+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2999Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

  1. #3141
    Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Right Here, Right Now
    Posts
    25,096

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I don't think the "secret" has anything to do with surrogacy, either.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

    When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

  2. #3142
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,910

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Radar is implying it's the surrogacy thing. What a let down if that's true. I thought it might at least be slighly amusing.lol
    Shoepie likes this.

  3. #3143
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,040

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Camille "went there" last season when talking about Taylor & Russell's marriage & his alledged abuse. The Jersey clan "go there' every week & I won't even get started on Atlanta.
    My belief is that there is far more than what we see that the wives don't touch - including in ATL and NJ.

    And, the Camille vs. Taylor situation is different in my book for many reasons.
    Shoepie likes this.

  4. #3144
    FORT Fogey KatesMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Motor City
    Posts
    2,307

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Well, at this juncture, I'm hands-down on Adrienne's side.

    Did Adrienne overreact to Lisa's British humor last season? Yes.
    Was Adrienne wrong to accuse Lisa of selling stories to the press? Yes.

    That's where it ends.

    No one has seen or heard of a single hurtful thing that A&P did or said to Brandi. THis is Brandi injecting herself into Lisa's and Adrienne's problems and therefore the show.

    And, to say that these women sign up for the spotlight is true. HOWEVER, in every city, it is clear that there is a line that these women do no cross. They all have dirt on each other but they don't say it. In fact, there is only one wife who comes closest to crossing that line and it's Tamra from the OC. No matter how angry they make each other, each has dirt on the other and the stop short of "going there".

    Brandi "went there".

    Kim said it best. Brandi doesn't get how below the belt she went.

    And, I think Brandi knows it. She needs a job. This is a good one. She'll do what she has to to keep it. To move forward at the expense of someone else is where I draw the line. I'm reserving a 100% final judgement because I think there is more to this story that will be revealed over time. I could eat my words in the end, but for now, I'm team-Adrienne.
    I saw a People article today where Brandi has apologized profusely and basically said it was wrong of her to bring it up.

    I also have no idea what the secret really is, but I do think it has something to do with the kiddies, because in the same article Adrienne is basically quoted as saying there are just some places you don't go and she will do whatever she can to protect her children's privacy.

  5. #3145
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,040

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I saw a People article today where Brandi has apologized profusely and basically said it was wrong of her to bring it up.

    I also have no idea what the secret really is, but I do think it has something to do with the kiddies, because in the same article Adrienne is basically quoted as saying there are just some places you don't go and she will do whatever she can to protect her children's privacy.
    With Brandi, it's impossible to know if her apology is sincere. She reminds me of a lawyer who says something (or gets a witness to say something) so the jury hears it. Even though the judge my strike it from the record, it's out there - and on the jury members' minds.

    And, I think there is some irony in the fact that while at dinner in Ojai, Brandi asked the other women about how they birthed their children. This was a set up.
    Shoepie likes this.

  6. #3146
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    And, I think there is some irony in the fact that while at dinner in Ojai, Brandi asked the other women about how they birthed their children. This was a set up.
    Great observation, Jexter! I never picked up on that huge clue we were given. Using your point, the whole thing was a definitely a set up and Brandi was just following the script.
    Adrienne didn't seem all that upset about what Kim said.....she did take glee in repeating "big lawsuit."
    And who knows if what Brandi accused A & P of doing re Twitter is true?? That always sounded odd to me but then I forget.....all these Real Housewives are odd and not anyone we would see in our regular circle of friends.

  7. #3147
    FORT Fogey MsDiva2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Del Mar, California
    Age
    52
    Posts
    4,589

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    I think it has to do with the Egg donor//surrogacy thing.Paul was livid and he mentioned something about messing with his family. Brandi is very passive aggressive and from what I hear she says inappropriate things on twitter and then gets defensive when called on it.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

  8. #3148
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I don't think the "secret" has anything to do with surrogacy, either.
    I don't either. There is no shame or horror in this.

    If they used an egg doner, that is a different story.

  9. #3149
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    93

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't either. There is no shame or horror in this.

    If they used an egg doner, that is a different story.
    And pray tell, why would using an egg donor be shameful??

  10. #3150
    FORT Fogey Dragonlady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pasadena, CA
    Posts
    3,912

    Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

    Quote Originally Posted by scootad View Post
    And pray tell, why would using an egg donor be shameful??
    It's not shameful to use an egg donor, it's the modern miracle that helps a lot of people have children.
    But if that is the rumor that Brandi told out loud, then it's something that bothers Adrienne. but I don't know why..guess only Adrienne knows why.
    And she seems to want to keep it private...wonder how Brandi knew about it and who told her.
    But Bravo needs it's DRAMA....so they will keep it exciting....soon a lot will be revealed.
    i just hope that Bravo doesn't end up hurting the kids so that they can have some big revelation.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.