+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3014Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    When I watched these first couple episodes, I was surprised to see more loving things between Paul and Adrienne than we've ever seen.....and knowing the future holds.
    What really struck me was that Adrienne didn't seem to be faking it...at all. It seemed genuine.
    And then they have this public break up and then the accusations of abuse....
    my theory is they were doing ok.....and Paul had an affair and Adrienne caught him.
    These two are not that great of actors to go from portraying normal long-married couple to all of a sudden, separation, divorce and abuse accusations.
    I'll never know the truth but that's just my gut feeling.

I read somewhere that social services is investigated Paul and Adrianne after bringing in one of their sons to the emergency room with three broken fingers. The article said it was the second injury for the child. I guess they automatically report any injury they are concerned about.

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    I caught the last 5 minutes of a show on E today called A-list listing and Mauricio was on it! Thing was, I don't know if it was mistake on E's part or if he legally has a different name, but they said his name was Eduardo something or other. Or maybe he has a twin brother? it looked and sounded exactly like Mauricio.
    Eduardo is Mauricio's father.
    Did anybody happen to see the pictures of Mauricio when he was young on Bravo TV's Before they were Housewives. Portia looks exactly like Mauricio did when he was young. Simply amazing!
    Shoepie likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think she STILL looks just like her dad! He couldn't deny that child if he wanted to....as the saying goes!
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Eduardo is Mauricio's father.
    Did anybody happen to see the pictures of Mauricio when he was young on Bravo TV's Before they were Housewives. Portia looks exactly like Mauricio did when he was young. Simply amazing!
    I just did a search on my DVR for "Before they were housewives" and nothing came up. How long ago was this and is this the exact name of the show? Bravo repeats things so often that I hope they will run it again.

FORT Fogey

Random thoughts:

Lisa is only 48 years old! Wow, she has had a rough life.

It was nice to see Adrianne and Paul getting along.
    Since we know the outcome it was bitter sweet. I wonder if they were trying really hard to do this for the camera knowing they were headed for divorce and trying to keep it private as they worked out the details. One of them having an affair (last straw) makes some sense. I adore Paul and, like everyone else, hopes he finds love and soon.

I don't like Kim,
    never have. Certainly she is hooked up to sources that could fix her brows with a lift to make them appear normal. She always has the wounded puppy look and they are partly to blame.

I like Brandy! The schitck that she wants to sleep with Ken is manufactured. So silly. Lisa would not befriend her if this was really true. That said, it is not hard to understand why Eddie Cibrian divorced her.

The feud between Lisa and Adrianne is ridiculous.
    Adrianne, apologize to Lisa; she did not sell a story! And Lisa except it and move on.

Yolanda looks so washed out.
    A little more color in her face and a deeper shade of blonde would improve her looks. I don't think I am going to like her.

It would be refreshing to have a genuinely nice person in this cast.

This is the only HW show I watch and I am rethinking my decision!

Oh and Kyle, leave your sister alone.
    Let her do what she wants for cryin' out loud!
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

My guess is that Adrienne is 48 and Lisa is 50 something.

Lisa is just not being fake like two faced Adrienne. I would not accept her apology either. I think I would just not invite her just as she is doing.

I am not sure how old yolanda is. I think her eyes are a little Chinese looking. That may have been one of her selling points way back when.
    Last edited by Lizard; 11-16-2012 at 08:23 PM.
    You can do it!

Wow! I thought Lisa was older! She is actually 50 yrs old and so is Adrienne....
    And there is something different about Adrienne's looks....not sure what it is but I think it's partly because her look is a little more simplified...she had some very involved hairdos at time and lots of extensions.

On a personal note, I'm looking forward to making Lisa's menu for Boxing Day....I made it for Christmas Eve dinner last year....yes, it's supposedly a typical brunch type but the family loved it. I also had other additions.
    I should stop with that because Im on the wrong thread for talking food...
    PS I "stole" the recipes from a magazine at the beauty parlor and glad I did.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I think she STILL looks just like her dad! He couldn't deny that child if he wanted to....as the saying goes!
    Yes, she does, but you especially notice the similarity in that picture. The picture of Mauricio that they posted seems to be near to the same age as Portia. I'll have to look on Bravo and see if I can post it here. They look like twins!

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    My guess is that Adrienne is 48 and Lisa is 50 something.

Lisa is just not being fake like two faced Adrienne. I would not accept her apology either. I think I would just not invite her just as she is doing.

I am not sure how old yolanda is. I think her eyes are a little Chinese looking. That may have been one of her selling points way back when.
    Interesting, then, that she made such a big point of telling the makeup artist that she mustn't make her daughter look so much like she had Chinese eyes. In fact, I felt Yolanda was being pretty mean spirited toward Chinese in her speech to the makeup artist. Totally uncalled for and did not endear me to her at all.

I searched the Bravo site and the picture was there. I couldn't seem to save it as a jpg, so I hope it's OK for me to paste in this link.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 3 - Mauricio Umansky - Photo Gallery - Bravo TV Official Site

+ Reply to Thread