than these people. I've lost respect Lisa for hiring them, TV show or not. Sheanneannaeaeea, or however you spell her name, is a complete idiot. In fact, they all sound like complete idiots. I've posted this before, and I know I've got a thing about voices that borders on an irrational obsession, but really, why do young women have to talk like that?!" I can't stand the infantile accents and the creaky voices. When did women stop sounding like mature, confident females and start sounding like they're all in middle school? (If you don't know why I mean, listen to Tiny Fey making fun of the voice.)

I was painful to sit through the first episode, so I won't be watching a second.
    Prism and Moontat like this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Hey all you RHOBH addicts! My name is PhoneGrrrl and I'm an addict too. I created a thread for Vanderpump Rules. So now there's a place for the VR posts..do what you want with it (within the rules, obvs).

As for this last ep, the one thing that stuck in my brain is Kyle saying (I think during the yoga session) is she treats her friends like sisters. Given her relationship with Kathy and Kim, that's just saying she treats them with either entire reverence and distance or looks to stir the pot like agitator in a washing machine.

+ Reply to Thread