+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3075Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

IMHO Mauricio & Paul are more diva than their wives. I used to like those guys...now...no; now more so since she already know Paul & Adrienne are already divorced. Who buys their 16 year old a Mercedes right after she gets her drivers license? That car has way too much power for an inexperienced driver.
    I am really starting to get over this series which is really sad because of all of the other RHW series I thought these women had their act together....then we met Faye Resnick.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Did anybody see this, it's hilarious (this is linked to Hulu). Since the Housewives of BH are in the intro, it's relevant, yes?

Watch Saturday Night Live: Disney Housewives online | Free | Hulu
    mom2 and Coco46 like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Thanks, SugarMama, that was really funny...I'd watch it!...even with Lindsey Lohan.
    And PA Snow Bunny, I agree about the car....how can they think that's a good thing for their daughter? And besides, she's a lousy driver....guess we won't see how many times the car is repaired..

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Did anybody see this, it's hilarious (this is linked to Hulu). Since the Housewives of BH are in the intro, it's relevant, yes?

Watch Saturday Night Live: Disney Housewives online | Free | Hulu
    Definitely worth a view ... I watched it and called my daughter over to watch it.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic

Was re-watching the Hills, one of my favorite reality shows because of the fashion industry, and saw a clip where Linda Thompson (Brody Jenner's mom) runs into one of the girls on the show at a restaurant. Linda is with a friend...a much more normal looking Taylor Armstrong!! No overgrown lips, not too skinny, sounding normal.
    AmyKay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    Was re-watching the Hills, one of my favorite reality shows because of the fashion industry, and saw a clip where Linda Thompson (Brody Jenner's mom) runs into one of the girls on the show at a restaurant. Linda is with a friend...a much more normal looking Taylor Armstrong!! No overgrown lips, not too skinny, sounding normal.
    wow! I sometimes forget these housewives had lives before we started watching them! Funny, how a previous friendship between Taylor and Linda is not ever mentioned. They make it look like it's only Kyle who's friends with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    wow! I sometimes forget these housewives had lives before we started watching them! Funny, how a previous friendship between Taylor and Linda is not ever mentioned. They make it look like it's only Kyle who's friends with her.
    Oh I loved The Hills and I do remember seeing Linda on there but it was before I watched RHBH .... so Taylor I would have never noticed! BUT you do all realized that Linda Thompson (Brody's Mom) was married to David Foster who is now married to Yolanda......very small world there in BH!
    KAREN

okay correct me if I am wromg but isn't linda Tompson a former wife of David Foster?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    okay correct me if I am wromg but isn't linda Tompson a former wife of David Foster?
    Bunny, did you miss my post right about yours? ^^^^^

Yes, Linda was married to DF from 1991-2005.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

Also she was engaged to Elvis at the time of his death. Then married to Bruce Jenner. Then married to David Foster who was the executive producer of a very short lived reality show called the "Princes of Malibu" featuring a young Brody Jenner, Brandon Jenner and another guy I don't recall. Spencer Pratt appeared o it occasionally, too.
    Last edited by short_lived; 01-02-2013 at 06:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread