+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2993Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    So I'm catching up. What did Brandi say about Adrienne that caused the outrage?
    According to those in the know she said something concerning the birth of Adrienne's kids. About them not being her eggs or some such thing.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    So I'm catching up. What did Brandi say about Adrienne that caused the outrage?
    I don't think they have said. I think there was some speculation about whether it was about Adrienne using an egg donor to conceive the twins, but if that is true, I am not sure why anyone cares or why it is a big deal. I am not sure why the Morally Corupt Faye Resnick is getting her nose in this or why she feels she has any room to say anything to Brandi.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I am not sure why the Morally Corupt Faye Resnick is getting her nose in this or why she feels she has any room to say anything to Brandi.
    IMHO, the Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick shouldn't even have a say in wall color or dining room tables. I can't believe she's been given THs! OTOH, the new blonde lady seems fairly okay, though that yoga session with Kyle was beeyooonnnd scripted.

I'm kind of back on the fence with Brandi. She's my age and there is NO WAY IN HELL I'd be caught in public, let alone on camera, in a such sheer dress that the nips had to be blurred out. Then again, she did okay with the Scheana chick. I'd probably have clocked her and left it at that.

The weirdest thing about tonight's episode was the Paul/Adrienne interaction. OK, we all know they are divorcing, but Paul's "hey, we're doing okay on our business venture" and Adrienne's "only time will tell" gives all kinds of misgivings. And perhaps that's why Paul & Brandi are okay now (or at least the last time I checked).

I'm trying to watch Vanderpump Rules but it feels like clips from The Hills I've seen on The Soup, so I'm not feeling it.
    Imperfect1 and Debb70 like this.

Vanderpump Rules was interesting. But, that Scheana girl is about the most vapid and vacuous girl I've ever seen on a reality show. And, that's saying a lot.
    candor likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Brandi did very well in talking to Shana. She used resolving and healing language.

Shana adds one and one and comes up with three. No she did not help herself with the Tv exposure and showing she prefers to be insensitive to the people she hurts.

Exchanging the jewelry....I thinks with no financial value are scentimental. I think she was attracted to the ring and purses as status symbols.

Agrees with Staasi about not being around bad energy. But if you must be around it give it as little verbal acknowledgement as possible.
    Last edited by Lizard; 01-08-2013 at 03:23 AM.
    You can do it!

How long has Taylor had that little white dog? My memory might be fuzzy, but didn't she demand the dog Russel gave his daughter for his birthday be given away, because it was supposedly harming her health? Despite how hard she tried to squeeze a tear out of her eye, I don't think she had any sentimental value for the wedding ring.

I think Brandi came out looking good (despite the fact that she really needs to think about wearing a bra even though I wish my boobs were still as perky as hers) in her talk with Sheena. I wouldn't have been so nice to her. I also think it is obvious that Eddie didn't screw around with that girl for her brains. And did Sheena really need to go into detail about what she did with Brandi's husband? I think Brandi is a genuinely good person, even though she is rough around the edges at times.

I keep forgetting Yolanda is on the show. How did they get someone so normal to be on the show? I keep waiting for her to go crazy like Aviva (who I initially liked). I can't put my finger on it, but I really dislike her husband.

Is the Morally Corupt Faye Resnick going to become a cast member? I really hope not, that would be one thing that would make me stop watching. I think she is more despicable than Taylor. It brings my opinion of Kyle even lower knowing she is close friends with her.
    Last edited by Starbucks880; 01-08-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Okay....IIRC didn't Taylor get rid of the dog Russell gave Kennedy for her birthday because Kennedy was allergic to dogs but now thye have a dog???? Why such fake crying with no tears about the wedding rings...whcih IIRC Taylor said were fake & the real ones were in a safe in a bank...sooo...if the rings meant that much to her they would have been on her finger. Call me crazy but if all I had to do was ditch my wedding rins & 2 purses I forgot I had to get out of a $1.5 million lawsuit I would have not have had to think it over. I sold my wedding rings.

I actually don't mind Brandi this season. No I wouldn't wear a sheer dress but I am not in my 30's either. She handled the meeting with that pretty little nothing really well.

I am quickly getting over Kyle...tired if us getting Fay Resnik because of her...the fakeness of Kyle is now showing.

Yolanda is disconnected with this group so I don't see the point on her even being on the show. FYI Yolanda if your daughter wants to play sports let her.

Now...why is Camille on the show & what is she adding...same with this Marissa...too many housewives.

Adrienne & Paul are more like business partners & not a married couple.

Lisa...love her but after 5 minutes of Vander Pump Rules I felt brain matter leaking from my head. Will not watch again.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

I actually thought that Taylor's response to giving up her ring was the only genuine thing I've seen come out of her. It would make sense for that to be tough on her. While she and Russel were divorcing when he killed himself, his death was obvioulsy hard on her. And I think in a situation like that, death minimizes many of the bad qualities she wanted to get away with. The ring represents what was, and could have served as a memory to pass along to Kennedy somewhere down the line. Giving it up was an easy way to get rid of a burden that Taylor was carrying, but would have been very tough from a sentimental standpoint (which I'm sure was the point). I thought it was rather tacky and pathetic that the Hermes bags were included in that as well - that was likely a statement that she couldn't cry poverty if she was running around with items like those. But I can understand why the ring would have been very tough.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Okay....IIRC didn't Taylor get rid of the dog Russell gave Kennedy for her birthday because Kennedy was allergic to dogs but now thye have a dog???? Why such fake crying with no tears about the wedding rings...whcih IIRC Taylor said were fake & the real ones were in a safe in a bank...sooo...if the rings meant that much to her they would have been on her finger. Call me crazy but if all I had to do was ditch my wedding rins & 2 purses I forgot I had to get out of a $1.5 million lawsuit I would have not have had to think it over. I sold my wedding rings.

I actually don't mind Brandi this season. No I wouldn't wear a sheer dress but I am not in my 30's either. She handled the meeting with that pretty little nothing really well.

I am quickly getting over Kyle...tired if us getting Fay Resnik because of her...the fakeness of Kyle is now showing.

Yolanda is disconnected with this group so I don't see the point on her even being on the show. FYI Yolanda if your daughter wants to play sports let her.

Now...why is Camille on the show & what is she adding...same with this Marissa...too many housewives.

Adrienne & Paul are more like business partners & not a married couple.

Lisa...love her but after 5 minutes of Vander Pump Rules I felt brain matter leaking from my head. Will not watch again.
    Taylor probably wishes she would have thought to have sold the ring first. I am surprised that she didn't actually. I hope that guy gets it appraised and makes sure she didn't give him the fake ones.

As for Yolanda, I am getting the vibe that mom is more serious about modeling than daughter. Her daughter is an adult--she should be able to do what she wants, even if it is play sports.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think that the tears that Taylor shed were more about the marriage she wished she'd had as opposed to what she got. She can no longer pretend that she was in a fantasy; the bling and the nut are, both, gone.....and, in a way, that's good. Now, she can really move on.

I had my diamond wedding band cut down into a gorgeous pinky ring! Now....I love it! Ladies....rework that jewelry!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread