+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3000Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Question. Are Kyles older kids from a previous marriage and Porche from Marico?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Question. Are Kyles older kids from a previous marriage and Porche from Marico?
    Just her oldest daughter, Farrah is from her previous husband!

Kyle's other three daughters are Mauricio's!
    KAREN

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I have never found chicken salad depressing until tonight. But it did look tasty...except for the bare hand mixing. Such the little details on the Richards clan to unpack: Kyle stole Kim's Ferrari when she was 16, so Kim had the Ferrari when she was merely 21 and now she's reduced to having to be on the show for her personal income (aside from child support, which will be running out in a few years and really isn't her "personal" income). Kyle lays it on thick to David Foster about how her mom was such a huge fan of his, implying Foster is old. That would have bothered me if Foster were nice, but he came off as a bit of an ass. I'd be packing up to leave before the "show" after that dinner.

I'm a bit bored with the Lisa/Adrienne "fight". It's so "storyline" and I just don't care. Paul is Slade'ing himself into a housewife position more and more, but we all know that's not how the season will end. And since when does everyone have little dogs?
    Lizard and PA Snow Bunny like this.

I love the genius of David Foster. It was nice seeing him! And Chris Boddi! Wow!

Ok Taylor......why do we have to suffer with her all season long. Gawd she needs help. She is sooooo annoying. Her hair looked awful tonight.

I missed where they said (if they did) Brandy was tonight?

I thought Yolanda's home was amazing! The view.....breath-taking! I thought maybe she would have dressed up a little more for her dinner party.

Kim's daughter, Kimberly is adorable!

Lisa and Adrienne .... I hope they can heal and get beyond their issues.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

I really enjoyed seeing David Foster, but can't say I walked away from the show adoring him as much as I do his music. I think the dinner party probably gave us a lot of insight as to how a lot of Hollwood dinner parties go ... host has to invite a few "big star" guests to impress everyone else with who they know. Then the big star of the table tries to come across as gracious host, but the entire time is making sure all the conversation is focused on him. He seemed like the classic "Oh, enough about me, let's talk about you. So what do YOU think of me?" kind of guy. But I give Kyle credit. She did a great job playing the game gushing over him, his music, and his grammys. Watching Lisa talking to Ken and Adrienne talking to Paul, I got the feeling that if both women would stop talking to their husbands who seem intent on keeping the feud alive, they'd be getting along just fine. I think the problem is that Ken doesn't like Adrienne and Paul doesn't like Lisa.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I love that Yolanda and David wore jeans! He stated emphatically that he hates fru fru. I get tired of seeing them dressed to the teeth every show. Lisa is the biggest offender on that front. I would love to see her in jeans, t-shirt and less makeup. She is an attractive woman but way overly done. Well, I guess they all are.

I am looking forward to seeing more of Yolanda.

This don't speak and listen to my husband and our entertainment deal was odd. Taylor was quite funny, though drunk. She nailed it when she said she didnt want to listen to an Irish funeral song!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I thought last night's show was more boring than not. It seemed more like a "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" than a HW show. We got treated to decor, architecture, and name-dropping more than anything else. If I wanted to see some crap like that I'd watch that Million Dollar Decorator show...which I don't.

And I don't see Asian eyes, which I love, in Yolanda's eyes.

Taylor was a pain trying to make the evening about her, too!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Taylor has to be one of the most self-centered, self-absorbed housewives in the bunch. She seems incapable of seeing things apart from how they affect her personally, including a stupid song.

And she takes things literally, which tells me she's not too bright. Remember last season when she freaked out over Lisa's simple turn of phrase, "I'm not trying to be your best friend, but ..." Lisa was giving her advice without trying to be presumptuous. Instead, Taylor just fixated on the actual phrase and ignored the intent. Same with Brandi's joke about sleeping with everyone in Beverly Hills. Who but a moron would take that literally? But Taylor honestly seems to think that Brandi was confessing to promiscuity rather than just making a joke. I used to like Taylor, but I think she's got filters that disort reality and some major psychological issues.

Also, there is no way that Kim is clean and sober. She may not be drinking, but something's making her slur her words.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I just really listened to the words for O Danny Boy a few days ago and it was incredibly sad. Did they have that song done at the whackjob's memorial service, or what?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

i dunno...I am assuming I am pretty close in age to several of these ladies. I guess I am at a point in my life where I just won't want to deal with female drama so I totally get where Lisa is coming from. It is one thing to call a shoe a silly, childish name; totally different to call someone out as a liar on national Tv without a shred of evidence.

I never realized David Foster wrote Look What You've Done to me. It is one of my favorite songs.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

+ Reply to Thread