+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3128Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

My opinion, KIM ruined this business launch party for Mauricio. SHUT UP KIM. You have a BIG mouth. WHY bring this up tonight while everyone is having a nice time? What a complete idiot.

AND then to have them all there SCREAMING at each other. My Gawd a bunch of morons. They ALL behaved badly. When Paul decided to call her the B word and start the whole thing, Brandi should have walked away.

Interesting that Paul calls Brandi the B word and when Brandi calls Adrienne the B word, Paul is screaming even LOUDER at Brandi .. "don't call my wife that" .. huh!!!!

The way that P&A were screaming lawsuit etc etc, I am so sure what Brandi said is all true. And who cares if they used a surrogate. I watch Guilana and Bill Rancic's show on the Style channel and they just had their baby by surrogate and filmed everything from start to finish. They are beyond thrilled for surrogacy. Why all the secrecy?
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

I am fully convinced that that so called business party that Kyle described for her husband was fake. I think all those guests were either actors or extras who were told to be there and look like you're interested in some property. I do not believe it's how they portrayed it. NO way.

Is this the car that Kyle gave her daughter? That kind of car for a kid that just started driving is ridiculous. It made me a little sick.

Mercedes-Benz - Home of C, E, S, CLS, CL, SLK, SL, R, GLK, M, GL, G Class
    norealityhere likes this.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Do Adrienne's and Paul's boys look radically different from each other? I just hope that neither has Paul's simian looks.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Did I hear correctly when Lisa said she was 16 years younger than Ken? Well in her dreams maybe, ken was born in 1955.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wow! His years of living must be dog years!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

And just when I thought Kim was becoming delightfully lucid......Seriously "wrong place; wrong time". I don't see how Adrienne and Paul can have some big juicy secret, tell people about it, be on a "reality" show, and not expect it to come out when someone has a problem with them. If the secret is surogacy ; it's much ado about nothing. I guarantee that no one really cares or thinks badly about that. If they haven't told their children for whatever reason- okay whatever. Even that is not that big of a deal Adrienne and Paul can decide what to tell their children and when; I don't see why Brandi would be that worked up over that or why it would be so shameful. Adrienne said it was character defamation - what? that Brandi called her a liar? If this is how these women "fight" now; I'd hate to see them in the 5th grade when they were even less mature. Adrienne and Paul blowing up is what Brandi wanted- they behave badly, they look badly, etc... Unless the secret is something really really bad like they run a prostitution ring or something of that nature; I don't see why it's that big of a deal. If it's how Adrienne delivered her children all she has to say is "well that's my family's business and we get to decide when and where we tell our kids. thanks for playing!"
    Last edited by mina; 12-11-2012 at 01:16 PM.

FORT Fogey

Adrienne and Paul can only decide how to tell their kids and when IF it is kept private. If it is true that Adrienne had it in her contract that these details could not be revealed, then clearly hearing gossip at school after family business was aired on Bravo is NOT the way that Adrienne and Paul decided to tell the kids. I don't believe that there is much that is truly real about these shows. I believe the people who participate can establish things up front they want Bravo to keep off the air and anything else is fair game. If Adrienne took the steps to make it clear to Bravo and everyone involved in the production that whatever the secret is was off-limits, then they all have an obligation to keep that way. If Brandi broke that trust, then I don't see that as Adrienne's fault for going on a show where people were legally bound to protect the secret. Obviously, Bravo doesn't see it that way either, or they would not have edited out any mention of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I am fully convinced that that so called business party that Kyle described for her husband was fake. I think all those guests were either actors or extras who were told to be there and look like you're interested in some property. I do not believe it's how they portrayed it. NO way.

Is this the car that Kyle gave her daughter? That kind of car for a kid that just started driving is ridiculous. It made me a little sick.

Mercedes-Benz - Home of C, E, S, CLS, CL, SLK, SL, R, GLK, M, GL, G Class

No Alexia was given the C Class C250. I noticed it because my son has the same car. BUT let me preface by saying he is 30yo and bought the car himself.

C250 2-Door Coupe | Mercedes-Benz
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

I am sorry but this is the age of the internet. If you choose to participate in a public forum such as RHW you can pretty much expect that some of those skeletons in your closet will be exposed.

If they had a contract that those "secrets" would not be reveled on the show then their beef is with Bravo & not Brandi. All Bravo had to do was edit that section away. Love her or hate her Brandi is who she is. Why did Adrienne tell her in the 1st place?
    mina and Shoepie like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    No Alexia was given the C Class … C250. I noticed it because my son has the same car. BUT let me preface by saying he is 30yo and bought the car himself.

C250 2-Door Coupe | Mercedes-Benz
    She learned how to drive in a Porsche.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread