+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2981Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

actually Stassi is the one I wanted to toss off a mountain. Now this chick is such an idiot. I love how the one girl said everyone who works there is good looking my DH looked at me and said Really?lol

felt bad taylor had to give up her ring. really classless to ask for some handbags and a ring from someone.
    AmyKay likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

THe handbags made sense to me. My guess was that they were bags she had purchased or received after the lawsuit started -- so they were making a point of "you claim you don't have money for the settlement, but then go out and get very expensive bags". That was reasonable "punishment" to me. The ring however holds sentimental value for Taylor and someday for Kennedy that goes FAR beyond the value that anyone else would get for it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Just saw a spot on the news that said that they used to tell you to invest in gold; now they are advising that you invest in diamonds.

Unfortunately, sentiment and business don't mix in a serious world.....just one more thing Taylor has to thank Russell for.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    actually Stassi is the one I wanted to toss off a mountain. Now this chick is such an idiot. I love how the one girl said everyone who works there is good looking my DH looked at me and said Really?lol

felt bad taylor had to give up her ring. really classless to ask for some handbags and a ring from someone.

did I hear that right that the lawyer felt bad about asking her to give up her ring, but felt really really awful bad about asking her to give up 2 of her Hermes bags?

After acquiring the "Birkin" bags, they were found to be knockoffs. So phony, just like her sentiment for the rings.

Am sorry to say, but I saw no real emotion in Taylor's reaction to the settlement items........except she was losing things that had real value to them...and would make her look good.
    I did not buy the "crying" thing....absolutely no moisture in those eyes...just screws up her face and pretends to cry.
    I saw the exact same thing on the last reunion show (RHof M) at the end when Lea Black did her last big appeal: scrunched up the face, changed the tone of her voice and not even the beginning of a tear. Women have been doing this for a long time...and they're good at it...so are 2 year olds having a tantrum. We just don't call it a tantrum w/adults.

Faye should stay off the show permanently...surely a social climber like Kyle can see there is no class in that woman...no matter how much money she can accumulate.

Mrs. Perfect Yolanda is in constant competition with herself...she must go insane if everything isn't perfect and she did it all herself. And she's going to mess up her daughter, or at least their relationship, if she keeps pushing modeling to her daughter.....that was HER life...it may not be her daughter's choice. Her daughter may not be as self-disciplined ( who is????) or have a completely different talent.

Are we going to have a separate thread for Vanderpump Rules? or does it fall under RHBH?

I have to agree with DL.
    Once again, Taylor came across fake. No tears whatsoever and she was just sorry to lose the money that the ring was worth.
    And, spare me, that pocket dog, Taylor!! Are we now supposed to believe that your daughter was miraculously cured of her allergies once her father, Russell, died?!
    Russell may not have been perfect, but the way she's dragging him through the mud now is really sad, IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I couldn't take Vanderpump Rules. Kept falling asleep. I DID catch enough of Stassi to want to never see her again. The makings of another reality villain; does the girl know how many haters her attitude will get her, or do they never think of this stuff?

So I don't think I'll be watching Lisa's new show. I don't like her as much as I used to since she has adopted Brandi (she should definitely give up trying to teach that one any class), and the show seems entirely different to me now with all these new women.

But a good start would be to get rid of Brandi, Stassi, Faye, and ...oh shoot, I think you would need to get rid of the entire cast over at VR!

i sure hope so as i have absolutely no interest in the show lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post

Are we going to have a separate thread for Vanderpump Rules? or does it fall under RHBH?

What's Yolonda thinking? She's discouraging her 15 year-old daughter from sports, because she must put her modeling first? WHAT? What about being a kid? She's not required to support her self until she's 18 right? I think Yolonda is trying to live through her daughter's career, since she has aged out.

+ Reply to Thread