+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3016Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

The scene with Lisa and the employee reminded me of when I went to her other restaurant in Bev. Hills.
    Yes, the servers are nice looking but, most are not at all customer service focused.
    When I came in the restaurant to find the other guests in my party, The hostess asked me if I could just call them on my cell!! Talk about a poor customer service experience!

I happen to like Brandi, though I do think she goes too far sometimes. Still not sure about the whole Adrienne / Paul thing. I do think what someone said upstream - about theirs being a possibly arranged marriage - may make sense. But, I'll reserve judgment until we're told more.

Why did Kim get a nose job? Anybody know?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Telling Brandi not to say something is making her say it. It is going to come out anyway.

Squandering inheritances? 85% of the people who get inheritances go through it in two years. My guess. I mentioned before I did not think Adrienne was a good manager..creepily going after Lisa for not having a bachelorette party at the Palmsand manufacturing lies about Lisa.

What would be the other thing Brandish alludes to?
    rumour has she said that Adrienne used an egg donor to have her kids. I am starting to believe it with the reaction Paul and Adrienne had. Kim could have simply called Adrienne on the phone and told her the story. Why do it a public event?
    prhoshay likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    rumour has she said that Adrienne used an egg donor to have her kids. I am starting to believe it with the reaction Paul and Adrienne had. Kim could have simply called Adrienne on the phone and told her the story. Why do it a public event?
    So they could have a TV show and make us all chat in forums like this!
    Shoepie, MsDiva2007 and Dragonlady like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

IF the speculation of the story being about how Adrienne had her kids, I can kind of understand her desire to keep it quiet. I don't think it's a matter of feeling shame over it, or seeing anything wrong wtih infertility. I see it as a matter of not wanting her kids to know the circumstances at this point in their lives. That would be especially true if one of her kids was born through natural means, and ther other through a donor or surrogate. Her kids are still young. It would make sense to me that she would not want them to know to avoid any "But I'm the REAL kid" arguments. When they are older,can understand better, and would need to know for medical history reasons (if genetically they are not hers) tell them. At this age, it would be too confusing, and I could understand the desire to protect them. To me, that fits with Adrienne's personallity when you consider how infrequently we see her kids on the show, or if they are filmed, how little they are featured.
    Punkin likes this.

FORT Fogey

Now this was a fabulous episode! Oh my. Adrianne's secret may come out in another episode. It is impossible to hide at this point. Using a surrogate does not seem like a big deal these days. Camile did this. Many do. It could be something else. And how did Brandy know and no one else seemed to?

Lisa did stick up for Adrienne on the book deal.
    Debb70 likes this.

FORT Fogey

I got the impression when Brandi brought it up that other people did know about it - they just also knew that it was something that was not to be talked about when cameras were around.
    Shoepie likes this.

How many people have called Adrienne a liar so far? Lisa, Brandi, and Paul. They hadn't split when this was filmed. I bet Paul wishes now that he had agreed with Brandi when she called Adrienne a liar. Is she? She says Paul is an abuser. It's difficult to know what to believe. If she is lying about this, I hope it is revealed.

In all honesty I don't really care how Adrienne's children were concived, carried & delivered. As long as they are healthy & happy....what is the big fuss.

Adrienne YOU made a choice to be on national TV & you made a choice to be friends with Brandi & get her on the show. Take some responsibility. I would think this would be a great platform to get this type of message out to the thousands/millions of couples who struggle in vain to have a child. Camille was straight upfront & honest about her sisuation. Perhaps it could be that they never told their children but given that the cat was out-of-the-bag so to speak they also had enough time to talk to their children before the show aired.

GOD I am so glad I am poor.
    norealityhere likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I got the impression when Brandi brought it up that other people did know about it - they just also knew that it was something that was not to be talked about when cameras were around.
    I think you are right, now that I think about it. Paul asked if anyone stood up to Brandi when she said this. His horror was not about everyone knowing. It was the camera.

I feel confident Lisa was told to spill the beans at the party. And the party was staged, as well. I don't believe Maricio would chance a business promotion with these loose cannons in front of a camera.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    The scene with Lisa and the employee reminded me of when I went to her other restaurant in Bev. Hills.
    Yes, the servers are nice looking but, most are not at all customer service focused.
    When I came in the restaurant to find the other guests in my party, The hostess asked me if I could just call them on my cell!! Talk about a poor customer service experience!

I happen to like Brandi, though I do think she goes too far sometimes. Still not sure about the whole Adrienne / Paul thing. I do think what someone said upstream - about theirs being a possibly arranged marriage - may make sense. But, I'll reserve judgment until we're told more.

Why did Kim get a nose job? Anybody know?
    Interesting about Lisa's restaurant. Odd that she would have that happening.

An arranged marriage sounds preposterous. I looked to find the post that had this speculation but didn't find it. I must be waaay back. I would love to hear why they would have done that.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 12-11-2012 at 10:22 AM.

+ Reply to Thread