+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3014Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't either. There is no shame or horror in this.

If they used an egg doner, that is a different story.
    Huh??? Explain!!!

Quote Originally Posted by scootad View Post
    And pray tell, why would using an egg donor be shameful??
    Ya, scootad, I am with you why would using an egg donor be shameful??

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    It's not shameful to use an egg donor, it's the modern miracle that helps a lot of people have children.
    But if that is the rumor that Brandi told out loud, then it's something that bothers Adrienne. but I don't know why..guess only Adrienne knows why.
    And she seems to want to keep it private...wonder how Brandi knew about it and who told her.
    But Bravo needs it's DRAMA....so they will keep it exciting....soon a lot will be revealed.
    i just hope that Bravo doesn't end up hurting the kids so that they can have some big revelation.
    Brandi said at the 'tasting party' at Lisa's SUR restaurant that Adrienne called her and wanted Brandi to tweet all this stuff about Lisa. While they were on the phone A told B this secret which B then told all the ladies at the table at SUR. Hence, Kim then goes running to P&A at Mauricio's 'launch' party and runs her BIG mouth about what B said to the ladies at SUR. This is what had all the viewing audience wondering what the SECRET was and it has come out 'allegedly' that P&A used a surrogate for their twins.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Brandi said at the 'tasting party' at Lisa's SUR restaurant that Adrienne called her and wanted Brandi to tweet all this stuff about Lisa. While they were on the phone A told B this secret which B then told all the ladies at the table at SUR. Hence, Kim then goes running to P&A at Mauricio's 'launch' party and runs her BIG mouth about what B said to the ladies at SUR. This is what had all the viewing audience wondering what the SECRET was and it has come out 'allegedly' that P&A used a surrogate for their twins.
    Then what the heck did Adrienne think was going to happen....when you tell someone who's not a particularly good friend a deep secret that you don't want to get out???
    How dumb is Adrienne??
    Now I think it's all a Bravo set up, scheme, drama plot, etc. ........no one is that dumb.

I don't see what all of the fuss is about anyway. Geeze Louise...P&A have beautiful, healthy children; be grateful for that. IIRC there have been numerous actresses/singers who have used surrogates that do acknowledge it. I think there are alot more than we know about & really it isn't any of our business. It does make me go hmmmm because quite a few have their bodies back in less than a month after giving birth.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I'm not in a very charitable mood this evening so this episode annoyed me more than most. Usually, Lisa's humor and general demeanor makes me like her, for the most part. But the whole Scheana (and who really spells their name like that?!?!) BS irritated me. Plug much for The Vanderpump Rules? And then there's good ole Faye Resnick, who would probably attend a garage door opening if paid the loose change in the bottom of my purse. Brandi may be crass, out of line, drops the f bomb too much, and is high strung, but Faye lecturing her is so grating and annoying and rather pointless. Loved the "send flowers" in an ironic way....maybe send the Adrienne tree trunk of fuglies? That cures everything.

At this point, if Bravo isn't going to share Adrienne & Paul's big secret, I don't give a care. So it's about their family, and we presume the kids because they'd be the ones most protected (and should be). I just wish they had a tiny morsel of respect for their viewers to not go down that rabbit hole if they're not going to resolve the situation. Bravo is getting back into scripted drama, so if they want to be on par with pay cable (hell, even USA or TNT has respect for their viewers; I won't expect AMC level of production) don't discount the intelligence of the audience. There was more audience honesty back in the Queer Eye era.
    Lizard and norealityhere like this.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Do Adrienne's and Paul's boys look radically different from each other? I just hope that neither has Paul's simian looks.
    I think Paul had really bad plastic surgery. And, it's sad as he's a top plastic surgeon.
    I would never go to a surgeon who had such bad surgery on himself.
    jucamer likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Faye Resnick has got to be one of the most obnoxious women I have ever seen.
    She's the same one who rushed out that book deal after her best friend, Nicole Simpson, got murdered!! Sorry, she's a fame who**, pure and simple. Who the heck does she think she is to give unsolicited advice to Brandi??!!
    AmyKay, jucamer, Debb70 and 1 others like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Brandi bugs the heck out of me. I am so sick of her and her high school tactics. How many times are people supposed to forgive her for her social outbursts of ignorance?Am I the only one who is bugged by Brandi's posture? she walks like a drag queen.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Fay Resnick giving advice for cringe factor. The plastic surgery is sad...looks like people do not accept themselves and are begging others to.

Brandi is wrong to bring up the surrogacy. My guess is that she us injured by bad mom comments Adrienne put out there. But Brandi is injuring herself with all this stuff. She has her children. Her bills are paid for. She should stop hanging out with the LOST crowd. Stop flirting and sex stuff unless she wants a guy the endless skirt chaser.

Adrienne severely does not like Lisa, but will apologize and pretend to gain some public favor. We could identify with Camille's pain with Kelsey and her mother. But I do not identify with Adrienne....ugly behavior....might as well pick her nose.
    Last edited by Lizard; 12-18-2012 at 03:23 AM.
    You can do it!

FORT Fogey

I was kind of glad to see Brandi called out for her behavior. The point about how if she wasn't willing to apologize than she really wasn't sorry was a valid one. She's not sorry for what she did to Adrienne. She's sorry for knowing that so many of the women think she was wrong to do it. She wants to win them back, not Adrienne. But having Faye be the one to call her out was a joke! The entire time she was saying that Brandi did things for attention, and was arguing this whole thing at the dinner to keep the focus on herself, I kept waiting for the camera to pull back and show that Faye was talking not to Brandi, but to a mirror. I was also annoyed when Kyle seemed to be so frustrated and upset when Brandi got up and walked away. What else did she expect her to do? Faye was beating a dead horse and was not going to let up. Kyle did not say a peep. She was clearly enjoying every minute of it, excited it was happening, and then tried to pretend she was upset that Faye behaved like that. She showed why Kim had more success as an actress than Kyle did, because she did NOT pull off that acting job!

Anyone else feel like Kim has been a bit harsh and venomous towards Kyle, especially in the last episode? I know Kyle is far from perfect but I was a bit taken aback at how resentful Kim was when talking to and about her sister. She says she's trying, forgiving, and moving forward, but as far as Kyle is concerned, I don't see it.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

+ Reply to Thread