+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3156Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Yolanda was an exacting but gracious host, her husband David was nice enough to perform for the guests and include accompaniment. Thank goodness the HWs quit singing. Yolanda designed every inch of her house to make sure the views from each room would be perfect...her only concern seems to be too many lemons trees out back. The ladies could have been dressed more comfortably...well next time. They were well behaved except for Taylor playing her part as the inebriated bad girl. It was funny to see what divas Lisa's and Adrienne's husbands were. Will the wives make up we'll see. The best news is Lisa's has a new show starting January 7th entitled "Vanderpump Rules!" I can't wait for it!

Sorry about the double post earlier of mine....like others, have been having problems with the site....
    I didn't know that Lisa has a show starting in January....I really like her.....for a Real Housewife.
    Here's a question: if Lisa and Adrienne make up, will Ken and Paul be able to get over their silly little affront with the "wife" (not their own) they are so upset about???
    hard to believe men act this way now.....

Also having problems with the site. Most clicks result in a blank page. The "Reply" box shows up.... but way down at the bottom of the current page, and must scroll all the way down through many posts to see the box. I cannot make changes to my profile, just getting a blank page when I try. This happened a year or two ago, and went on for several months. Now... again.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Sorry about the double post earlier of mine....like others, have been having problems with the site....
    I didn't know that Lisa has a show starting in January....I really like her.....for a Real Housewife.
    Here's a question: if Lisa and Adrienne make up, will Ken and Paul be able to get over their silly little affront with the "wife" (not their own) they are so upset about???
    hard to believe men act this way now.....
    Now that Adrienne and Paul are divorcing, the dynamics of that foursome (well, former foursome!) will completely change cause Adrienne won't have her sidekick Paul to defend her anymore. And Lisa and Ken seem to be very close --- so Adrienne will be on her own. But wait, we don't have to worry too much about Adrienne with her gazillion dollars and her HUGE family and their surrounding friends and acquaintances. I'm sure she'll be just fine.

As far as Ken and Paul's future relationship --- my guess is that they won't be seeing much of each other since Paul will probably be off the show once his and Adrienne's divorce catches up with the 'timing' of the episodes being filmed --- and he certainly won't be socializing with Adrienne any more -- so I would think that Ken and Paul would rarely run into each other, and when they did, they'd probably be polite and cordial to each other but not much more than that.

I think Lisa is doing the right thing not being around Adrienne much.

Wanted to replay the food menu.

That music really hits the spot.

Nice that they brought singers in to sing it.
    You can do it!

Kim has looked so good in the first few episodes but she looks a little "off" when she does her "voice overs". I hope she's OK
    Debb70 likes this.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I got a kick out of Lisa and Adrienne's meeting: Adrienne shown taking a big gulp of wine before Lisa walked in, Lisa just letting her talk and talk and talk without responding and keeping her gaze, and ending it quickly. Adrienne was entirely inappropriate for calling Kim out for crying, and I do think Brandi and Kim had a good moment, but Brandi totally overreacted in how she dealt with Adrienne. Yolanda amused me with the line "Can't you just talk like normal women?" I do question her sanity if she truly walked into this show without ever having seen an episode.
    Debb70 likes this.

I liked that resort, but was surprised to see so many rooms with two beds and some of them twin. What's that about?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Looks like it's about exactly what it was.....designed for groups of friends who want to vacation together, but don't require double/queen beds.....like any timeshare I've ever seen. The guy did say, or so I thought, that there was at least 1 or 2 rooms with a single bed.

It's about money. The more people you can put in a unit, the more you can charge.

I know that when I go away with people, I don't necessarily want to sleep in the bed with them.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fan

Interesting this was on David Foster's wiki. I guess Yolanda likes the cameras.

Foster has appeared in Nederlandse Hollywood Vrouwen (seasons 1 & 2, aired by NET 5, Netherlands) The Dutch reality series follows his wife Yolanda and three other woman.[citation needed]

+ Reply to Thread