+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2924Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Yeah, Taylor is weird. Too much makeup on her this season for my taste. Yolanda is different things at different times. She seemed awful while over-managing her daughter in the photo shoot but comes across as having good common sense when the ladies fight. I did not like her holier-than-thou attitude about drunk women the morning after. How arrogant and what a rude thing to say.

Brandi....well I hate her worse every single show. She's just disgusting and I think she is just there to stir up drama because that's all she knows how to do. She criticized Adrienne's intelligence yet look at her....pretty sure Adrienne has more in the brains department than Brandi. I cannot for the life of me imagine who on earth would want to read a book by Brandi unless it was somebody who wanted to read about her ex and his new wife or something. She has nothing of interest to offer anybody. Her husband cheated, they divorced. It is hardly the news of the century! I'm sure it's been done before, and I'm even more sure it's been done better. Please go away, Brandi. And Lisa, stop defending and promoting her.

FORT Fogey

I watch as a distant observer so I adore Brandy! She entertains me. I would not want to be friends with any of them, of course.

Telling Brandi not to say something is making her say it. It is going to come out anyway.

Squandering inheritances? 85% of the people who get inheritances go through it in two years. My guess. I mentioned before I did not think Adrienne was a good manager..creepily going after Lisa for not having a bachelorette party at the Palmsand manufacturing lies about Lisa.

What would be the other thing Brandish alludes to?
    Last edited by Lizard; 12-10-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Ok, what did Brandi say. What is the big secret?

Quote Originally Posted by kidstookitall View Post
    Ok, what did Brandi say. What is the big secret?
    Ok let me preface this by saying I have not see the show yet because I am in CALI .... but I was on another TV forum and they are saying after rewinding their TV's many times that one of the housewives (maybe Kim) said that Brandi sleeps until 3pm every day and let's her kids just roam around in the house. Then it was stated that Brandi said to someone that Adrienne hired a surrogate for her twins. That she was like Camille.

I have no clue if any of that is factual at all.

Also something about Faye Resnick being there saying crap.
    KAREN

Just read on twitter that she accused Adrienne of using a surrogate for one of her pregnancies. Personally I A) don't see why that's so bad and B) don't see why they wouldn't let it be said during the episode. It made everything seem very silly and forced......never a good idea to leave the audience out of a huge part of a storyline. But now it shows how calculated Brandi was when she brought up the topic during last week's episode at Ohai.

Thanks mom. I am not sure why someone would hide surrogacy unless it was a sham marriage to hide something...hmmm.
    momrek06 likes this.
    You can do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    Just read on twitter that she accused Adrienne of using a surrogate for one of her pregnancies. Personally I A) don't see why that's so bad and B) don't see why they wouldn't let it be said during the episode. It made everything seem very silly and forced......never a good idea to leave the audience out of a huge part of a storyline. But now it shows how calculated Brandi was when she brought up the topic during last week's episode at Ohai.
    I see. Did you have labor problems or something like that.
    You can do it!

Me again, still have not seen the show BUT posters are saying that in Adrienne's contract, Bravo would NOT allow that business about her using a surrogate to ever come out on the show. Hence, the craziness in tonight's show.
    KAREN

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I haven't searched around the greater web yet, but if all that Brandi said was that Adrienne used a surrogate, I'm disgusted that Adrienne thinking that's a shameful thing. I've got two really good sets of friends going through fertility issues and their goal is to have a baby to love. No matter how they get the babies (well, aside from stealing them or something illegal), it's all great for everyone. And I'm also disgusted that Brandi thought that surrogates should bring shame on someone.

Really, I thought the dust up was about the Paul/Adrienne breakup that came out in the news. We'll see what happens. I tend to think it was more than that if, after last week's WWHL, Taylor was seemingly okay with Brandi.

The first half of this episode made me hungry. I want to sample Lisa's new app menu. And Ken was adorbs in hospital. I live in podunk and he wasn't so far off on his requests for swank recovery rooms. When my mom had her knees replaced a few years back, her regular room in the ortho ward had a flat screen tv, a fridge/microwave, a pull out couch, and a lounge chair. It was better than a lot of hotel rooms I've been in. But they like to keep the ortho pts away from general pop for infection purposes. The not feeling anything in his leg deal is normal; they tend to do a nerve block that takes the pain (and feeling) away and helps with recovery.

+ Reply to Thread