+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3006Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I guess if you have nothing better to do, you concentrate on the frivolities to impress the other women. Talk about "Ding Dong School".....
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

My takeaways from this episode:

Ojai is really pretty and I'd like to eat at the farm to table restaurant with the cute chef.
    I'll never play golf with Lisa or Yolanda, as they have no respect for cart path rules. The weight of those giant carts had no business even in the rough.
    No one on this show knows how to properly serve a shuttlecock. Badmiton is not tennis and I'll sic my high school PE teacher on them any day.
    Coo coo spiritual Kim is better than drunk off her ass Kim, but still weird. (And I hate that I agree with Taylor on that, but ya know the saying about the broken clock.)
    There has never been a longer, more pointless conversation about someone saying "STFU" than what aired tonight.
    If there was an award for stirring the crap, Kyle would win it.
    I clearly under pack for weekend trips, as I don't carry a 2 ton jewelery bag.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I will say as much as I don't like her, I think itaws good that Taylor called Brandi out on her book deal hypocrisy. She did it with more drama than necessary, but it was fair. It was also a nice distraction from STFU gate. Even though the women were obnoxious, it was fun to see them cutting lose the night of their drinking. But it was kind of odd to have a crazy wine night when the purpose of the trip was to celebrate Kim's sobriety. And everyone can say what they want about Yolanda dressing appropriately, but she was absolutely driving me NUTS with her no lipstick look! She doesn't need super glossy lip color that will puff her lips out even more. But she's reached that age that her lips don't color themselves naturally.She needed some distinction between her lips and her face!
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Yolanda needs more than lipstick. Her hair is too light and not healthy. Darker hair would give her more definition. She is the voice of reason, to be sure, but a little too high and mighty. Exercise if you choose but no need to flaunt your healthy lifestyle to demean others. That said, I like her addition to the show.

And I agree that since Lisa planned this trip to celebrate her sobriety it would have been good for them all to have obstained. It would have been fun to watch them all in jeans drinking lemonade for a change.

I want that dinner! It looked so good.

I love Brandy!

I was yelling at the tv so much last night. I agree that Brandi handled it the wrong way, I totally agree with Lisa, she was just giving the other girls ammo. But to me it was a private convo, the other girls automatically assume Brandi has said something to upset Kim when it was a happy cry. Adrienne may say she didnt have the intention to make the focus on Kim but it happened. I just knew when they were so "oh Im so glad we have moved on" that wasnt the case. I told my hubby, they havent moved on, they are pushing it to the back for later. I do agree with Yolanda they need to start letting some things go.
    As for the book,to me its 2 different things. Taylors husband killed himself, and she was writing a book more about that and the abuse, right after it happened- still an open wound. Brandi has let time pass.. I agree that they are doing it because they need the money, not really for wanting to get their story out.
    anyway, tonight confirmed for me that at the moment I am TeamLisa and TeamBrandi. I say "for the moment" because with these ladies things can change lol
    buttahfly and sparklete like this.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

What can I say...Girls Gone Wild...Over 40 Edition. Not in a good way.
    MsDiva2007 and norealityhere like this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Taylor looked like an angry, snarling possum when she bent down close to the table to jump on Brandi about her book. Possums are not cute!
    Uncle David and norealityhere like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The question to Brandi would be is there "any" language that you find disrespectful?

When she disrespects others, she really ends up disrespecting herself.
    You can do it!

She has GOT to be aunt to Honey Boo-Boo. She fits in with that group pretty well.
    Lizard likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Much as I loath Camille and Taylor, I love Lisa!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread