+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3011Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

This has nothing to do with the RHWBH but it does have to do with Lisa. She was one of the judges at the Miss Universe P. (Donald Trump's) last night whose question was pulled out of the glass bowl. Lisa is everywhere! Miss USA won, surprisingly enough.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    It looked so dated, with the white painted brick, the wallpaper, and those mauve curtains, which seemed to flutter behind everyone like an old talk show curtain. I think Lisa said it best when she entered the room--the flowers were gorgeous.
    It was almost as if Kyle was trying to do a Lisa room...but badly. Sorry...sorry but only Lisa can pull off a pink room & do it right. I think she is the only person who can have a pink master suite with a silvery mirror bed & it still look cool & not 80's bordello.
    norealityhere likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Finally watched this episode...late as always w/recorded shows.
    Faye was ridiculous and laughable...her very Queenly manner, judging something and someone she has no business doing. I would bet she has met Adrienne upon occasions. Period...no friendship there and she just wasn't involved.

Kyle was a total rat....first of all, I think it reflects badly on Kyle for having a friend like Faye...who can pretend all she wants but she is not a classy broad in Bev Hills...(my language there shows I"m not either! )
    But Kyle, as hostess, as a friend to Brandi and Faye, should have spoken up and stopped Faye's obnoxious beating up on Brandie..That was a perfect example of Bullying.

I'm not a fan of Brandi's but this was totally uncalled for, scripted as it probably was, but I do think Brandi behaved herself admirably at the dinner.

I hope Kim yells at Kyle a lot more.

I have not been impressed ever with this house that Kyle as always wanted....It's very nice and here in So Cal, I"m sure it cost a lot but maybe I'm judging w/o seeing enough of it.
    But the dining room didn't impress me...I'm lousy at decorating but even I can paint everything white, add white on white wallpaper and purple curtains....
    Big deal. Old Faye really outdid herself there.
    Judging from the way she dresses, including her jewelry, I wouldn't have her decorate my garage.

Mauricio sounded like a girl tonight. I'm not impressed with him anymore.

And I love how Lisa did not take much part in the dinner discussion since she wasn't witness to the incident.

Faye can go away very soon as far as I'm concerned.

And Taylor's pleas for attention are so ridiculous...her reactions at Mauricio's party was soooo over acted and so self centered.
    Again, go away, Taylor.
    Lizard, Starbucks880 and sparklete like this.

FORT Fogey

I know there is a lot of anti-Kim sentiment out there, but I actually think that she is the most sane of the bunch. Her and Lisa. They are polar opposites in that Lisa is a go-getter and Kim retreats, but they are both smart and hit the nail on the head nearly every time.

Was it it right for Kim to tell Adrienne what Brandy said at Mauricio's party? Probably not, but in her defense, she couldn't have predicted Paul's behavior. It WAS Kyle who lit the fire.

As for telling Adrienne everything, Kim certainly chose the wrong time to do it but I"m guessing Bravo did the choosing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I know there is a lot of anti-Kim sentiment out there, but I actually think that she is the most sane of the bunch. Her and Lisa. They are polar opposites in that Lisa is a go-getter and Kim retreats, but they are both smart and hit the nail on the head nearly every time.

Was it it right for Kim to tell Adrienne what Brandy said at Mauricio's party? Probably not, but in her defense, she couldn't have predicted Paul's behavior. It WAS Kyle who lit the fire.
    Kim is a fraidy cat (takes one to know one for sure). But she is not afraid to go and get these seedy fellows. What to be afraid of? This or that? Glad she is finding peace.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Brandi bugs the heck out of me. I am so sick of her and her high school tactics. How many times are people supposed to forgive her for her social outbursts of ignorance?Am I the only one who is bugged by Brandi's posture? she walks like a drag queen.
    ITA! and she should stop wearing that sleeveless fake(?) fur vest too...it looks ridiculous and she has the appearance of a cave-woman. I'm reminded of a photo shoot on ANTM some seasons ago when the girls wore fake fur pieces by Rachael Zoe. Brandi doesn't look good in that vest...but then, I don't think Brandi looks half as good as she seems to think she does. And she's so fake...she complained that Adrienne and Paul were trying to somewhat bully her into taking sides, saying something about not taking sides and choosing her own path. She is so far up Lisa's butt it makes those protestations ridiculous.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree....that fur vest is really bad.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    And she's so fake...she complained that Adrienne and Paul were trying to somewhat bully her into taking sides, saying something about not taking sides and choosing her own path. She is so far up Lisa's butt it makes those protestations ridiculous.
    This has bothered me also....at first, I was on her side about this complaint but she keeps repeating it too many times...making it far more important that it appears to be....like it's an excuse for her to behave negatively to them. Now it just seems fishy to me.
    She should pay better attention to Lisa and learn how you can dislike people without making public displays of it whereby you will look like the villain.
    She needs to learn discretion and respect for privacy.
    Lizard and MsDiva2007 like this.

FORT Fogey

The most telling Brandy moment is in her interview where she says that everyone knows one secret about Adrienne and Paul and so she says it. Huh?!?!?! Oh, and the second most telling Brandy moment is when Lisa was telling her to back of because things have gotten bad and Brandy says in response that they can get worse.

It's one thing to get in disagreements and spats, etc. It's an entirely different thing to share intimate details about each other's lives as a means for seeking revenge for disagreements.

I was starting to like Brandy toward the end of last season, but I'm less a fan of her now than I was then.

In contrast, Taylor is more likeable this season. As is Kim. They are good when they are sober.
    MsDiva2007 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread