+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3149Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Yolanda knows how wackadoodle the women have been; bet she came on thinking she'll be the voice of reason, the adult in the room. And... maybe she can pull it off; I don't see her acting out and getting all crazy like the others, seems she has a lot of self respect and self awareness about her image.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hated Brandi's makeup in her photo shoot. I thought it really aged her. She looks much better with the more natural look that she has on the show. I almost didn't know who she was!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

UGH! just now catching last night's episode cause I missed it. Must be nice for a cheap, classless, tacky, trashy whore like Brandi to have a "friend" like Lisa who can help her make some $$ in this messed up economy. I swear to God this makes me so angry. She just doesn't fit with these women and Lisa seems to be forcing her on them. She is ruining my ability to enjoy this nonsense!

I hope nobody buys her dumb book. An author who thinks she has something to say about divorce which has not been said? I hardly think she fits the role.

Gotta go catch the rest of the mess. Sorry, had to vent!

FORT Fogey

Yolanda is a good addition. She is the only one who came properly dressed for the Ojai resort, boots and jeans.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

FORT Regular

Well the others want to look good for TV. This is exactly what's wrong with "reality TV"

Was it Taylor that quipped, "when I get my settlement, I can afford a place like this in Ojai"? Settlement????? She's lucky her behind isn't cooling in the Greybar Hotel!!
    Uncle David likes this.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn View Post
    Was it Taylor that quipped, "when I get my settlement, I can afford a place like this in Ojai"? Settlement????? She's lucky her behind isn't cooling in the Greybar Hotel!!
    It was Camille that said that.
    Lizard and momrek06 like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

If any of the husbands talked about the 'Wives' physical attributes as Camille and the others talked about Kelsey there would be a riot.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by scootad View Post
    Well the others want to look good for TV. This is exactly what's wrong with "reality TV"
    Yolanda looked fabulous in her jeans and boots and at her party in jeans, as well. Lisa had jeans on in the limo too. All of these women would look good in casual attire. Well, what they deem casual. Still there is the jewelry and over the top makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Yolanda is a good addition. She is the only one who came properly dressed for the Ojai resort, boots and jeans.
    I thought Lisa looked appropriate for the situation also....excluding the high heels they all seem to wear to everything...
    I'm always amazed that none of them realize how silly they look, trying to balance/walk on such high high heels...all the time......do they also wear them to the beach in the sand??
    I just don't see "real" people who look like these housewives do....the heavy makeup, the false eyelashes (all the time) the extremely long hair and the abundance of clothes.....I figure they must spend almost all their time shopping to have so many clothes.
    Am I just "out of it?"
    Honestly, I just don't get it....ALL the time spent on their looks....imagine how much time it takes to always have your hair "done", professional makeup people, not to mention the appointments for Botox and whatever else they do.
    Don't know how they do it.
    PA Snow Bunny likes this.

+ Reply to Thread